Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette (89586 Views)

Jack And The Residents Of No. 7 Cole Street (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / "365": A Novelette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
KpagoGIN:

I believe you!.....waiting patiently all I know I most finish this joint.
thanks bruv....
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee kpagogin veekid yink89 harameede99 dimssy enirock teleboiz005 jagugu88li mercichoco mzzamiable

Chapter 5

Izzy

I took a deep breath and looked round the faculty building. The trees that frictioned the wind 's flow ,made the atmosphere chilly and I wrapped tightly into my leather jacket. Cars aligned in a dynamo pattern and students wandered around the parking lot.

" Bae of life " A voice called out and I swirled to see who it was.

" What's up Dani. " I smiled and gave him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Hmm!! " He said and grinned.

His hair style was rebranded and still had that sheen of neatness and black tone, right from the top of the scalp to the carved sides.
His cute and smooth face resonated with the wave particle his body physique emitted- slim but fitted and muscular shoulders. He was my Mr. Romantic.

" What are you hmmming for? Because I pecked you? I should have even kissed , because these girls around " I pointed to no one in particular . " I don't trust them "

" Don't worry , None is as beautiful as you are "

He planted a kiss into my lips , it was breathe taking and I felt so shy but what the fuvk. Who cared ?

He looked me in the eye. " I don't care about them. I only see you, and you alone. "

That was so touching, it really felt like the entire world had been given up for my taking. And this cute rich boy , made me feel so lucky to have him in my life. He had no idea how much he meant to me, I wish I could just say it out , but no way , I'm not going to look cheap.

" Where is you car? I said , instead and dusted something off his shirts.

" Over there ," he pointed " I horned but you were too busy with your thoughts or whatever you did to hear me. "

" Seriously ? I was surprised indeed and I pat him on the shoulder, with a sheepish smile

He nodded and stared blankly into my face . He wanted to any something , but it didn't break free from his lips.

" What ? I asked " why the look?

" Did you see my calls? I called like five times before I decided to come over. What's wrong?

I never missed his calls intentionally, except I had a little lesson to teach him. The same reason he valued me, and held my opinion in high esteem.
I took my phone out of my hand bag and saw his calls. Not my fault, the phone had been in silent mode.

" I thought it was-- " I said and paused " just forget

"

" Tell me, I want to know "

" Dani, " I began "That military officer that saved me the other day."

" what about him? Dani asked

I sighed and frowned all I could, before letting the cat out off the bag , or no, I actually said what I felt was right.

" He wants to see me and he requested I meet him at main gate car park."

" Why not hear him out , what are you afraid of?

I stood from the seat and paced up and down . I looked up to the green leaves of of the tree which sheltered us. *Why were guys so irrational and self centred ? I thought and heaved a sigh.

" Dani, its not as if , I don't want to meet him"

" So what? Come on let's get going. " He cut in and grabbed my hand bag, he walked to his Toyota Camry ( 2016 model).

He momentarily turned and took the ear buds he had been listening to all through , - he was a lover of music - and then he said " Get your pretty ass over here, or else"

" Or else what? I interrupted and put my arms in my jacket , i walked towards him and my gown glided with the wind, just a little above my knee.

" Eh?? Or else what? " I continued with a smile " What will you do ?

" I will tell all these people that you are the best chick ever, and " he continued " I will brag about your cleavages and your wonderful cat "

He winked .

" I don't have a cat"

" Oh you do ! He demonstrated and said " A very hairless one. So smooth and meaty "

" Oh God ! I said with shock and shivers ran down my spine ," You this boy, your mind eh!!! You won't do that . Dani, if you try it , I will just kill you here and kill myself "

"Double wahala for deadyyyy body " he sang and ignited the engine, while I pulled his collar and slapped him softly on the cheek. He was my baby , I heart him scatter.

Ade was not in the best mood. He had been waiting for over two hours and I had a moment of empathy and pity for him. Then cap it all,with my sudden appearance with a guy- he nearly melted into acid with anger .

" What kept you ? He said in a horse tone." I have been here for ages"

" I was very busy" I blurted.

He sighed , then looked at Daniel, who sat comfortably in his car, and chew a gum like the president's only son, with his left leg stamped onto the bitumen floor and the other perched on his car's clutch.

" So that's the reason why you wasted time?

