Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette (89517 Views)

Jack And The Residents Of No. 7 Cole Street (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / "365": A Novelette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lankyannie(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2017
WOOW,Creeza iz finally bk.op u ar done wid ur exam.wid d luk of tinx,u sure say no be uli wey did d deed cus diaz no hw nosa wil break in2 her room widout him noticn cus he ws on d tile.buh ma ppl ooh,hw can sm1 brk in2 ur sugar land 2steal sm sugar widout u knwn bout itdz efua gal shaa,tnx 4d mention creez.wehdon sir.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Nnnena(f): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Really love this story I know is not nosa its uju abi uji whatever that raped her at the party this looks like a movie I watched arrrh have forgotten the title but it was tonto dikeh that was raped there keep it up dearie God is ur muscle pull

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nnnena:
Really love this story I know is not nosa its uju abi uji whatever that raped her at the party this looks like a movie I watched arrrh have forgotten the title but it was tonto dikeh that was raped there keep it up dearie God is ur muscle pull
grin people always think my stories are movies !!!

Lol , funny but what can I say ... The end justified the means....

yes Lankyannie, I'm back for real, should drop anther anytime soon... and now it might take time because my bestie who used to proof read for me ain't in good terms again....

life !!!

shalom!
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lankyannie(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Creeza:
grin people always think my stories are movies !!!

Lol , funny but what can I say ... The end justified the means....

yes Lankyannie, I'm back for real, should drop anther anytime soon... and now it might take time because my bestie who used to proof read for me ain't in good terms again....

life !!!

shalom!
Adonbilivit,tel me who dt bestie be biko lemme buy 1 bucket of popcorn 4her.is it bibijay123?
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lankyannie:
Adonbilivit,tel me who dt bestie be biko lemme buy 1 bucket of popcorn 4her.is it bibijay123?
nope , she ain't on naira land

,. A special kinda friend
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by bibijay123(f): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Creeza:
nope , she ain't on naira land

,. A special kinda friend
angry so me no special?

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by MozB: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Creeza abeg update ooooo

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by enirock(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back creeza nd hope the exams exhausted u not? Tanks for the continuation

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Where is Creeza?

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2017
enirock:
Welcome back creeza nd hope the exams exhausted u not? Tanks for the continuation
it did a bit . I've grown kinda thin.. that apart though! how have you been?
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2017
bibijay123:

angry so me no special?
who said so? It was a joke ni, don't take it serious o! grin
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2017
* continues* (after how many years .. Creeza you deserve a whoop in the ass) smiley

CaraJewel , harameede99 queenitee
pelumee15 , Paulynah , Mayreeyam
OLAFIMIX, mercichoco MzzAmiable
Adesina12 , Tulz15 (, MozB Yoyostic ,
Sparkles003 , sunshine46 ChyEndowed yorhmienerd , Aitee1 , arosunshine, jagugu88li
, cococandy bibijay123
HORLADSTAR, Ebullient07 , tunjilomo ,
banjoodo greedie1 , SPDAZZY , YemiJr ,
Lleigh

Izzy

The air outside was very fresh. The evening light died away but the cars that trooped past displayed arrays of stringless designs, all in milliseconds as they zoomed by.
I clutched my coat tightly , I had regrets" why hadn't I brought my leather jacket ? I would have felt comfortable in those than the former.
" Oh dear "

It stung deep into my mind like a shattered piece of glass. The reason being only why I had agreed on a date with Ade of all the men in the world. The event and time didn't seem right at all.
" I should have ..."

A car stopped in its tracks right before me. Here , was Ade smiling and beaming with joy as the side glass came down at his command. He hopped out of his car. He was surely dressed like a billionare with his brown shoes alone to tell the former. The black sheen of his long sleeved shirt reported a well ironed job, and so did his grey trousers.

" I love your wrist-watch" I said catching a glimpse of his gold jewelry on the left arm.

" Thank you! " he took off his golden shades eye glasses to reveal crystal- white eyes in the night's envelope of darkness.
I didn't want to stand there any longer than five minutes.

"And I must say Izzy " he began " You look fabulous . This outfit you wore should be lucky to have you put it on"

I blushed and felt my tummy jump with a bright jolt of happiness.

" Aww . Thank you . I put in a lot of work just to look beautiful this night , at least this night " I replied making emphasis on the beauty and the night, hoping he 'd catch the vibe.

