Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? (1590 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / 6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
There is this girl I am seeing presently.We met 2 month ago.Though,she has agreed to be my bae,we have not even kiss not to talk of making love or having sex.Meanwhile,i have been giving her cash gift.Anytime I ask her for a stroll she will be saying that she is cooking or her daddy is at home.I don't know if her claims are genuine.But I am seeing signs that she is in love with me.Take for instance,she invited me to her mum's shop.Her siblings were present.They were all nice at me.My question is am I a maga,given the fact that we never knack and I don dey spend?She is now asking for money to make her.christmas hair.
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sex and money are the siblings?
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by dingbang(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
So u want to fvck someone's sister abi?

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
I think you have given the answer.
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by vivianbelema(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
My boyfriend is a pure Gold. No sex, no kiss, no touching But he cares for me. My dear you're not a maga unless she's an ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mtchew !.... What is sex? [ overated nd highly boring act between two entities that tear a creative mind into shreds nd pollutes its fountain..... ] Abeg forget sex nd enjoy ur life nd passion.......
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by tee59(f): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
God loves a cheerful giver, and ur reward is in heaven.
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by sexy74(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
OP if them call you maga, it's sign of respect. what you really are is mumu. sorry for the use of word.

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
vivianbelema:
My boyfriend is a pure Gold. No sex, no kiss, no touching But he cares for me. My dear you're not a maga unless she's an ingrate
Really?

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Sunnymatey(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are not, her love for u shouldnt be measured by sex.

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by benzene00: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
vivianbelema:
which kan useless relationship be dat

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
vivianbelema:

Pure gold you say...

How do you repay his generosity?
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by lordm(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Alhkerimu(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Guy you better stop spending on her unless you have had sex with her.
Because if 2moro she refuse to hav sex with you upon all this spending you'll be the one to regret.
I'm telling you this from my past experience and i have learn my lesson.
If i'm dating any lady with sex i dont mind give her what ever she want, but if she exclude sex i will not spend chichi on her
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Splinz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
tee59:

Did he tell you he's spending all that money as a cheerful giver so as to go to heaven

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
sexy74:
OP
if them call you maga, it's sign of respect.
what you really are is mumu.
sorry for the use of word.
I will examine your advise.
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
vivianbelema:
You know that guyz can't do without having sex in a relationship.How do you think I can cope without sex?
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Alhkerimu:
Guy you better stop spending on her unless you have had sex with her.
Because if 2moro she refuse to hav sex with you upon all this spending you'll be the one to regret.
I'm telling you this from my past experience and i have learn my lesson.
If i'm dating any lady with sex i dont mind give her what ever she want, but if she exclude sex i will not spend chichi on her

2 Likes

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:
So u want to fvck someone's sister abi?
Someone dey nack my sister too Na.
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by dingbang(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
comshots:
Someone dey nack my sister too Na.
lol... Under ur watch... Kai.. U are not a man
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
dingbang:
lol... Under ur watch... Kai.. U are not a man
I be her police?
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by dingbang(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
comshots:
I be her police?
protect ur sister bro. Lest she fall into wrong hands
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Alhkerimu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
comshots:
Bros you funny
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
comshots:
You know that guyz can't do without having sex in a relationship.How do you think I can cope without sex?
Not all, don't generalize.
Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by banme(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
vivianbelema:

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by TheCOB(f): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
comshots:
There is this girl I am seeing presently.We met 2 month ago.Though,she has agreed to be my bae,we have not even kiss not to talk of making love or having sex.Meanwhile,i have been giving her cash gift.Anytime I ask her for a stroll she will be saying that she is cooking or her daddy is at home.I don't know if her claims are genuine.But I am seeing signs that she is in love with me.Take for instance,she invited me to her mum's shop.Her siblings were present.They were all nice at me.My question is am I a maga,given the fact that we never knack and I don dey spend?She is now asking for money to make her.christmas hair.

Are you spending on her as payment for the anticipated Sex?

Is she demanding for the money?

Are you giving out the money under duress?

If you answer NO to any 2 of the above questions, then you wouldn't exactly fall under the maga category.

Please try to wake up to reality. If you are spending on a woman, it should be because you simply want to and most certainly not because you expect Sex in return. Just like she has no right to protest exploit if you have sex and refuse to spend on her.

Both parties enjoy sexual intercourse - both parties are giving to each other

Its a choice...
She can choose to give her body (while receiving yours nonetheless) or keep it.
You can choose to spend your money or keep it (and I'd say, if you are going to constantly be fretting about your initiation into the maga gang, just keep your money to yourself already) wink

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Olumaeme: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fantastic Maga

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op pls dnt be fantastically foolish. Invite her wit juicey promises, like say u wan buy clothes 4 her frm dubai but u dnt know her size, den fuk her afterwards give her d hair money. For d dubai mata, keep posting.

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
tee59:
Thunder
Fire
You... ((no offeince))

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Mckenzy1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are not a maga bro, but mugu grin

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
And very soon they will start shouting 'Hoes' meanwhile they are the one measuring love with sex and expecting sex as a means of appreciation.

What are they then? cutlASSES i guess.

(1) (Reply)

2017 / Just Saw My Dad's Dick, Now Am Crushing On Him - South African Guy Says / Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.