" Really? Bros, I have no obligation to you .You saved my life, fine and good but what else do you want than a "thank you?. The thought ravaged me but I let it pass .

" He is my fiancé " I said without thinking " He is-"

I was about to say when Ade cut me in with a bark " cut the bull crap. Okay . Izzy story is all this things you are doing and saying. Stop what you are doing and listen to me, will you?

Why did this guy just say? He didn't make any sense at all? I wondered if the text message he had sent, earlier, was typed by a paid mercenary.
I processed the statement in my brain again and shook my head, as I couldn't comprehend it"

" What do you mean, please? " I asked and heaved a sigh " please I am very busy, I have classes, what do you want?

" I want to take you out on a date ? Let's spend so- " he barely finished when I walked out on him

Truth be told, I was afraid and I recognised where I was. At the car park with this untamed beast in human form.
* Too late for apologies now.. I had already turned.I hope he doesn't bite.*

" I'm talking and you are walking" he grabbed my arms...

Efua

He took the bottle of Miranda and sipped the last drop. The empty bottle rested on the table where he kept it. And he probably thought deeply about my question , I waited for an answer.

" well, let me say " he began " I don't know what the guy has in mind, but for certaity reasons, im aware that men are often irritated with stuff like that"

" So what should I be doing ? I can't pretend to be who I'm not. " I chipped in " To be honest , Nosa is a pain in the ass and he is too filled up of himself ."

I munched the meat pie in my mouth and took a sip of the soft drink in front of me. We had gone to the office's canteen , myself and Uyi , but our loving housemate branded us fugitives and as such didnt hang out with us.

I looked at the big wall clock and shook my head , sniffed then, said " Funny how time flies"

" Yea, what about it? Uyi asked

" Nothing exactly . But-- just forget "

I thought about my parents and my cousin Izzy, especialy her. Then I thought about Nosa, the mysterious guy who gave me goosebumps. The feeling was strange, I had no idea what it was called . But I was afraid to even want it at all.

" Don't worry, " Uyi said while he left his seat, he paid for his drink and lunch. " I will talk to him . See you later ,Efua"

He left , pushing the glass door open and I hastened up with my lunch to get back to work.

" He is so horribble..Oh God " I screamed out loud ,in my head, and wished I could just air it into words.. The thought about Nosa drove me crazy .

" Snap out of it . " I cautioned myself .

Just then , the glass door opened, again and this time, it was the "Prince " himself .

My heart raced . Efua what is wrong with you? An inner voice asked.

He greeted his friends, he shook them casually . He turned to the hotelier and ordered for soft drink and sausage roll.

" And ehm , add that buns over there making it tw--" he paused when he saw me.

I buried my head and eyes for a moment under my cap. Then I raised it and entwined into a gaze duel with him.

" -making it what? " The hotelier asked as she had an arm in the show glass containing snacks " Oga...corper ? "

" just forget it " Nosa blurted and walked to the door.

" Why ?

" Because , I lost my appetite and I just saw a bug here " he said without looking back.

Minutes later....

I blocked the front door of the work agency - our ministry .He must tell me why he treated me like a fugitive, an outlaw, the evening was not going to be so cool, if he didn't clear the air with me.

" Nosa ? Please wait " I called him when he walked past me .

"'What is it?

" Please... Are we in any way quarrelling? Why have you been avoiding me through out today?

He smiled then frowned again " I have better things to do than , quarrel with you. And excuse me " He walked out " if you don't mind , I have an appointment to grace with my presence."

I pushed the door open and what my eyes saw, I found unexplainable.

Nosa was busy making out with a girl , I had seen her before. A fellow corp member.

" Urghhh !!! Yes. Yes there, mmmh ..there, harder.! " she screamed in ecstasy and my eyes popped out .

Nosa sat on the chair and his--- oh my !!! It was horrible to describe,, the girl was on top of him and she --- oh no!! No!!! I'm did not see them , I hoped it wasn't real. God of Isreal! They were having sex in the living room ?

" Jesus Christ ! I exclaimed and closed the door. They hadn't seen me come in, but the jammed door and my voice were wake up calls.

Having said that, I walked past them immediately and looked away.

" I told you we should enter your room" The foolish girl said to Nosa .

What I saw , was unbelieveable . Oh God , my eyes had been subjected to evil scenes and temptation. I quickened my steps and walked right into the corridor.

" Blood of Jesus " I repeated the statement in my mind....

