Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos (6374 Views)

Elections Sequence: Pro-buhari, Pro-saraki Senators Spoil For War / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Deathslater: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
victorvezx:

The only thing u people can do is protest, nothing else than that
Oga did I mention any tribe here? You must be on guilt trip.

4 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by annayawchee: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
dechriscool:
Helicopter will ferry him to his suppose destination.
Road block not necessary.Allow him to go before they will tag IPOB a violent group and start killing peaceful protesters.Blocking a presidential convoy can provoke shooting and the law allows it on the ground of attempting assassination of the president
the helicopter no go land? Abi e go drop am inside the hall ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Ipobdevil: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
More Pics

3 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Ipobdevil: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
pics

1 Like

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Una never tire to collect bullet abi?
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by konamiAmazu: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
In Biafra we stand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by farokkunle: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
THESE IBO BOY'S JUST TOILING WITH THEIR LIVES

IBOS BE CAREFUL

IBOS BE CAREFUL

SHATAP . cool cool

WHO IS HE ?

DUMBUHARI . That death MAJOR GENERAL ,FIELD MARSHAL BOKOARAM , GRANT PATRON .

COMMANDER zombie squadron cheesy cheesy invaders of oil land . oil thieves , vandals . they will fail so that okike Abiama will be glorify .

cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

You don't definitely think like an IPOB.
They think with their asss grin cheesy
why's your blood boiling? What is your problem? Mind your lane. Haba!

7 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
why's your blood boiling? What is your problem? Mind your lane. Haba!

Typical ipob, always angry

1 Like

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
yarimo:
Chai I miss SOLOMON ARASE the former IGP he would have do the needful grin, Meanwhile I hope BURATAI Is still the army chief? grin
next time speak pigeon English. I understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by xelly: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari, where you dey go? You want to confirm if we are feeling your hardship or what? A beg! Tander for Aso villa to avoid pebbles.

You are holding our leader hostage and you want to visit us? What a dullard! Nigeria should know that we don't have anything with them. Hold your president to your country. Abi him no dey tire to junket? what will his visit bring? Knowledge or stupidity? Well, I have always known him to be dull and we don't want dull people in our country. Remain in Nigeria with your stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Typical ipob, always angry
you will be first to abuse someone but when the person reciprocates , you calling mods.as if they are your fathers. I don't have time for you, but if you are the person on your Dp, please hit the gym

5 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Ipobdevil: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
more pics

3 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by skyman200(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
ONEDAY WE SHALL BE FREE FROM THIS SLAVERY.

2 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

We are here to watch you display you usual dose of stupidity. grin
Who is this thing. Swerve before I pull out my insecticide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
you will be first to abuse someone but when the person reciprocates , you calling mods.as if they are your fathers. I don't have time for you, but if you are the person on your Dp, please hit the gym

Lmfao

5 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by yarimo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
What is pideon English or who is pigeon English ? sorry here in SAMBISA FOREST We don't No it.
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
farokkunle:

SHATAP . cool cool

WHO IS HE ?

DUMBUHARI . That death MAJOR GENERAL ,FIELD MARSHAL BOKOARAM , GRANT PATRON .

COMMANDER zombie squadron cheesy cheesy invaders of oil land . oil thieves , vandals . they will fail so that okike Abiama will be glorify .

cool

He is your president. I dont believe in threatening people's lives on the internet but disruption of a presidential convoy could turn into a bloodbath for those protesters. Lets hope it dosent get to that
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by farokkunle: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
GoroTango:
He is your president. I dont believe in threatening people's lives on the internet but disruption of a presidential convoy could turn into a bloodbath for those protesters. Lets hope it dosent get to that

IPOB WILL NOT BLOCK RAT PRESIDENT grin grin

PTF SCANDALS BIGGEST APARTMENT IN SAUDI ARABIA . This man given power by almajiri majority election fraud . cheesy cheesy

FRAUDY LOOPS cheesy DUMBUHARI STARVING CHILDREN WITH GARRI AND GROUNDNUT .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

[s]Who is this thing. Swerve before I pull out my insecticide[/s]

tundafayaBuhari:
[s]you will be first to abuse someone but when the person reciprocates , you calling mods.as if they are your fathers. I don't have time for you, but if you are the person on your Dp, please hit the gym[/s]

ipob, have you eaten today? go and munch apku, then go and carry placard to join your colleagues. grin
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
farokkunle:

IPOB WILL NOT BLOCK RAT PRESIDENT grin grin

PTF SCANDALS BIGGEST APARTMENT IN SAUDI ARABIA . This man given power by almajiri majority election fraud . cheesy cheesy

FRAUDY LOOPS cheesy DUMBUHARI STARVING CHILDREN WITH GARRI AND GROUNDNUT .
You are just ranting on the internet. Those protesters will fade the moment they see the security detail if the president. IPOB na just gra gra and newspaper nonsense.
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by farokkunle: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
GoroTango:
You are just ranting on the internet. Those protesters will fade the moment they see the security detail if the president. IPOB na just gra gra and newspaper nonsense.

The fear of international communities and human right watch dog camera's are hidden every where .

if they ever try it jihad army will fade into oblivion ,your zoodom time has been numbered you have no idea right /?

read revelation .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
farokkunle:

The fear of international communities and human right watch dog camera's are hidden every where .

if they ever try it jihad army will fade into oblivion ,your zoodom time has been numbered you have no idea right /?

read revelation .
Your IPOB get mouth but that's where it stops. Buhari will visit and return to Abuja's while some of those guys will end up in yhe morgue or in the hospital ICU.
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

ipob, have you eaten today? go and munch apku, then go and carry placard to join your colleagues. grin
I don't like to brag, all my Afonjas colleagues during my youth service, I'm doing better than them, when I was in Lagos, yoruba boys used to sing tuale for me. where I'm now some of them are begging me to send money for them that hunger wants to kill them

6 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by chiefobdk(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
D coward President canceled d trip. . So d new sheriff is scared.

3 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I don't like to brag, all my Afonjas colleagues during my youth service, I'm doing better than them, when I was in Lagos, yoruba boys used to sing tuale for me. where I'm now some of them are begging me to send money for them that hunger wants to kill them

I can almost have a picture of what you look like from the jargons you type on nl
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefobdk:
D coward President canceled d trip. . So d new sheriff is scared.

It's better the President cancel the trip and keep treating your region as inconsequential aa you truly are
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:

See the graduate of IMSU that can't type pidgin correctly
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
The afonja above me is making a fool of himself
He needs to have himself checked in to the nearest rehab

2 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

I can almost have a picture of what you look like from the jargons you type on nl
I can see your picture and I know how you look like. Obesity is worse than HIV. In the western world, it is poor people that fat like you because they don't have money to take care of themselves. Mama Iyabo

3 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I can see your picture and I know how you look like. Obesity is worse than HIV. In the western world, it is poor people that fat like you because they don't have money to take care of themselves. Mama Iyabo

Type in your pigeon English and i will get your message grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo / Federal Character: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Fair Share For Enugu / FG Spends ₦5 Billion To Feed 228,046 Children In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.