" And you won't regret it "

" sure " * I hoped so dearly not to. Frankly , I had no idea what I was doing, just that I'm on a date with Mr General.
Speaking of which , Mr military didn't look so combat-ready today and that got me wondering. Did he dress up like this to impress me? Funny , but wonderful to say the least.

Ade's phone rang and the caller I. D read "Chief"
He ignored the call and that really made me skeptical. I couldn't d stop pondering on different possibilities.

" Shall we? He snapped me out of my thought .
He opened the passengers door and I hopped in comfortably to the air conditioned - palace - of -a car.

Efua

When I left my room, I thought I saw a figure at the end of the corridor in the opposite direction to the parlour. I walked towards it and hoped on laying a finger to whatever was there. I almost did when Uyi cursed something from under his breath.

" Fu*ck the ...oh screw me. Damn ... Damn it "
A glass tumbler had broken and the noise ratchetted even Rita whom I was now sure to be the one on the ground, squeezed up and shaking like a lizard. She was sleeping, left out in the cold by heartless Nosa.

" shouldnt you be in bed ? I asked Uyi when I came upon him as he struggled to gather few pieces of glass together.

" uhmmm " I had to take a drink "

He tossed the rubbish into a trash can nearby. He covered it properly. His singlet and P.j went in handy with his night socks as I watched him sit comfortably into the sofa.
He brought out a bottle from under the table and gulped down a round.

" it's cold right?

" yea very cold outside " Uyi replied while pointing to the window blinds.
That was not what I meant though. I went forward and wrapped my dress together .

" you re enjoying yourself . So what happened ? You left me back there in the room with shock. I was wondering. .. you know..." I paused for a bit." Tell me something "

" I had to take some fresh air and a drink. It's as simple as .." he was explaining when I perceived Alcohol.

" is that alcohol?

" Nope " he shrugged his shoulders " why'd you ask?

" You sly... lemme see it " I tried to raise my voice and collect the bottle.

He didn't give it up and after countless trials too, I gave up trying. Then, it occurred to me- the broken tumbler.

I went straight to the waste bin and uncovered it, took out a piece of the glass and sniffed it: it smelled of booze oand some kind of juice mixed together.

" what's this? I asked with disappointment written all over my skin " You promised you'd stop alcohol intake "

" It's a glass tumbler. .. " Uyi replies with guilt and a little impunity.

" I know it's a tumbler . But why does it stink of booze?

" The local manufacturers of the stuff didn't get the formula quite right ...I guess " he said scratching his head" they probably used alcohol for the material "

Does he think am stupid.? This is not so happening. After all my preaching. No wonder he took soft drinks whenever he was with me but would go out of his skin on a night like this to get a leak in the barrel. Nosa's influence had not been wiped off entirely from Uyi.

" the Devil is a liar." I retorted " Please stop this OK. For Christ's sake .. Uyi why? .. you even had to mix it with zobo drink? Seriously?

He replied that it's just a mixture. Indeed it was one but that which was very bad for a Christian of his calibre or so I thought he was.

" I'm sorry " he tried to apologise when I walked out.

I was disappointed and my trust level degraded . I walked past Rita again in the corridor and had a little pity for her.
" poor thing"

I was left with no options than to cover her with a blanket from my room. I locked the door properly to avoid stories that touch from Uyi and Nosa. I switched of the light ,only to get a bang on the door.

" who is it again?

Upon opening the door, my blanket which I used to cover Rita was flung into my face. Such audacity to be so rude to me.

" Give your rags to beggars " Rita said while sitting on the floor : her previous position." They stink of church rats"

I stood there , stunned and confused.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Izzy

I sipped from my glass as my eyes wandered through the banquet hall . The walls were artistically designed to suit the sense of Man as a lover of aesthetics . The patterns were simply angelic and it calls to mind a blissful enjoyment and brings you back to the reality that heaven is real.
The waitress who was all dressed neatly walked right at us gliding through tables and people. Her voice and impending figure brought me back .

" uhhm..hmmHhhghm" she coughed " Sir , your bill"

Ade collected the slip from her and glanced quickly at it before he raised an eyebrow and smiled.

" so Izzy " he said , as he slided the piece of paper under the table serviettes. " Tell me a little about yourself. We've been all out through the night and I want to know you more on a personal level "

I smiled and bit my lips. I darted my attention to a couple across as they looked so happy together and in my mind: Can this be Ade and me?