TBC.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lankyannie(f): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
I knew dt dz efua of a gal had a tin 4nosa(who no like bad guys?)
concernin izzy,d gal stil gt bad mouth irrespective of wt happnd to her cus of it,i pray mk dt soldier no slap her ooo.ny1 creeza

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lankyannie:
I knew dt dz efua of a gal had a tin 4nosa(who no like bad guys?)
concernin izzy,d gal stil gt bad mouth irrespective of wt happnd to her cus of it,i pray mk dt soldier no slap her ooo.ny1 creeza
wink
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Adesina12: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Very interesting

waiting man
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ghen ghen..I said it earlier,I gat my eyes on Efua and this Nosa guy

Izzy ehn,this your mouth will not kuku kill you
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by harameede99(f): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tnx for d mention crushie u da bomb wetin dey du dis old fool sef(agbaya)@ade d soilder
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by rachealfst(f): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Efua and Nosa! I can't wait.... Soldier man pls leave our Izzy alone na or you want me to sing for you again? Thanks for the update, happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by smokeydrinky: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice story creeza, I'm hooked.
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
dimssy:
everything don finish sef.
About to place order for new refreshments....
That one nor go end well at all. Men go raise eyebrows. I believe some are hoarding the refreshments
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by dimssy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
enirock:

That one nor go end well at all. Men go raise eyebrows. I believe some are hoarding the refreshments
that's why you get to order once....how was the day?
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Creeza:

queenitee kpagogin veekid yink89 harameede99 dimssy enirock teleboiz005 jagugu88li mercichoco mzzamiable

Chapter 5

Izzy

I took a deep breath and looked round the faculty building. The trees that frictioned the wind 's flow ,made the atmosphere chilly and I wrapped tightly into my leather jacket. Cars aligned in a dynamo pattern and students wandered around the parking lot.

" Bae of life " A voice called out and I swirled to see who it was.

" What's up Dani. " I smiled and gave him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Hmm!! " He said and grinned.

His hair style was rebranded and still had that sheen of neatness and black tone, right from the top of the scalp to the carved sides.
His cute and smooth face resonated with the wave particle his body physique emitted- slim but fitted and muscular shoulders. He was my Mr. Romantic.

" What are you hmmming for? Because I pecked you? I should have even kissed , because these girls around " I pointed to no one in particular . " I don't trust them "

" Don't worry , None is as beautiful as you are "

He planted a kiss into my lips , it was breathe taking and I felt so shy but what the fuvk. Who cared ?

He looked me in the eye. " I don't care about them. I only see you, and you alone. "

That was so touching, it really felt like the entire world had been given up for my taking. And this cute rich boy , made me feel so lucky to have him in my life. He had no idea how much he meant to me, I wish I could just say it out , but no way , I'm not going to look cheap.

" Where is you car? I said , instead and dusted something off his shirts.

" Over there ," he pointed " I horned but you were too busy with your thoughts or whatever you did to hear me. "

" Seriously ? I was surprised indeed and I pat him on the shoulder, with a sheepish smile

He nodded and stared blankly into my face . He wanted to any something , but it didn't break free from his lips.

" What ? I asked " why the look?

" Did you see my calls? I called like five times before I decided to come over. What's wrong?

I never missed his calls intentionally, except I had a little lesson to teach him. The same reason he valued me, and held my opinion in high esteem.
I took my phone out of my hand bag and saw his calls. Not my fault, the phone had been in silent mode.

" I thought it was-- " I said and paused " just forget

"

" Tell me, I want to know "

" Dani, " I began "That military officer that saved me the other day."

" what about him? Dani asked

I sighed and frowned all I could, before letting the cat out off the bag , or no, I actually said what I felt was right.

" He wants to see me and he requested I meet him at main gate car park."

" Why not hear him out , what are you afraid of?

I stood from the seat and paced up and down . I looked up to the green leaves of of the tree which sheltered us. *Why were guys so irrational and self centred ? I thought and heaved a sigh.

" Dani, its not as if , I don't want to meet him"

" So what? Come on let's get going. " He cut in and grabbed my hand bag, he walked to his Toyota Camry ( 2016 model).

He momentarily turned and took the ear buds he had been listening to all through , - he was a lover of music - and then he said " Get your pretty ass over here, or else"

" Or else what? I interrupted and put my arms in my jacket , i walked towards him and my gown glided with the wind, just a little above my knee.

