Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) (22635 Views)

University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / UNN Female Graduate Bags First Class In Law (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by Hakeem3(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
trust me she must have touched them positively one way or the other.. cool
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Her mum just might be an illiterate, she gathered her illiterate friends to celebrate her daughter who achieved what she couldn't achieve. Congratulations to the graduate
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by mKc9ET(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
I hope this is not in Nigeria, because after celebrating her after they will muck her for being jobless when she might joined them in one of those rural market
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na dem go do meeting for night to chop her meat
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by oyoofong(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Great! First Graduate in that Village.lol
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by egokudiowomoney: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mummies Mothers Mamas =MMM
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
NLbeachparty:
This is how it should be

For more information about the nairaland beach party check my signature and profile.
why are guys going to pay 3k and ladies 2k?

give me one good reason....
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by NLbeachparty: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
why are guys going to pay 3k and ladies 2k?

give me one good reason....

Because the guys will be responsible for the Dj and tent we want to rent for the day
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
NLbeachparty:

Because the guys will be responsible for the Dj and tent we want to rent for the day
is it only the guys that will stay under the tent?

is it only the guys that will listen to the DJ?

I don't understand you sir...
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by NLbeachparty: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
is it only the guys that will stay under the tent?

is it only the guys that will listen to the DJ?

I don't understand you sir...

I totally understand your comment and where this is heading to. Have you been to a club/party where the ladies were asked to come for free before?
It happens all over. We just want to cut down the cost of things on the ladies and put just the 1k entra on the guys because we are responsible in nature.
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
smiley Lol..I weak
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by Chukazu: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
education is LIGHT!
from this day, light has come to the community
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
SHE FIT SENIOR DEM ELDERLY LADIES FOR DAT SIDE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by irishMO123(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
freshness2020:
So touching.
See goose pimples for my skin.
see ur doctor
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Richest man in Babylon come to mind.
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by Ojikutumemu: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
I see Igbo women everywhere

iamVirus:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Zgxb6ivCDR0/WFuxJS1uIjI/AAAAAAALPX8/VfupjniWdd4L7IF8p_wqazaXyYbZLLMngCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

This has gone viral on twitter. Pictured looks like a young female graduate, being celebrated by elderly women.

Source: http://360jamng.net/photo-young-female-graduate-being-celebrated-by-elderly-women/
Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by Cation25(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
dis village old people gud o...wey some youth dey fear to visit village after graduation... undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Celebrated By Elderly Women (Photo) by jenavism44: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
There is nothing wrong with that, we all did the same when we graduated,even in school,student splash us water,mud,and wine,some even pour us powder and celebrated with us,this is the usual mama's way of celebrating success especially in Nigeria,it is not old fashion but revolution of old fashion which is still on till now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 / WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results / What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.