He tries to get my attention again when the waitress clears the table and leaves, only to return almost immediately with a P.O.S machine.

" There is nothing much. What do you want to know? I'm a very boring person , that's all"

" That so? Well maybe... " he paused " Thank you " he continued while collecting his master card and pockets it. The waitress disappears with the machine and receipt print out.

Ade gazed upon me and this time straight in the eye. I flinched . That wasn't just all. His smile was a killer and the banquet hall was five star enough to make any girl fall from the moon.

" Maybe you have not discovering your purpose in life "

" Oh dear " here we go again .

I told him a little about me. About my mother, my cousin and my uncle but nothing about my father. It was too painful to talk about and Ade didn't ask why or pressure on the matter.

" well..that's one hell of a story Izzy " he concluded " you have a wonderful life "

I wished that were true but I couldn't blame him for not knowing anything about me.

" what about you ? What's under that thick skin of yours ? I teased him with a snare of flirt .

" Well , there isn't much to tell too. Just a few and believe me your life is way cooler than mine. " He said .

" Thank you!

" sure . And I can guarantee it to be even better if you spent the rest of it with me"

I blushed .

" I lost my Dad when I was barely out of secondary school " Ade began " worked my ass out day and night to provide for my mother and myself. I eventually enrolled into the Nigerian Defense Academy and was granted scholarship to any height I wanted .."

For real? I asked my self. I listened to his tale with great enthusiasm and he went on for a long time. Then he narrated how he had lost his dad to hired assassins .

" ... He was shot forty two times on the chest and head and I still can't figure out why, who? Or what he had done to deserve such..."

Ade's tone was sorrowful but calm. He held himself together and didn't break a tear or sweat but his voice depicted anger and lust for revenge. It scared the creeps out of me.

It was so painful for me to bear. " And that's why you joined the Army . " I said.
He shrugged off his shoulders and I felt my knee buckle.
Just in the nick of time when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Daniel called and that alone was a clarion. I had to get out as soon as possible.

" Are you OK? What wronging in you?

" I'm fine " I grabbed my purse and wiped the tear that grew at the sides of my eyelids " I'm. . .I'm so sorry. .. uhmmm.. I have to go... please ...I'm. .uh"
My feet were heavy to carry and my silver gown glowed in the fluorescent bulbs. I forgot my coat and I returned for it after reaching the glass door that led outside.

" Please forgive me ... I have to be somewhere " I rushed out of the banquet hall and tripped a waitress carrying a tray of hot food which splattered onto the floor luckily, but was messy .

" sorry !!! " I lost my mind or something. I couldn't tell.

" Izzy. Wait . Iziegbe !!! Ade called out behind as he chased me into the dark arms of the night.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:34am On Apr 04, 2017
tBc
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Creeza,creeza after ten thousand years...Thank God you are back... How was your exam?
This Izzy girl deserves to be beaten..

Miss Efua,so na one day you self wan take convert sinner abi?Wehdone ma

Creeza like 10 updates in a day now

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
queenitee:
Creeza,creeza after ten thousand years...Thank God you are back... How was your exam?
This Izzy girl deserves to be beaten..

Miss Efua,so na one day you self wan take convert sinner abi?Wehdone ma

Creeza like 10 updates in a day now
sure thing... but Ull help me type shey wink
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Adesina12: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2017
welcome back creeza

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Adesina12:
welcome back creeza
thanks boss
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Creeza:
sure thing... but Ull help me type shey wink
Before nko?I will help you o

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lankyannie(f): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2017
So creeza didnt even bother 2mention my moniker after shangoistically waitin for him for how many yearsissoryt ooo

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2017
queenitee:
Before nko?I will help you o
correct bae
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Lankyannie:
So creeza didnt even bother 2mention my moniker after shangoistically waitin for him for how many yearsissoryt ooo
sorry sweetheart .. I've missed you too. how is you?
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
veekid enirock queenitee Lankyannie MozB

Chapter 7

Efua

I pushed the gate open and was so excited . It was barely a five day off- duty and I had one destination to go : home.

" home sweet, home"

" Efua " Mama shouted in joy and came running to hug me.

"Heei!!! How are you doing?

"I'm fine Ma. Thank you "

" You ve grown thin o"

" Iye ( meaning mother in Bini) .. it's stress o"

"Abi? Okay come inside my daughter . Welcome " mama was so happy to see me.

