Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting (2353 Views)

"Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife / Secrets Of Flirting / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Divay22(f): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:

if is a fact that helps me feel notin than to Bleep them...even if a man is ontop her,i will never ask her any question,just Waite patiently for my Turn
Goodluck with the beeping,but it w'nt last...you why, because you're gonna see someone,someday who will make you do the opposite....
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vincent41:
This afternoon, 22 december 2016,i just finished watching a video of a guy sexing a woman,she then calls the BF assuring him that she is coming....I felt sad[Though nt my biss]
but i ve come to the following conculsion
1.No woman is worth Loving
2.Guys shld see women as Sex object simple.
3.Just dont or try as much never possible to fall in love with any woman.
4.Never u trust any woman.
5.Dont date one girl,date as from 4 up
6.Call a girl once,dont call like a Mad man....
7.Never claim a good guy,Tell a woaman what u wants...If she comes ur House,go for sex,dont Pretend u dont do such cos they are Meant to be bleeped
I ve come to understand,its better to Flirt than to fall in LOVE with Any woman and I wish to Learn the act of Flirting,pls post any Thread,Link for me to Read up.....
Am calling on paulkillerman and others to come for my Help...
. U welcome bra!!! , welcome to the fold... U see , a young boy cannot see what we the elders see, no matter where they climb, I am well experienced with women, to the admirable extent of knowing them like the back of my hands...
One of my friends GF , that I wrote about previously , I am still forking her, and allow her call my friend during the Bleep fest grin. And she's a fine girl... Women are fork materials that all... That's their only use, I don't know why niggaz find this difficult to understand...

1 Like

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. U welcome bra!!! , welcome to the fold... U see , a young boy cannot see what we the elders see, no matter where they climb, I am well experienced with women, to the admirable extent of knowing them like the back of my hands...
One of my friends GF , that I wrote about previously , I am still forking her, and allow her call my friend during the Bleep fest grin. And she's a fine girl... Women are fork materials that all... That's their only use, I don't know why niggaz find this difficult to understand...

thanks boss..Its a pleasure seeing u comment on Ma Thread....2017 must be a Better Playing Yr for me...Pls add me any Group,Forum to Learn many act of flirting....
I ve sworn never to love any woman in My life..its a Wish am seeking from GOD!!!
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by bigcp(m): 4:06am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=wydmag post=52161765]
find the right/compatible one and you wont regret being in love![/quote
which right compatible one? 4 this generation or next?.... i think d OP is somehow right....trust No WOMEN...EXCEPT UR MOM

1 Like

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by bigcp(m): 4:10am On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dammm!Tho wat the gurl did was very bad buh op all women are not the same.Like me, any guy that try shiit with me will hate his life. grin I swear with my life,d guy will regret the day he was born. grin grin

#Team faithful partner#noguyfuvkwithme.

what are u gonna do sweetie ..CRY BLOOD OR KILL HIM....?
Sister let it go....it is what it is....ee don de hear that thoughts since 1820

1 Like

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by bigcp(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2016
4k these Bitchez...
a B!tch did similar thing 2 me when i was still in skul...mehn i was totally in love....i loved this b!tch* with all my tender hrt (weak hrt), that girl showed me cameroon pepper...sll the big boys 4 my skul bleeped this B!tch taya except me...n yet she de claim say she love me...she frustrated me just because i was broke back then...but dat was 2012...uptill nw dem still de cast dia net...but 3 no avail...cos d net de catch dem...Never gv ur hrt 2 a b!tch*...neva mk dat silly mistake bro....ot you'll 4 ever regret....just enjoy dia pussiez...4k as many as u can...life gies on bro...trust no lady but ur Mom....
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by bigcp(m): 4:31am On Dec 23, 2016
wydmag:

find the right/compatible one and you wont regret being in love!

find which right n compatible one?
4 where....bro don't be deceived...ain't nothing like right n compatible B!TCH anymore ...expecially here in 9ja....beta wise up
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=bigcp post=52181393][/quote]

for sure Bro..Trust No Woman...Just take them for sex purpose!!!!!
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2016
bigcp:

what are u gonna do sweetie ..CRY BLOOD OR KILL HIM....?
Sister let it go....it is what it is....ee don de hear that thoughts since 1820

just a little flexing will Blow her Mind
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
bigcp:
4k these Bitchez...
a B!tch did similar thing 2 me when i was still in skul...mehn i was totally in love....i loved this b!tch* with all my tender hrt (weak hrt), that girl showed me cameroon pepper...sll the big boys 4 my skul bleeped this B!tch taya except me...n yet she de claim say she love me...she frustrated me just because i was broke back then...but dat was 2012...uptill nw dem still de cast dia net...but 3 no avail...cos d net de catch dem...Never gv ur hrt 2 a b!tch*...neva mk dat silly mistake bro....ot you'll 4 ever regret....just enjoy dia pussiez...4k as many as u can...life gies on bro...trust no lady but ur Mom....

well said..My Mind actully..
The mistake we guys make is sometimes,knowing a Lady is an Olosho and still Falling in LOVE with her....But,i ve learnt the best tin to do is
1.define a Lady...if she is Olosho or not
2.Never fall in love with any
3.Just hit and Run
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
bigcp:

find which right n compatible one?
4 where....bro don't be deceived...ain't nothing like right n compatible B!TCH anymore ...expecially here in 9ja....beta wise up

lol..None ah tell u.
Just take everywoman as a bitch or olosho and never treat them with care to avoid falling....
I tell u,having up to 4 or 5 babes will never make u fall in love cos once its only,ur mind,body and soul will always be thinking of her but when they are plenty,u Gat no time.
Am gona be a Better player come #2017
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Eddodoh(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe let the player come naw,i pity his life. cheesy cheesy
Derz nothing u will do my sister. De guy will chop u & clean mouth. And still go for ur close friend.
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Eddodoh:

Derz nothing u will do my sister. De guy will chop u & clean mouth. And still go for ur close friend.

no mind her,she just dey form!!!..we kw them....flex her,free style her,Bleep her and tell ur frnds

1 Like

Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Apus: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Make u na dey console unaself ;-(
Re: Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting by Vincent41(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Apus:
Make u na dey console unaself ;-(

oga Apus...Ok sir...How work naaa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Up Your Life / My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex / Check Out This Funny Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.