Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) (2775 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
i am not perfect but i know what i want in a woman, been dating this beauty for six months everything on the side , she goes out with other people too , ph girls their way , even when i met my queen she was cool and we continued , her ass is not big but she has been working on it because i told her that if its big we will be exclusive , since my gf birthday she has been giving me space , i didnt want to talk since but last night we talked and i tried to understand why she changed , because she now knows that i will neva love her and made up her mind since , its not paining me i dont use people but when sombody tries to take u when ure not what he wants , be grateful , breakig up with me like this doesnt make sense , you women are very ungrateful small ass angry

Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
lol brah u taking.side chick seriously grin
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
jarizod bro.my phone crashed lipsrsealed
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
TrapHedges:
lol brah u taking.side chick seriously grin
wen u see the one that agrees to be a side chick plus your freedom to follow women , na beta catch na , the girl comot mind for my body b4 telling me angry
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't get it
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I don't get it
she ended it because she no get big ass
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
she ended it because she no get big ass
ok so wat is the main mesage u are passing?

4 Likes

Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
wen u see the one that agrees to be a side chick plus your freedom to follow women , na beta catch na , the girl comot mind for my body b4 telling me angry
lol true shaaa

but just find your self another side chick bro
she sef fit don tire
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
ok so wat is the main mesage u are passing?
dont manage anybody

1 Like

Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
dont manage anybody
ok
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
TrapHedges:
jari.zod bro.my phone crashed lipsrsealed

Sorry man..u fixed it yet?

Ain't been too active myself..
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jarizod:

Sorry man..u fixed it yet?

Ain't been too active myself..

ohh..nah not yet brah...
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
TrapHedges:

ohh..nah not yet brah...

Aii bruh..Holla when it's fixed smiley
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by nikkypearl(f): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
angry
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jarizod:

Aii bruh..Holla when it's fixed smiley

yea sure thing

1 Like

Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry
wetin
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ever Thought Or Pray To God For The Right Partner? Here's my take on it:

''This might sound crazy but praying for the right person is pointless! Because our definition of the right is someone that will fit perfectly in our box that wouldn’t drag us out of our comfort zone. Someone that will meet our need and not someone that we will be truly free to accept and allow them be who they are. Like my friend will say, ‘what are friends for if not for inconveniences?’’

When we give up the search for the right person and seek to be the right person, we’ll start growing in love and stop putting people on our weigh balance; judging them. Sincerely, what makes someone the right person for you? And what makes them the wrong person?

The best way to truly love someone is from the understanding of the love of God for us. In that, his love sought us out in our wrong state and made us right. Seeking the right person limits our ability to go all out in love. But being the right person opens us to love. Let’s talk about love.

Love is not self-seeking. It exudes from within us to others, but they are not the motivation for it. Love has its source within itself; its strength is independent of the person on which it is expressed. Love is a decision to commit to meet the need of another person for life without expectations. It anticipates their needs and meets them. That is love! Love is a servant not a boss. It seeks to serve; that is its invariable characteristic....''

You can continue reading at: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-102-praying-for-your-mr-or.html
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jeymz:
Ever Thought Or Pray To God For The Right Partner? Here's my take on it:

''This might sound crazy but praying for the right person is pointless! Because our definition of the right is someone that will fit perfectly in our box that wouldn’t drag us out of our comfort zone. Someone that will meet our need and not someone that we will be truly free to accept and allow them be who they are. Like my friend will say, ‘what are friends for if not for inconveniences?’’

When we give up the search for the right person and seek to be the right person, we’ll start growing in love and stop putting people on our weigh balance; judging them. Sincerely, what makes someone the right person for you? And what makes them the wrong person?

The best way to truly love someone is from the understanding of the love of God for us. In that, his love sought us out in our wrong state and made us right. Seeking the right person limits our ability to go all out in love. But being the right person opens us to love. Let’s talk about love.

Love is not self-seeking. It exudes from within us to others, but they are not the motivation for it. Love has its source within itself; its strength is independent of the person on which it is expressed. Love is a decision to commit to meet the need of another person for life without expectations. It anticipates their needs and meets them. That is love! Love is a servant not a boss. It seeks to serve; that is its invariable characteristic....''

You can continue reading at: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-102-praying-for-your-mr-or.html

lover man grin

1 Like

Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
TrapHedges:

lol true shaaa

but just find your self another side chick bro
she sef fit don tire
even wen u no love girl , its painful wen she tire for u first
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
ermmm... Op i don't get u?
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Frankraj: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
If a Nigerian girl regects you totally you will know our girls are heartless and that's when you Will know never to manage any girl as girlfriend.if she doesn't have may be big asss or big boobs just fk her and tro her away
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Berlynn:
ermmm... Op i don't get u?
she left me because she does not have ass , check my sig about that #mnga thing
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
she left me because she does not have ass , check my sig about that #mnga thing
ok
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
This should be the last time you will ever send any message to me either directly or indirectly, seems you don't know how to avoid people.
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Frankraj:
If a Nigerian girl regects you totally you will know our girls are heartless and that's when you Will know never to manage any girl as girlfriend.if she doesn't have may be big asss or big boobs just fk her and tro her away
no be so , i no like make woman leave me like that
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
even wen u no love girl , its painful wen she tire for u first

tbh bro.. lol
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by samdavjustin(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
You be bad boy lol so he pain u. Imagine how she felt when u told her she need to grow ass. Don't u know it's genetic, either she has it or not. Well unless she does plastic surgery.
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
samdavjustin:
You be bad boy lol so he pain u. Imagine how she felt when u told her she need to grow ass. Don't u know it's genetic, either she has it or not. Well unless she does plastic surgery.
i done see girl grow ass , some kind food
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Sotenna(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
I can't just understand this post, what's he talking about? Can someone enlighten me?
Re: Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sotenna:
I can't just understand this post, what's he talking about? Can someone enlighten me?
you read post , read comments you no understand , she leave me because of say she no get big ass , i dey vex because she suppose stay based on say i been dey manage her since

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Virgins / Be Optional1 / Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri: I Love This, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.