She carried my bags and pulled me along .
Being home got my mind off many terrible things that had taken place back at Umuahia . When I left for Benin , Nosa and Uyi Osa didn't even bid me goodbye or even a bad-bye. Uyi was guilty of his drinking habit and Nosa probably still mad at me for being his worst nightmare.

"So Efua . Tell me " mama brought me back from my thoughts

She sat next to me and put her hand round my neck.

" what is it mummy ? I asked , hoping she would say something nice.

" Do you attend a fellowship over there ? How often do you pray? How often do you read the Bible? Do you fast for two weeks in a month as we do here?..."

She went on and on . I replied "Yes " to every question.

I asked about my father.

" he went for a church meeting. He will be back soon. Bring your bags my dear."

She stood up and pulled me along. It was obvious she had missed me a great deal . I did too and it was so much on my part.

" ah! Mama. Easy nah , we have the whole week together. "

" it's not my fault my dear"

" it's fine . I'm here now "

" Thank God o, oya go and change. I'll prepare dinner "

I put away the plates and came back to the dinning table to be with the sweetest couple ever . My adorable parents.
Papa told me he had seen a vision about me falling into temptation and eventually out of faith. He encouraged me to be steadfast and pray without ceasing .

" the Devil and his agents are roaming unchained . He might be your neighbour. Be very careful "

It was a warning from above .
We discussed into the night and we had fun . Papa narrated their ordeal when I forgot my phone at home. It was simply a high jump situation for them.

" Your mother had to fast for three days so that you would be safe and sound . See how she was fidgeting over little things like ; who knows if Efua had eaten o! Honey, do you think Efua will see where to rest her head for the night ?

He laughed and I joined him .

" And your Dad even used your phone as a point of contact. Imagine! Thank God you are healthy, " Mama added " so where you stay in Umuahia, is it comfortable? "

I gave a it's OK kind of look and we all smiled. After that we said a short prayer and retired for the night.

Izzy

My phone rang and it was Ade . He had called many times but I wouldn't pick.
This time was different, i had calmed down from my weeping . I was crying over my father's death as the memory flashed through my mind. I pictured it.

Ade 's story made me cry even more.

"Hello "

" This is the twelfth time now. You don't want to pick my calls anymore?

" I'm sorry dear " I replied without thinking twice. I meant it.

" why ?

" I was busy in the kitchen "

He sighed on the phone.

" okay ! I hope you are finner now?

I smiled then replied " yea "

He breathed into the phone mouthpiece on his end ,

" You just took off the other day "

" I was pressed and I don't fancy public lavatories " I lied for the second time.

After a while on the phone , he fixed another date and this time I promised not to walk out on him. It was hard but I would give it a try.

" Yea! You can count on it"

" okay bye"

" okay take care " I said and went off the line.

It's true they say that women are ambivalent and don't know what they want in life. I was at crossroads. Choose between Dani and Ade , but I wanted more. I wanted them both.

" Someone is having fun while I'm doing all her school and house works " Kechi's voice came when she opened the door.

I smiled and jumped up and hugged the light out of her , she had a good heart and it was pure .

" I love you so so much-- much. Muahh !

She pushed me back " hey. Easy iam not your fellow lesbian. I don't want to go to jail yet. Geez!!! "

" idiot"

" whatever "

" how long have you been outside the door ? I asked .

"Why ? I just came in now"

" nothing? OK just forget it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Michelle55

Efua

" Welcome back Efua " Uyi stood by the door to welcome me.

It was just five days and he missed me that much already. Hmm , strange.

" Thank you ." I replied.

" how was your trip ?

" it was blessed. The lord is faithful"

" Your parents?

" Fine ...wait!!! Why are you so concerned " I asked and dropped my mobile phone on the centre table.
I dropped my bag beside the table and and stood arms akimbo. Naturally, this wasn't me but I was disappointed in him.

" I know it's not the right time , but I want to apologise for the other day "

" it's a free world. I know you had your choices but for the love of God, Uyi you are my friend and believe me I was hurt"

" I know ... that's why ..."

Someone clapped three times from behind. I turned to see the kingpin of terror himself. The sly Nosa. He clapped again then smiled.
He came forward.

