Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (35938 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by morisnewrain(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
stinechykee:
Which Guerilla war fare and the last time I check we Igbos and Housas are not in any war and you and i know that Housas are no match to Igbos wenit comes to open battle.2006 Mohammed cartoon comes to mind and hope you remember wat Igbos did to all the Housas that reside in Anambra especially Onitsha and we Igbos have pushed Housas away out of Onitsha and Anambra as a whole to neighbouring state Asaba.And also do you remember during Sharia crises and wat Aba boys did to Housas by invading them in their Mosque and masacare them.So Afonjas you people should be thinking about your future with Housa/Fulani's wen we Igbos leave Nigeria very soon
I want to urge you to do away with lies. It cannot take you anywhere. Anybody reading your comment would thinks is truth. I was in the eastern part those time you mentioned. Nothing like war or crisis during the period. It was in the north they were killing people. Most of those past crises were religious not regional or tribal. Perhaps IGBOS are friendly & accommodating. They changed the thought I had about Igbos before I got to the east. Igbos have nothing to do with war because they have valuables everywhere in the country & my people say HE WHO LIVES IN A GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONES. Hausas don't invest in strange land. They hardly bring their families to a strange land unless the landlords(indigenes) ask them to and if they do, they believe the have share in the land. I urge you to stop agitating for WAR. Ask the people that witnessed war in any part of the country. You can't withstand a week curfew not to talk of indefinite. Change your thought

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Halo22:
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga come wake am up. When Mazi Nnamdi KANU was doing his thing instead of Buhari to leave am mind em business, him go arrest am. Now the guy is like spore wey grow for scrotum..remove am. ...problem. Leave am there problem.
Guy you nail am

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2016
morisnewrain:
I want to urge you to do away with lies. It cannot take you anywhere. Anybody reading your comment would thinks is truth. I was in the eastern part those time you mentioned. Nothing like war or crisis during the period. It was in the north they were killing people. Most of those past crises were religious not regional or tribal. Perhaps IGBOS are friendly & accommodating. They changed the thought I had about Igbos before I got to the east. Igbos have nothing to do with war because they have valuables everywhere in the country & my people say HE WHO LIVES IN A GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONES. Hausas don't invest in strange land. They hardly bring their families to a strange land unless the landlords(indigenes) ask them to and if they do, they believe the have share in the land. I urge you to stop agitating for WAR. Ask the people that witnessed war in any part of the country. You can't withstand a week curfew not to talk of indefinite. Change your thought
Look at this fool ranting.You were where in Anambra in 2006;wen Igbos in Onitsha went berserk and reprisal to slaughter as many Houasas and even pushed so many of them inside river Niger while some escape to Army barrack Onitsha and many escaped to Asaba where they settled at present now.You coward Afonja will dare stay in Onitsha wen Igbos are pushed to the wall without dying before your real dead.I will not argue with you wat I know that happened in Onitsha during Muhammed cartoon that took place far away Denmark then Housas in Nigeria as usual carry the matter wet no concern them for head and killed some Igbos in the far North but wen the dead bodies of those Igbos was brought at Upper Iweka Igbos in Onitsha was furious and next thing was they started killing Housas and even thier cow,goat,trailers that brought beans,rice,onions,fowl,yam were looted by Igbos and ever since then till now no more Housas in Onitsha and here you are coward Afonja saying wat you don't know

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 1:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Mekwen:
By attacking them in their mosques means you are also into guerilla war fare.So why complain when they beat you at it today?
Guy we Igbos never fight a coward fight OK.Didn't you read the part I narrated that happened in Onitsha during Mohemmed cartoon or do you want to pretend that you didn't see that one.I will still say it that there us no way Housa/Fulanis will match Igbos wen it comes to open confrontation and you know it unlike you coward Yoruba or Afonjas that will shit in your pant wen you common riot.Ask Housas why they relocate from Onitsha to Asaba and they will tell you the full stories.So crawl back in your shell with shame Afonja coward
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by joeshed(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2016
the best thing is to disintegrate and let peace reign.. all this tribal insult is uncalled for..
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by marvelyole(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Africonji:
The fear of IPOB. grin grin grin
l
After him don kill dem finish, lock their leader for over a year and one give am secret trail God go punish buhari sha
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by opribo(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2016
So bubu is afraid of ordinary ipob this is very very good, it shows that if threatened by Nigerians he will rum away from Aso rock. He is not fit to rule this country. A leader should be bold and fearless of any group.

