Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos (6370 Views)

Elections Sequence: Pro-buhari, Pro-saraki Senators Spoil For War / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

See the graduate of IMSU that can't type pidgin correctly
chill fatty, it is auto correct

4 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
chill fatty, it is auto correct

Tell that to your type
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by ndcide(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
When GEJ was president, I read so much about the need for revolution.

GEJ is out, their situation is worse, yet they are not calling for revolution.

So funny.

5 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

I can almost have a picture of what you look like from the jargons you type on nl
sack bag. You are even bleaching. Akpa akpu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
sack bag. You are even bleaching. Akpa akpu

I understand that MMM has landed many of you into distrsss mode so i can understand your state of frustration ;
Leave me and go and pour your frustrations on Chuddy
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Tell that to your type
I can help you shed that fats you are made of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I can help you shed that fats you are made of.

Go look for your vaseline and jerk yourself to death on my pix grin
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

I understand that MMM has landed many of you into distrsss mode so i can understand your state of frustration ;
Leave me and go and pour your frustrations on Chuddy
look at this 1? I am not even in Nigeria. Lol MMM? How much can MMM give me? look at the way you reason? I give up. You have lost it fatty
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
look at this 1? I am not even in Nigeria. Lol MMM? How much can MMM give me? look at the way you reason? I give up. You have lost it fatty

Of course you are in Biafraland grin
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Cjrane2: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why is BUHARI coming to the 5% he hated and discriminated against so much?

His murderous soldiers should ferry him with jet fighters and kill unarmed peaceful protesters with weapons bought with the resources extracted from the land of the hated 5%, it wont deter us from protesting and resisting the wicked ruthless dictator.

1 Like

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

I don die grin puke , I am chilling with international models. Go and eat Amala, ewedu, stew and 1 egg,. That's balance diet for Afonjas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Of course you are in Biafraland grin
I am not your match mate. So your source of income is MMM? I will DM you my main account. fatty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by manny4life(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cjrane2:
Why is BUHARI coming to the 5% he hated and discriminated against so much?

His murderous soldiers should ferry him with jet fighters and kill unarmed peaceful protesters with weapons bought with the resources extracted from the land of the hated 5%, it wont deter us from protesting and resisting a wicked ruthless dictator called BUHARI

This is his last minute effort to salvage whatever relationship he has with the east because it's dawning on him that the struggle is real and gaining international audience. He wants to be seen as a good president, do you think it's a coincidence that he his VP visited the east, they're reviewing ths 2nd Niger Bridge plan (though I believe it's all bs), and now he wants to visit the east. 2017 is pregnant and no one knows what it will birth to... All I'm saying is that no matter what happens, we shouldn't bear arms.
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

only God knows number of stretch marks that are residing in that your fatty body.

1 Like

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I don die grin puke , I am chilling with international models. Go and eat Amala, ewedu, stew and 1 egg,. That's balance diet for Afonjas.

Better thing dey hungry lazy boy. You better go beg your mummy to give you akpu chop and go protest. grin
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
only God knows number of stretch marks that are residing in that your fatty body.

Count the numbers on your sisters.
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I am not your match mate. So your source of income is MMM? I will DM you my main account. fatty

You that don't even know what NUBAN stands for go fit get account? grin

Keep shouting your national anthem 'biafra or you die' grin grin
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Better thing dey hungry lazy boy. You better go beg your mummy to give you akpu chop and go protest. grin
I am an international guy. Your olodo BF will be to be my friend if you have 1.

2 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Count the numbers on your sisters.
my sister is not your match. she is in New York City chilling with her husband. This Night, you will go to Allen avenue. your stand. Baby elephan.t

2 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

You that don't even know what NUBAN stands for go fit get account? grin

Keep shouting your national anthem 'biafra or you die' grin grin
don't fuc.k with a mad dog in a bad mood. I have given you an upper cut

2 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:

Hahahaha. Easy dey yab this girl na. You won kill am?
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
my sister is not your match. she is in New York City chilling with her husband. This Night, you will go to Allen avenue. your stand. Baby elephan.t
Hahahahahahahahhahahaahha

2 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
iSlayer2:

Hahahaha. Easy dey yab this girl na. You won kill am?
brother, this Afonjas don't wanna agree that igbos are on a different level.

3 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I am an international guy. Your olodo BF will be to be my friend if you have 1.

Dream on. cheesy
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Dream on. cheesy
don't fuc.k with mad dog on a bad mood

3 Likes

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
don't fuc.k with mad dog on a bad mood

You are a dog? I should have known, with your rabies thinking cheesy cheesy
Chuddy don chop your life savings. grin
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

fatty. I used proverb for you. meanwhile, America gangsta call their friends dog. Hit em up, Tupac said and I quote "Biggie, I am the dog you love to hate ". Puff Daddy in one of his songs said I lost my dog (Biggie ). Get some exposure this is 21st century. 2017. WTF is wrong with South West.

1 Like

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

how come you never quoted the post where I said you stand at Allen Avenue in the night. Your favorite spot. guilty conscience dey worry you abi.

1 Like

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
[s]fatty. I used proverb for you. meanwhile, America gangsta call their friends dog. Hit em up, Tupac said and I quote "Biggie, I am the dog you love to hate ". Puff Daddy in one of his songs said I lost my dog (Biggie ). Get some exposure this is 21st century. 2017. WTF is wrong with South West[/s].

small boy, go and play with red sand in abakaliki grin
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by tundafayaBuhari: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

small boy, go and play with red sand in abakaliki grin
I want to count the number of stretch marks on your body. improper fraction. 2/17

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by cybernaut(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
We are whiter than snow. Madam a beg one bottle of ompaa.....! Hero many anyi.
Re: Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos by PentiumPro(f): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I want to count the number of stretch marks on your body. improper fraction. 2/17

Your writing shows you are a hungry angry boy. No akpu at home. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did We Stop Using Coins In Nigeria? / List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria. / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Dropped By 3,000 Barrels Per Day In January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.