" Bravo ! Bravo!! So the secret love birds do fight "
" snap out of it Nosa " I said

" really? I don't see a picture to snap here"

'' oh God , please . Not again'' *

One thing I hated about Nosa and couldn't help but find it mysterious was the challenging fact that you couldn't tell when he was serious or not. Or when he was being nice or rude . This hard nutshell he had made me feel awkward around him.

Suddenly, Nosa laughed and hugged me tightly. I was weak and speechless, standing like a pile of wood that was ready to be chopped down. It was so surprising .

" Welcome back Efua " Nosa said " we missed you. Me especially , please accept my apologies for being rude to you. I'm a bad ass. I know!"

*hah!! Just like that ? Please someone tell me I'm dreaming. I pinched myself. No! Efua you re wide awake. This is real.

He released his grip and smiled from cheek to cheek.

" I don't understand " I began " what's happening here?

" I'm your friend Efua" Nosakhare concluded and touched my chin " don't be afraid of me. And oh! Before I forget , happy birthday in advance"

I turned to look at Uyi. He was silent, cheerful. How did they know my birthday was around upcoming?

I couldn't understand. Why the sudden change in heart. Or maybe my prayers had started working and the sinner ,Nosa , has turned away from his devious path. I was so happy

tBc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Michelle55: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Creeza:
Michelle55

Efua

" Welcome back Efua " Uyi stood by the door to welcome me.

It was just five days and he missed me that much already. Hmm , strange.

" Thank you ." I replied.

" how was your trip ?

" it was blessed. The lord is faithful"

" Your parents?

" Fine ...wait!!! Why are you so concerned " I asked and dropped my mobile phone on the centre table.
I dropped my bag beside the table and and stood arms akimbo. Naturally, this wasn't me but I was disappointed in him.

" I know it's not the right time , but I want to apologise for the other day "

" it's a free world. I know you had your choices but for the love of God, Uyi you are my friend and believe me I was hurt"

" I know ... that's why ..."

Someone clapped three times from behind. I turned to see the kingpin of terror himself. The sly Nosa. He clapped again then smiled.
He came forward.

" Bravo ! Bravo!! So the secret love birds do fight "
" snap out of it Nosa " I said

" really? I don't see a picture to snap here"

'' oh God , please . Not again'' *

One thing I hated about Nosa and couldn't help but find it mysterious was the challenging fact that you couldn't tell when he was serious or not. Or when he was being nice or rude . This hard nutshell he had made feel awkward around him.

Suddenly, Nosa laughed and hugged me tightly. I was weak and speechless, standing like a pile of wood that was ready to be chopped down. It was so surprising .

" Welcome back Efua " Nosa said " we missed you. Me especially , please accept my apologies for being rude to you. I'm a bad ass. I know!"

*hah!! Just like that ? Please someone tell me I'm dreaming. I pinched myself. No! Efua you re wide awake. This is real.

He released his grip and smiled from cheek to cheek.

" I don't understand " I began " what's happening here?

" I'm your friend Efua" Nosakhare concluded and touched my chin " don't be afraid of me. And oh! Before I forget , happy birthday in advance"

I turned to look at Uyi. He was silent, cheerful. How did they know my birthday was around upcoming?

I couldn't understand. Why the sudden change in heart. Or maybe my prayers had started working and the sinner ,Nosa , has turned away from his devious path. I was so happy

tBc
awww,thanks hun for the sweet dedication.. You just made my day. Because i am already tired of sitting all day in a classroom with a bunch of annoying kids,doing nothing.. Thanks for the update and keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Michelle55:
awww,thanks hun for the sweet dedication.. You just made my day. Because i am already tired of sitting all day in a classroom with a bunch of annoying kids,doing nothing.. Thanks for the update and keep it coming.
You re welcome Ma!

it's all down on paper actually. ! wish I had ten palms to type all at once.
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lankyannie(f): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Creeza:
sorry sweetheart .. I've missed you too. how is you?
Am the same way you left me oooo,as for me,i more than miss you jaecheesy hope you are fully back this time.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Michelle55: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Creeza:
You re welcome Ma!

it's all down on paper actually. ! wish I had ten palms to type all at once.
wow! That's awesome,would be waiting for it.
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Creeza is boo

Efua,remember your papa's dream o
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Adesina12: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Both of them go chop you into pieces wen the time is ripe to lunch their assault shocked
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by veekid(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wow nice to have you back buddy, ill read later in the day, being working late in the office these days. plus BBNaija won't allow me refresh this page (bookmarked)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Three Paths / Lethal Matrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.