" Eh?? Or else what? " I continued with a smile " What will you do ?

" I will tell all these people that you are the best chick ever, and " he continued " I will brag about your cleavages and your wonderful cat "

He winked .

" I don't have a cat"

" Oh you do ! He demonstrated and said " A very hairless one. So smooth and meaty "

" Oh God ! I said with shock and shivers ran down my spine ," You this boy, your mind eh!!! You won't do that . Dani, if you try it , I will just kill you here and kill myself "

"Double wahala for deadyyyy body " he sang and ignited the engine, while I pulled his collar and slapped him softly on the cheek. He was my baby , I heart him scatter.

Ade was not in the best mood. He had been waiting for over two hours and I had a moment of empathy and pity for him. Then cap it all,with my sudden appearance with a guy- he nearly melted into acid with anger .

" What kept you ? He said in a horse tone." I have been here for ages"

" I was very busy" I blurted.

He sighed , then looked at Daniel, who sat comfortably in his car, and chew a gum like the president's only son, with his left leg stamped onto the fared floor and the other perched on his car's clutch.

" So that's the reason why you wasted time?

" Really? Bros, I have no obligation to you .You saved my life, fine and good but what else do you want than a "thank you?. The thought ravaged me but I let it pass .

" He is my fiancé " I said without thinking " He is-"

I was about to say when Ade cut me in with a bark " cut the bull crap. Okay . Izzy story is all this things you are doing and saying. Stop what you are doing and listen to me, will you?

Why did this guy just say? He didn't make any sense at all? I wondered if the text message he had sent, earlier, was typed by a paid mercenary.
I processed the statement in my brain again and shook my head, as I couldn't comprehend it"

" What do you mean, please? " I asked and heaved a sigh " please I am very busy, I have classes, what do you want?

" I want to take you out on a date ? Let's spend so- " he barely finished when I walked out on him

Truth be told, I was afraid and I recognised where I was. At the car park with this untamed beast in human form.
* Too late for apologies now.. I had already turned.I hope he doesn't bite.*

" I'm talking and you are walking" he grabbed my arms...

Efua

He took the bottle of Miranda and sipped the last drop. The empty bottle rested on the table where he kept it. And he probably thought deeply about my question , I waited for an answer.

" well, let me say " he began " I don't know what the guy has in mind, but for certaity rasons, im aware that men are often irritated with stuff like that"

" So what should I be doing ? I can't pretend to be who I'm not. " I chipped in " To be honest , Nosa is a pain in the ass and he is too filled up of himself ."

I munched the meat pie in my mouth and took a sip of the soft drink in front of me. We had gone to the office's canteen , myself and Uyi , but our loving housemate branded us fugitives and as such didnt hang out with us.

I looked at the big wall clock and shook my head , sniffed then, said " Funny how time flies"

" Yea, what about it? Uyi asked

" Nothing exactly . But-- just forget "

I thought about my parents and my cousin Izzy, especialy her. Then I thought about Nosa, the mysterious guy who gave me goosebumps. The feeling was strange, I had no idea what it was called . But I was afraid to even want it at all.

" Don't worry, " Uyi sad while he left his seat, he paid for his drink and lunch. " I will talk to him . See you later ,Efua"

He left through the glass door. And I hastened up with my lunch to get back to work.

" He is so horribble " Oh God " I screamed out loud ,in my head, and wished I could just air it into words.. The thought about Nosa drove me crazy .

" Snap out of it . " I cautioned myself .

Just then , the glass door opened, again and this time, it was the "Prince " himself .

My heart raced . Efua what is wrong with you? An inner voice asked.

He greeted his friends, he shook them casually . He turned to the hotelier and ordered for soft drink and sausage roll.

" And ehm , add that buns over there making it tw--" he paused when he saw me.

I buried my head and eyes for a moment under my cap. Then I raised it and entwined into a gaze duel with him.

" -making it what? " The hotelier asked as she had an arm in the show glass containing snacks " Oga...corper ? "

" just forget it " Nosa blurted and walked to the door.

" Why ?

" Because , I lost my appetite and I just saw a bug here " he said without looking back.

Minutes later....

I blocked the front door of the work agency - our ministry , he must tell me why he treated me like a fugitive, an outlaw, the evening was not going to be so cool, if he didn't clear the air with me.

