Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting (2329 Views)

"Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife / Secrets Of Flirting / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
This afternoon, 22 december 2016,i just finished watching a video of a guy sexing a woman,she then calls the BF assuring him that she is coming....I felt sad[Though nt my biss]
but i ve come to the following conculsion
1.No woman is worth Loving
2.Guys shld see women as Sex object simple.
3.Just dont or try as much never possible to fall in love with any woman.
4.Never u trust any woman.
5.Dont date one girl,date as from 4 up
6.Call a girl once,dont call like a Mad man....
7.Never claim a good guy,Tell a woaman what u wants...If she comes ur House,go for sex,dont Pretend u dont do such cos they are Meant to be bleeped
I ve come to understand,its better to Flirt than to fall in LOVE with Any woman and I wish to Learn the act of Flirting,pls post any Thread,Link for me to Read up.....
Am calling on paulkillerman and others to come for my Help...
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by wydmag(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
my advice to you: dont dare it if you want to be progressive! if any girl break your heart, it can only be because of one thing which is< she is not good enough for you, shes not worth you at all. seeking vengeance is costly and will do you no good.

3 Likes

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by daewoorazer(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin

Haaaaaa.... This ones na basic course na.... Is OP jus learnin these?

#TeamNoHeart

2 Likes

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
wydmag:
my advice to you: dont dare it if you want to be progressive! if any girl break your heart, it can only be because of one thing which is< she is not good enough for you, shes not worth you at all. seeking vengeance is costly and will do you no good.

lol..am nt seeking vengence shaaaa.....but i ve not seeing anytin to prove me wrong that no woman is worth loving
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by banjicom(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
angry oh God! what is this generation turning to!
No woman is worth loving!!!
Smh!
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
daewoorazer:
grin

Haaaaaa.... This ones na basic course na.... Is OP jus learnin these?

#TeamNoHeart

hahahahahahha..i tell u...
I even forgot to add...Tell no truth to any woman..Lie,lie lie,my brother abeg lie
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
banjicom:
angry
oh God! what is this generation turning to!

No woman is worth loving!!!

Smh!

yes no woman is woth LOVING...
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by wydmag(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

lol..am nt seeking vengence shaaaa.....but i ve not seeing anytin to prove me wrong that no woman is worth loving

find the right/compatible one and you wont regret being in love!
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by fbtowner(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy OP u buy black market lol abeg leave my brothers make dem dey love
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
wydmag:

find the right/compatible one and you wont regret being in love!

another man will still give her money and Bleep her
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dammm!Tho wat the gurl did was very bad buh op all women are not the same.Like me, any guy that try shiit with me will hate his life. grin I swear with my life,d guy will regret the day he was born. grin grin

#Team faithful partner#noguyfuvkwithme.
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dammm!Tho wat the gurl did was very bad buh op all women are not the same.Like me, any guy that try shiit with me will hate his life. grin I swear with my life,d guy will regret the day he was born. grin grin

#Team faithful partner#noguyfuvkwithme.

Lol.....for were...if u fall into the Hands of Players,babe u go bow...i wish to learn wella eeeeeee..chaiiiiii...udo di

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
fbtowner:

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy OP u buy black market lol abeg leave my brothers make dem dey love

am nt against love shaaaa but its better to claim to love,pretend to love but never Really LOVES
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016

Cry baby! grin
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

Lol.....for were...if u fall into the Hands of Players,babe u go bow...i wish to learn wella eeeeeee..chaiiiiii...udo di
Hehehehehehe let the player come naw,i pity his life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Cry baby! grin

cry ke..ki lo de??..i dey madt?...Used to not any more....#TeamNewPlayer..
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe let the player come naw,i pity his life. cheesy cheesy

babe park jareeeee..Na just Little flexing and ur Mind go Blow plus little Lies like:My unlce dey USA,bLa bla bla bla

am getting Married someday but Truth be told am Afraid cos manytime i keep imagining how Rough my woman must have been Rough Handled....
Well every woman is a second hand woman cos the woman u dumped today will be valvued 2morow by another man,vice versa!!!!
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by banjicom(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

yes no woman is woth LOVING...
You are wrong!
Are you saying you aren't getting married or sumtin.
maybe you have been meeting d wrong kind of ladies.
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

babe park jareeeee..Na just Little flexing and ur Mind go Blow plus little Lies like:My unlce dey USA,bLa bla bla bla
Roflmao@my uncle dey usa! shocked grin cheesy See i am not a baby,i can't shout.
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
banjicom:

You are wrong!

am getting Married someday but Truth be told am Afraid cos manytime i keep imagining how Rough my woman must have been Rough Handled....
Well every woman is a second hand woman cos the woman u dumped today will be valvued 2morow by another man,vice versa!!!!
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by luckybaddest(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
This thread gat me thinking about all my dates in sec.sch(why I no fhuck every girls that crossed my path den)
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
banjicom:

You are wrong!

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Roflmao@my uncle dey usa! shocked grin cheesy See i am not a baby,i can't shout.

u not a bae...na waaa ooooooo..u be G plus?
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
luckybaddest:
This thread gat me thinking about all my dates in sec.sch(why I no fhuck every girls that crossed my path den)

i miss them die.....but i smouch Breest die
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

u not a bae...na waaa ooooooo..u be G plus?
No go fuvk ogbanje wey go spoil ur life grin
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
No go fuvk ogbanje wey go spoil ur life grin

hahahahahahahahhaaha....if better to Bleep her than to love her ooooo
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Divay22(f): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sorry bro, but if you continue with this mentality that No woman is worth loving,you'll only hurt yourself....
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by dingbang(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mchew focus ur energy in ultimate _.cycler bro
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Divay22:
Sorry bro, but if you continue with this mentality that No woman is worth loving,you'll only hurt yourself....

if is a fact that helps me feel notin than to Bleep them...even if a man is ontop her,i will never ask her any question,just Waite patiently for my Turn
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:
Mchew focus ur energy in ultimate _.cycler bro

hahahahah.for sure naaa..even Bet9ja follow naaa
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by dingbang(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

hahahahah.for sure naaa..even Bet9ja follow naaa
correct, love no suppose scatter ur mind ryt now... As i dey so, i get target.. And i wan accomplish am, with or without fvck,,....
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:
correct, love no suppose scatter ur mind ryt now... As i dey so, i get target.. And i wan accomplish am, with or without fvck,,....

ok oooo..good luck!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters / My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex / Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.