Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) (28142 Views)

Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Israeljones(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
A Biafran flag in ones car is now a form of violence? Even though he was just going about his business and disturbing no one?

Hmmmm.
ur thinking is just too empty sorry to say..
there is no way he wud av just bin minding his own business without aggressively confronting the military men....the force dont act without being provoked...
think it tru again ma
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
obamabinladen:

KUDIRAT ABIOLA shot dead, Fela's mother thrown down from upstairs, DELE GIWA bombed to death, Abiola killed in prison and KWARA state taken by strangers.
pls dele giwa is nt a yoruba man,is from edo state and etsako central local government area of the state.d name of his village is epe and is language his speak is eperi.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Mujaheeeden: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
He die for his belief. I only pity his aged parent, wife and the innocent baby.
Ngozi123 do you see the hate filled people that are disturbing your mention? Stay away from them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Mujaheeeden: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
He die for his belief. I only pity his aged parent, wife and the innocent baby.
Ngozi123 do you see the hate filled people that are disturbing your mention? Stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by room089: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMcJay:
None of Ojukwu's children died of starvation during the Civil War. They were all well fed and cozy in the bunkers.

None of Uwazurike's children has ever been shot or even arrested for Pro-Biafa activities. They are all flexing in the wealth gotten from the Biafran struggle by Uwazurike.

None of Kanu's relations has been arrested for the Biafran struggle. His wife chose to protest for Biafra abroad. Why didn't she come to Onitsha or Aba?

There are more effective ways of fighting this Biafran struggle. This is the 21st Century, there is no point taking a knife to a gunfight. Diplomacy, Pressure and tact are very important.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Well said bro!
'When one doesn't know what is being done, he or she would be used in doing what is being done.'
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by 9jayes: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
Thanks for the compliment...

U BETA RECEIVE SENSE B4 2016 GO
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Mujaheeeden: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Israeljones:

there is no way he wud av just bin minding his own business without aggressively confronting the military men....the force dont act without being provoked...
think it tru again ma
May you share the same story with that man and may we read about it here on NL

Say Amen
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Some disowned Afonjas will not here of this one now.
But wrn dey start protesting about the killing dey inflict on the Biafrans u will see dem like priceless Akara sellers hawking around without Glory.

Nigerian soldiers has killed innocent soul in the last one year than Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Coldfeet(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Israeljones:

think it tru again ma
You really have sense sir!

So you made up your own story and considered the one reported as false? Just because you believe the military don't act without provocation?

You need an award for the most dumb fellow ever liveth.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by midfinger(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Israeljones:

think it tru again ma
oga u mind explaining what 'provoked' mean in this context?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMcJay:
None of Ojukwu's children died of starvation during the Civil War. They were all well fed and cozy in the bunkers.

None of Uwazurike's children has ever been shot or even arrested for Pro-Biafa activities. They are all flexing in the wealth gotten from the Biafran struggle by Uwazurike.

None of Kanu's relations has been arrested for the Biafran struggle. His wife chose to protest for Biafra abroad. Why didn't she come to Onitsha or Aba?

There are more effective ways of fighting this Biafran struggle. This is the 21st Century, there is no point taking a knife to a gunfight. Diplomacy, Pressure and tact are very important.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Good one there... I hope you won't be shot some day for carrying either a Bible or Koran or calabash sad

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by prince985(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
A Biafran flag in ones car is now a form of violence? Even though he was just going about his business and disturbing no one?

Hmmmm.
Israeljones:

think it tru again ma
i rili dont understand dose guys
they left d evil Soldier, they are now attackin d innocent man dat was shot, just because of a fvckin flag
I'm in tears wyl goin tru der comments cry

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Leez(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
9jayes:
WHO THEIR STAYING EPP?
seeing as u guys only know owambe and oily soup u lot will miss d igbos more than the hausas at least the hausas can farm and trade u lot just love to party

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by greenermodels: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
AlphaStyles:
Make them pick up arms na at the end we go see who go lose.
how old are you?11?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by midfinger(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
room089:

Well said bro!
'When one doesn't know what is being done, he or she would be used in doing what is being done.'
I wish u same..in life including your entire family.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Israeljones:
this was actually avoidable...
if not for that criminal in jail nnamdi kanu brainwashing the youth this would av bin avoided..
his blood is on Nnamdi Kanu.
RIP.

Define criminal and criminality?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by LorDBolton(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
He died a foolish death
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Coldfeet(f): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
9jayes:

U BETA RECEIVE SENSE B4 2016 GO
I'll consider your suggestion when I see youve acquired enough brain matter to reason objectively.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=vodutive post=52165450]Another misled soul dies in vain![/quote

Sadistssad

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by brownhawk: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Calito....

'ENDANGERED SPECIES AS ANOTHER BIAFRAN KILLED BY NIGERIAN ARMY IS LAID TO REST

I have never met Ifeanyi Akaraka before, I have not even heard of his name before his death, but I decided to leave all the way from Port Harcourt to Uloano Amandugwa in Isu LGA in Imo State to pay him last respect because of the circumstances surrounding his death.

