Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 (1582 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 by Doctorfitz: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all and I wish you a prosperous 2017...Here are few facts u should take into 2017.

0.)Any girl/man that doesn't add value to ur life in any way Biko drop am with 2016...when I say value it's a bit ambiguous and relative..value is what u as a person decide it is, Buh ultimately/objectively value gets u to ur desired level.... Which Ofcourse is relative,if any man/woman won't get u to the place of ur desire and he/she isn't willing to help you achieve ur goal,then it's best u drop...U're not a kid I'm not here to lecture u on right and wrong ,I'm only here to share.

1.) The most important woman in your life is your mother. My brother ur pastor told you she's a witch yet that witch carried u for 9months or more. She breastfed u or otherwise,she didn't end ur life abruptly at ur infancy up until now..... Pls tell that man or woman that his/her mother is a witch then wait for reactions.....only her is worth to be impressed... TREAT HER WITH CARE SHE HAS LOVED UNCONDITIONALLY....

2.)There's no such thing as best friend.. As funny and unbelievable as it may sound U're better off without friends... I'm not saying your friends won't help you or not Buh present a dilemma to ur bff and know what's up... I mean even u would pick urself over a bff.....

3.)Family is all you've got..... My papa marry wives like anything. Children full ground boku.buh in my little time on earth I've discovered that its family that's the only association that has ur back unconditionally.. Forget ur frat brothers or church members or ur colleagues..... No padi for jungle....

4.) Don't go out of ur way to impress any woman.... Be urself...... The truth is u like her I know, u like him we know..... Buh ask urself "who really am I? "..u can keep up appearances for a while but not for ever. Then when it all comes down fowl yansh go open, inevitably leading to ur union crumbling..... Thats y ur relationships don't work, forget mr a or Mr b/miss a or Mrs b.... Just be urself and every other thing will fall in place....

5.) Try to be a better version of you. 2016 is gone forget resolutions u'd hardly keep to them.... Focus on ur strengths and notice ur flaws... Know your limits then ignore them.......the world is larger than ur work environment or ur class room. Try and touch lives in any u can... It's the essence of life..

6.) Impossible is what you say it is...... Theres nothing unachievable,u may not have got it right this year or last Buh strive to make 2017 better.... If you don't try u won't fly... Keep ur focus u'll get it right...

7.) Aunty run ur own race...bros u too, forget the media hype and frenzy alot goes on that the mouth can't talk. Instead of beating urself just push on. Strive harder u will get there... Run ur race Biko. Life no b competition no b car race.....

8.) Maximize ur time and be technical in decision making... It can't be over emphasized me sef Na culprit. There's no perfect human except Jesus Christ....time maximisation simply means doing productive things at the appropriate time,if it's not productive then u just fondled with the tips of that moment... Take good advice from people, don't do ur head like coconut or agbalumo and b forming...... Pls note the word good advice...

Have a wonderful Christmas celebration and a new Year ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 by Laveda(f): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2016
And make sure you go with your brain into 2017. smiley

Merry Xmas.

1 Like

Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Laveda:
And make sure you go with your brain into 2017. smiley

Merry Xmas.

Can it be left behind...

1 Like

Re: 2017 by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice piece

Merry xmas
Re: 2017 by ikp120(m): 2:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Can it be left behind...
Hehehohoho grin grin

Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Nice piece

Merry xmas

Awon eyan kilograms. Merry Xmas to you bro....
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Smellymouth,tosyne2much,wristbangle

Merry Xmas Ooo where e dey happen?... Fowl wey I buy 700 just decide to give up the ghost this morning...

2 Likes

Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2016
ikp120:

Hehehohoho grin grin

Lols
Re: 2017 by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2016
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

Thanks bro.. Merry Christmas to you bro.

1 Like

Re: 2017 by whyx06(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Holidays
Re: 2017 by Smellymouth: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Smelly.mouth,tosyne2m.uch,wri..stbangle

Merry Xmas Ooo where e dey happen?... Fowl wey I buy 700 just decide to give up the ghost this morning...

Baba, I dey wait for my christian folks to bring rice come oo.. cheesy
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2016
whyx06:
Happy Holidays

Happy holidays to you bro...
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, I dey wait for my christian folks to bring rice come oo.. cheesy

Na so, my neighbours too wicked since morning Na different smell I dey perceive,cow meat, goat meat, even elephant Infact I don't know what they are cooking...

NAwa Ooo.. Well I go spice the chicken like that, maybe Na heat kill am..

Happy holidays bro.
Re: 2017 by Smellymouth: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Na so, my neighbours too wicked since morning Na different smell I dey perceive,cow meat, goat meat, even elephant Infact I don't know what they are cooking...

NAwa Ooo.. Well I go spice the chicken like that, maybe Na heat kill am..

Happy holidays bro.

You even get better neighbors..All my neighbors don lock door enter church..

This Christmas don dey wan get as e be o
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

You even get better neighbors..All my neighbors don lock door enter church..

This Christmas don dey wan get as e be o

I tire Ooo, if them no bring food for me I go knock and ask. The torture to my nose is unfair Na.

Re: 2017 by pennytrate: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2016
•• → God is ya Birthday please remember our brothers that can't even boast of what to eat, and those in the hospital, that their health conditions has deprived them of today's celebration AMEN. Merry Christmas nairalanders °°
Re: 2017 by Divay22(f): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one.....

Merry Christmas to you
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2016
pennytrate:
•• → God is ya Birthday please remember our brothers that can't even boast of what to eat, and those in the hospital, that their health conditions has deprived them of today's celebration AMEN. Merry Christmas nairalanders °°

Amen. Merry Christmas to you bro
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Divay22:
Nice one.....

Merry Christmas to you

Thanks

Merry Christmas to you beautiful..
Re: 2017 by refiner(f): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas smellymouth...

Rice and chicken is ready oo...abeg do come...no time grin
Re: 2017 by Smellymouth: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2016
refiner:
Merry Christmas smellym.outh...

Pwerry Ada, ‎ana ma bia.. grin

Please I want the chicken wings oo.. tongue

Enjoy your day.. grin
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2016
refiner:
Merry Christmas smellymouth...

j

So it's only Smellymouth U're inviting abi... God is watching you.
Re: 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

I never know as e dey happen oooo... Na abomination to chop chicken for my area ooo cheesy
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
I never know as e dey happen oooo... Na abomination to chop check for my area ooo cheesy

Lols. Happy holidays bro.
Re: 2017 by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

lol, bruh... My own wey i buy since last week just dey loose weight, im resemble AIDs patient now
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Presh9OO:
lol, bruh... My own wey i buy since last week just dey loose weight, im resemble AIDs patient now

Lols.. Happy holidays bro....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
My neighbours ryt now.....

Re: 2017 by refiner(f): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:
j

So it's only Smellym.outh U're inviting abi... God is watching you.

Lmao...oya sweety come join me.. wink
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
refiner:

Lmao...oya sweety come join me.. wink

I don vex.... I'm not eating again...
Re: 2017 by refiner(f): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:

I don vex.... I'm not eating again...
Lol...don't be dorling...

U know u are the only cockroach in my wardrobe... Sorry,inugo grin
Re: 2017 by Doctorfitz: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mynd44 put this on fp or...... Or...... Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Communication: The Bedrock Of Every Relationship Is Communication / About A Nairalander Who Does Ludicrous Things For Fake Popularity. / How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.