" Nosa ? Please wait " I called him when he walked past me .

"'What is it?

" Please... Are we in any way quarrelling? Why have you been avoiding me through out today?

He smiled then frowned again " I have better things to do than , quarrel with you. And excuse me " He walked out " if you don't mind , I have an appointment to grace with my presence."

I pushed the door open and what my eyes saw, I found unexplainable.

Nosa was busy making out with a girl , I had seen her before. A fellow corp member.

" Urghhh !!! Yes. Yes there, mmmh ..there, harder.! " she screamed in ecstasy and my eyes popped out .

Nosa sat on the chair and his--- oh my !!! It was horrible to describe,, the girl was on top of him and she --- oh no!! No!!! I'm did not see them , I hoped it wasn't real. God of Isreal! They are having sex in the living room ?

" Jesus Christ ! I exclaimed and closed the door. They hadn't seen me come in, but the jammed door and my voice were wake up calls.

Having said that, I walked past them immediately and looked away.

" I told you we should enter your room" The foolish girl said to Nosa .

What I saw , was unbelieveable . Oh God , my eyes had been subjected to evil scenes and temptation. I quickened my steps and walked right into the corridor.

" Blood of Jesus " I repeated the statement in my mind....

TBC.

And now she would envision down below(efua)

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
dimssy:
that's why you get to order once....how was the day?
It went gloriously well. Urs?. And be mindful I have not ordered anything yet
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by dimssy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
enirock:

It went gloriously well. Urs?. And be mindful I have not ordered anything yet
i haff vex sef...garri dey...carry any how
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2017
dimssy:
i haff vex sef...garri dey...carry any how

Garri na we own. So Garri dey menu na I'm we dey speak all dis grammar? Na ijebu Garri win am
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by dimssy(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2017
enirock:

Garri na we own. So Garri dey menu na I'm we dey speak all dis grammar? Na ijebu Garri win am
any type of garri manh.
Sugar dey,rachealfst will drop water,somebody should give g.nut.
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ef++ and Nosi matter tire me finish. I'm certain Nosa is deliberately being disrespectful towards his roommates, Ef++ more especially. A bait of some sort. The silly girl will bite
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by mercichoco(f): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
jagugu88li:
Ef++ and Nosi matter tire me finish. I'm certain Nosa is deliberately being disrespectful towards his roommates, Ef++ more especially. A bait of some sort. The silly girl will bite

Nosa is just disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
dimssy:
any type of garri manh.
Sugar dey,rachealfst will drop water,somebody should give g.nut.

Now we can/have reached a compromise
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by dimssy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
enirock:

Now we can/have reached a compromise
Good boy...so Creeza,let the update continue.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please update us creeza. We all waiting nd d refreshments are not been pitied for.
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by iamharkinwaley: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
enirock:
Please update us creeza. We all waiting nd d refreshments are not been pitied for.
guy u no dey try at all, why you quote d whole post up there.......
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

guy u no dey try at all, why you quote d whole post up there.......
Sorry abt that. I would try to limit that
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lankyannie(f): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Creeza,u izza nt tryin ooo.hw can u abandonment us lyk dz laa? Coman update biko unlez u wn mk i dy folo u upandan lyk celeb ni.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2017
Creeza,where are thou?harameede99 where's our Creeza?

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Adesina12: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
queenitee:
Creeza,where are thou?harameede99 where's our Creeza?

harameede99 is in Creeza prison

Iyam not a lieyer grin

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adesina12:

Iyam not a lieyer grin
Lobatan..

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by harameede99(f): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adesina12:

Iyam not a lieyer grin
haaa adeshina is nur gud oo which kind prison m rite here na my creeza has been busy u guys shld undastan u jst kip givin us pop corn till he cums bck

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by harameede99(f): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
queenitee:
Lobatan..
bae no mind am oo na busy january we dey so

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Adesina12: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
harameede99:
haaa adeshina is nur gud oo which kind prison m rite here na my creeza has been busy u guys shld undastan u jst kip givin us pop corn till he cums bck

Hey welcome back

But humm but ladysuperb said you were in other room enjoying popcorn with milk

Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by ladySuperb(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adesina12:

Hey welcome back
But humm but ladysuperb said you were in other room enjoying popcorn with milk
Is it true?
shey breast milk or peak milk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Three Paths / Lethal Matrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.