If he sends any soldier to the south east when he couldn't dare honour an ordinary invitation due to mere threat by a group of boys then he is a shameless coward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by dotedote: 2:38am On Dec 23, 2016
sometimes i smh at how very many of us think and talk. Av we forgotten who PMB is ? A mere command and ipob is no more. I'm sure he didn't attend not cos of the threat but due to the stupidity of the stakeholders in the region not to have stood against the quarters from which those empty threats came.
ISDKING:
Useless zoo president, u will never know peace , this is how you wl keep running up and down till 2019(If there wl still b Nigeria)cos ur hands are soaked with human blood. Judgement day is fast approaching and u will never escape it. The blood of innocent Ipob members is on your head. Where are those fools that said he would come and nothing wl happen, y d run ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by mare23ayo(m): 4:25am On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

for the ediots mentioning me

Commander in Chief is Hausa
Army commander is Hausa
Chief of Police or is it Navy is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

leave then o. self deceit is high up there in region, they dont know its easy to wipe their race away from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by shamme2005(m): 4:57am On Dec 23, 2016
I laugh at d stupidity of some so called Ipods, every small thing, Afonja coward, its just painful that your fore fathers fail to tell u the true pictures of what transpired during the civil war, because if not for your foolishness hw will somebody in his or her right senses underestimate the ingenuity and the ability of a yoruba man, they dnt make noise but they make things happen. Have u had of the likes of Benjamin Adekunle what the so called coward according to you people, did to your fore fathers Fajuyi died because of one of your coward leader Ironsi, Olusegun Obasanjo was the one that received your plea when your so called warlord ran away, Awolowo was the one that approved the 2 pounds for your people to start your buying and selling, that is y many of u dnt go to school to learn history and understand logically, dan just selling spare parts and be making noise on what u dnt have knowledge about. these yoruba men are the ones that deal a great blow to your fore fathers then, you have started again, Quote me they no born Hausa man make he do any how in this Nigeria without yoruba support, even your so called Biafra it is the people u are calling coward that can make it materialise if u get their support. You people better go find something meaningful to do with your life, yoruba is not and can never be a coward not to any tribe in Nigeria. pls mention one Igbo man dat is influential like OBJ in Nigeria. pls show me your leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 23, 2016
dotedote:
sometimes i smh at how very many of us think and talk. Av we forgotten who PMB is ? A mere command and ipob is no more. I'm sure he didn't attend not cos of the threat but due to the stupidity of the stakeholders in the region not to have stood against the quarters from which those empty threats came.
And that is the same reason too why the coward canceled his trip to Nig Delta when he faced with similar threat abi ?. Such a silly excuse !
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Africonji:

I don't know if I'll call it that. To me, it seems more like a "F*ck You!!!" to the whole Region. Remember, ALL his Ministers OF IBO ORIGIN also stayed away from the event. I'd be worried if I was you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2016
thepeople2020:
BUHARI CANCELS TRIP TO ENUGU SENDS OBASANJO.

Also, ministers from the South-East, who were slated to make presentations at the event, all stayed away.

http://punchng.com/buhari-ministers-shun-south-east-summit-ipob-threat/

I wouldnt gloat if I was some people on this site.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2016
unclejb2:
We declare public holidays and people obey without persuasion, we tell Buhari not to set his foot on Biafra soil and he obeyed without complaining.

The fear of Biafra is the Beginning of wisdom for Buhari

You truly, honestly, in your heart-of-hearts, believe that your Region can currently win a skirmish against the rest of the country? You must really overrate yourself and your abilities if you think the Federal Government is scared of a confrontation. You've lost every single contest so far AND your leader has been shackled and bundled into a dungeon cell like an "ordinary" criminal and you still deceive yourself that you're winning? You had better come back down to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2016
PentiumPro:
As long as Hausas and Igbos still share the same country under a unitary system of government, Nigeria will never see any meaningful development.
Either they go their separate ways or reduce contact as much as possible under a Federating system of government, they are both cancerous to each other.

Two very extremely, intolerant, and largely uncultured sets of people. The only difference is one doesn't dispute their lack of sophistication and accepts it, while the other is extremely arrogant and severely overrates their importance.

The two problems in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by PentiumPro(f): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Two very extremely, intolerant, and largely uncultured sets of people. The only difference is one doesn't dispute their lack of sophistication and accepts it, while the other is extremely arrogant and severely overrates their importance.

The two problems in Nigeria.

Spot on, unfortunately the Yorubas are being made to pay for the madness and intolerance of these two tribes with underdevelopment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Unless otherwise commanded , All officers are bound by law and oath to obey commands
and if that's not convincing enough

Majority of our soldiers or generally armed forces are Hausa is that good enough for you ?