Based on the account given to me by the deceased younger brother, Ifeanyi drove from his house to his shop about 5pm the day of the election believing that election was over, he met the 2015 APC deputy governorship candidate in Rivers State, Asita Asita with some soldiers molesting people on the highway in Ahoada East LGA, he reversed his car and tried to leave the scene but he was chased after by the soldiers, he stopped, one of the soldier saw a Biafran flag in his car, he short him twice on the leg for displaying Biafran flag on an election day in Nigeria. They left him there bleeding, he died later in the hospital but not without recounting his ordeal in the hands of soldiers attached to Asita.

That was how Ifeanyi Akaraka, a young man of 35-year-old lost his life to power hungry vultures. When I entered his father's compound for the funeral, I saw people crying and laying curses on his killers, I almost cried while trying to console his wife who is nursing their 3 weeks old baby. According to his younger brother, he was the backbone of their father and the breadwinner of the entire extended family, all hope is lost now that he is no more.

This is not the first time Igbos are being killed by Nigerian army in Rivers State, just few months ago, Magnus Abe also of the APC brought soldiers to look for Solomon Ndigbara, his political enemy and they ended up killing 36 innocent people in Ogoni, 5 out of that 36 persons were Igbo traders in Bori'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/biafra-member-shot-dead-by-soldiers-in.html?m=1
ignorant bsstards. mtchew
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by 9jayes: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Leez:

seeing as u guys only know owambe and oily soup
u lot will miss d igbos more than the hausas
at least the hausas can farm and trade
u lot just love to party
who cares?
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
VickyRotex:
May his soul find eternal rest!
Amen...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Angel1696:
shot on the leg and he died. what a wonderful bullet.

I hope your story will be sweeter sad
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by brownhawk: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
And someone will say this country is not a zoo. When is this country's security agencies going to start placing real value on human lives.
when the humans apply common sense plus adhering to rules and regulations
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Ojikutumemu: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
ANOTHER Igbo wasted for a stupid cause .

chie8:
As shared by Calito....

'ENDANGERED SPECIES AS ANOTHER BIAFRAN KILLED BY NIGERIAN ARMY IS LAID TO REST

I have never met Ifeanyi Akaraka before, I have not even heard of his name before his death, but I decided to leave all the way from Port Harcourt to Uloano Amandugwa in Isu LGA in Imo State to pay him last respect because of the circumstances surrounding his death.

Based on the account given to me by the deceased younger brother, Ifeanyi drove from his house to his shop about 5pm the day of the election believing that election was over, he met the 2015 APC deputy governorship candidate in Rivers State, Asita Asita with some soldiers molesting people on the highway in Ahoada East LGA, he reversed his car and tried to leave the scene but he was chased after by the soldiers, he stopped, one of the soldier saw a Biafran flag in his car, he short him twice on the leg for displaying Biafran flag on an election day in Nigeria. They left him there bleeding, he died later in the hospital but not without recounting his ordeal in the hands of soldiers attached to Asita.

That was how Ifeanyi Akaraka, a young man of 35-year-old lost his life to power hungry vultures. When I entered his father's compound for the funeral, I saw people crying and laying curses on his killers, I almost cried while trying to console his wife who is nursing their 3 weeks old baby. According to his younger brother, he was the backbone of their father and the breadwinner of the entire extended family, all hope is lost now that he is no more.

This is not the first time Igbos are being killed by Nigerian army in Rivers State, just few months ago, Magnus Abe also of the APC brought soldiers to look for Solomon Ndigbara, his political enemy and they ended up killing 36 innocent people in Ogoni, 5 out of that 36 persons were Igbo traders in Bori'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/biafra-member-shot-dead-by-soldiers-in.html?m=1
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by lakesider(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
what is the difference between IPOB and book haram
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by kingzizzy: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
LorDBolton:
He died a foolish death

Not really, he was murdered by your Nigerian Army for no reason.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by willibounce1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
When we tell them to stop eating akpu, they won't listen. He just wasted his life for nothing. Responsible igbo people are everywhere in Nigeria living peacefully and making good money but the akpu eating flattinos are making biafrau.d trouble in the East.

You need to read comments on the biafrau.d Facebook page to understand th risk of eating akpu. The comments there are so senseless that you'll be wondering if some of them are real humans.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by willibounce1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
iSlayer2:
RIP to the dead. The cataclysm that will soon befall Nigeria over killing of Igbo people will dwarf even disasters of seismic proportions. One day.....

What are you waiting for? Start it.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by willibounce1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
opal4real:

One day these people will pick up arms like boko haram,herdsmen and Niger delta freedom fighters. At the end who loses the Nigerian state.

RIP innocent young man.

They will only pick on arms of Facebook and NL. They are the greatest cowards of all time. They only know how to brag, give ultimatum and shout afonja...
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by LorDBolton(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
kingzizzy:

Not really, he was murdered by your Nigerian Army for no reason.

Per the bolded, if you say so.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
willibounce1:

They will only pick on arms of Facebook and NL. They are the greatest cowards of all time. They only know how to brag, give ultimatum and shout afonja...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones / US To Press Nigeria To Devalue Naira - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.