If not , you can not beat Hausa man's population among the three major tribes in Nigeria
staggerman:

Army commander may be hausa, but the soldiers who hold the weapons and fight the war, are not all hausas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Is there a new juice of stupidity being sold to you people ? this man paid for ogoni cleanup , has paid for 2ND Niger bridge , has been fixing your roads , giving you stable region , but you decided to issue a threat to his life , if he had come , nothing would have happened because soldiers and security would shoot the faack out of the protesters , but instead he canceled the planned visit altogether , and you do not seem to understand that he sent you messages , Obasanjo ordered a whole region to be wiped out for the same behavior sometimes in the past and you welcomed him , as if you do not know your own history , Buhari has good intentions for your people , but if some group of miscreants won't comport , it's your own cup of tea , that visit could have spelt some more greatness and development , too bad you chose not to let it happen

degamemaster:
Thanks for shooting yourself on the leg. So it was a deliberate act by your president to exclude a whole region of the country he's presiding over, in the country's security architecture just to make them a target? And you are happy over this dangerous development? With all these hate, envy, marginalisation and all sorts of wicked acts against a particular region of this country, it is only agreably justifiable why there is high call for secession from that region.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Ya, they all did , not to worry , history always has a way of repeating itself
obataokenwa:
investigate more why Hausa's dare not fight igbo again in Kano and Kaduna. also find out about the Sharia crisis on how they burn down properties, but they all died like chicken. soon bro......
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2016
InvestinOwerri:
No pun intended, you are indeed a juvenile. I've been seeing your rantings all over the thread yet non made any sense. Lol, you're even ignorant of the history you mentioned, there were no crises in the early 70s rather the pogrom took place in 1966 while the civil war occured between 1967-70. Now go back to school kid!

Those rantings have gotten me over 60 mentions because i touched some really sensitive spots , the exact year does not matter as long as you know the history i was refering to

bye bye

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Worefa

you get what you wish for and you get to share it with your family
xelly:

Am not proud of starving anyone. Even when am not from the North, I still have compassion for those in the IDP let alone being happy to starve someone to death. That's your wish for the Ibos, bringing in Yuletide is to emotionally cover up your wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2016
ebuclassic18:

like you can stand wen it happens

Like you know who i am ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Worefa

ThaT'S how we will warn you and you won't listen and when this thing backfires you will be shouting ICC up and down
ebuclassic18:

you see yourself

Commander in Chief is Hausa
Army commander is Hausa
Chief of Police or is it Navy is Hausa
stupid mentality is that all you ave got?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by psalmsjob: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Oga this na ewedu muslim noise you dey make. Boohary the son of the caliphate that conquered us in yorubaland simply ran from the Ibos. Shikena! grin
Boy this na ignorant bigotry noise you dey make. Ilorin was conquered not entire yorubaland; the curse was on afonja's head and its still a reality till today but that's simply because the ancestors of people like you in particular lack honor and loyalty to their own issues but always look to other people's issues; anyone that disrespect authority, steals or has the spirit of cessation is your friend. Gradually this same people you're fighting for will take over your cities. When their kinsman was President what did he do for Yorubaland or the IPOB that are now blowing hot air what was their achievements during his presidency. But you're here insulting yourself because you lack self-esteem.
The IPOB should go to Abuja and meet him or better still go and free their demi god Kalu from prison and don't forget to follow them if your cowardice will let you. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Leez:

emm excuse me troll
u do know igbos are not afonjas right
if d north dare try sum bs up in hia dia done for
heck even dia herdsmen ran to army barracks to save dia skins
funny enough arent u supposed to be yoruba
what's with the northern praise

Herdsmen ran into Army barracks ? hahahahahahah Oponu

This is not about Hausa Praise it's about telling you some disgruntled elements are using you people to score cheap political point

today Buhari avoided bloodshed, tomorrow same buhari won't bother about you people anymore

as scared as hausas are according to your mentality , Suicide bombers still try to attack major places and IDP camps , but where are your avengers ? they heard Buhari bought carpet bombs , drones and everybody went silent

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obataokenwa(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Ya, they all did , not to worry , history always has a way of repeating itself
which history, investigate bro. we are in a modern world where interest goes first among nations. do u also know why OBJ rushed and seceded Bakassi to Cameroun? Next war if there will be any, nations will support those of interest to them. what's interest in North and West to warrant international support. Think bro
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2016
slimfairboy:

I guess he figured the summit is not worthy of any bloodshed , even if it's what the security outfits wants

Do you really think the beheaded officer in Imo State is bygone ? you people keep making more enemies
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
We Igbos don't fear Arewa as u probably do, we re courageous, we are not blood thirsty, we re not savaged beast, we value human life.
We hate intimidation, we fight for a noble cause, I am not agitating for war and neither pray for it, but history can tell u better whether the Igbos re cowards or otherwise, flashback to 1967~1970.

Very true

OjuFraud shaa ran away , did he not ? and he's your hero , so tell me what i should believe ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2016
hhehehehehe

Extinct you say ?? that must be the diagnosis of your brain

Leave village, dem no go gree na so so hearsay upandan
kettle84:
Ever since Buhari came to power OWA MMBEE Yoruba party have gone extinct

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Splashme: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Africonji:
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2016
For you to smell cowardice then your nose must be as flat as your head and your brain too must have frozen over
RottenTomato:
With the truth? The silliest comment I've ever seen! Continue ranting under ur self-induced slavery! Ur cowardice smells from a distance. Now get lost!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report / Alice Emefiele's Burial: Lawal, Obasanjo, Okowa, Dangote In Attendance (photos) / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.