Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) (28137 Views)

Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by dudebuck: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
whizfache:
Dats d the main reason i rejoice in news of any soldier being shot death by boko haram useless soldiers in nigeria
that is exactly how I feel, when ever I hear they died I celebrate it with a big bottle of kronenbourg.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by pchukwudi: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
It took all my energy to restrain the urge to call you a stupid old man. But I should not have bothered with restraint because it is clean clear that you did not bother to read the story before posting your crap. And if you actually read the report before posting that poo, then that's a glaring proof that you have totally lost your mind to dementia.

[s]
MrMcJay:
None of Ojukwu's children died of starvation during the Civil War. They were all well fed and cozy in the bunkers.

None of Uwazurike's children has ever been shot or even arrested for Pro-Biafa activities. They are all flexing in the wealth gotten from the Biafran struggle by Uwazurike.

None of Kanu's relations has been arrested for the Biafran struggle. His wife chose to protest for Biafra abroad. Why didn't she come to Onitsha or Aba?

There are more effective ways of fighting this Biafran struggle. This is the 21st Century, there is no point taking a knife to a gunfight. Diplomacy, Pressure and tact are very important.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by depezee(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is more reason why i rejoice whenever a Naija soldier is killed by Boko haram terrorist or by any means .

May they continue to experience death in their families.

May peace depart from them. Amen!
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by kingzizzy: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Per the bolded, if you say so.

What's there to say? He was killed for having a Biafran flag in his car? Is it part of the duties of the Nigerian Army to shoot people who have Biafran flags in their car?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
greenermodels:
how old are you?11?
yeah am your senior brother.mtcheew
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by mercenary: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Israeljones:
this was actually avoidable...
if not for that criminal in jail nnamdi kanu brainwashing the youth this would av bin avoided..
his blood is on Nnamdi Kanu.
RIP.
Come... since when has displaying a flag in your car become a crime? Why haven't I been shot for flaunting the American flag in my car?
Damn this thread is filled with sick people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
depezee:
This is more reason why i rejoice whenever a Naija soldier is killed by Boko haram terrorist or by any means .

May they continue to experience death in their families.

May peace depart from them. Amen!
And u think God answers such prayers abi? ode
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMcJay:
None of Ojukwu's children died of starvation during the Civil War. They were all well fed and cozy in the bunkers.

None of Uwazurike's children has ever been shot or even arrested for Pro-Biafa activities. They are all flexing in the wealth gotten from the Biafran struggle by Uwazurike.

None of Kanu's relations has been arrested for the Biafran struggle. His wife chose to protest for Biafra abroad. Why didn't she come to Onitsha or Aba?

There are more effective ways of fighting this Biafran struggle. This is the 21st Century, there is no point taking a knife to a gunfight. Diplomacy, Pressure and tact are very important.

and also no country is created on hate propaganda an lies like the biafran are doing.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
GreatNegro:

How dare you compare GEJ with that illiterate blood thirsty Buhari? Buhari has shed more blood even than devil himself. From killing innocent biafrans to shites. May God reward him with disaster. Amen
and you too
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by room089: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
midfinger:
I wish u same..in life including your entire family.

Another escapee from yaba left!
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
And someone will say this country is not a zoo. When is this country's security agencies going to start placing real value on human lives.
well the country was a zoo when a zoologist was the president. now we are in a country and all animals shall be locked away in the zoo. go to kuje prison and see for yourself.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by slurryeye: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
obamabinladen:

KUDIRAT ABIOLA shot dead, Fela's mother thrown down from upstairs, DELE GIWA bombed to death, Abiola killed in prison and KWARA state taken by strangers.

You are a low life for this comment. You have the audacity to make mockery of Fela's mum, Dele Giwa and Kudirat Abiola. I lost all respect for people like you. You are pathetic and scumbag
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by sorzy1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
GreatNegro:
Nigeria is evil. May she be like babylon in destruction. Rest in peace man. May God console his family. AMEN
haba bros! you and most of your relatives are IN Nigeria and you are praying that the same Nigeria should be destroyed. Weigh your words before you utter them bro!
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by GreatNegro(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
progress69:

It is your village that will be like babylon in destruction not Nigeria

My village dose not commit evil like nigeria. Can you just imagine killing someone for putting Biafran flag in his car is evil. May God repay nigeria in the same coin. Amen
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Ngozi123(f): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Ngozi123 do you see the hate filled people that are disturbing your mention? Stay away from them.

I already know what that poster is like, that's why I ignored him for a while. He's one of a handful of anti-Igbo posters who frequent threads about Igbo people.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by GreatNegro(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
sorzy1:
haba bros! you and most of your relatives are IN Nigeria and you are praying that the same Nigeria should be destroyed. Weigh your words before you utter them bro!

I AM NOT IN NIGERIA BUT BIAFRA. NIGERIA CAN BURN IN HOTTEST PART OF HELL FOR ALL I CARE. SO YOU WANT ME TO SUPPORT NIGERIA FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT MAN JUST FOR PUTTING A FLAG IN HIS CAR.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by B2mario(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMcJay:

then what pressure again do you mean, if not protest. my God will soon rise for the oppressed.

Igbos are always killed in Nigeria even without doing anything that is why we are seeking for our own country.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by obamabinladen(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
slurryeye:

You are a low life for this comment. You have the audacity to make mockery of Fela's mum, Dele Giwa and Kudirat Abiola. I lost all respect for people like you. You are pathetic and scumbag

I wish you the same, you people knows how to insult others but cries to high Heavens when been insulted. Follow the thread and see what the recipient posted on a dead Igbo guy.
Check your shoes very well your brain may be their.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by nairaland94(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
greenermodels:
soldiers shooting an unarmed civilian is non excusable, remember operation wetie in the then western region, with the drama playing out between tinubu and buhai,it could be the southwest again soon. call what is evil by it's name.
didnt justify d soldier's act, I just gave reasons why i tink it would hav been avoided
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
and to see he didnt get a full honors Burial from members of IPOB is saddening, not even a flag?

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by shabakm: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
niger dealta is not Perth of biafra so what take the idiot to revers
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by MAKABBEY(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
R.I.P to the late, my condolences and respect...... carrying dat very flag shows u are enemy of the state (Nigeria) and u even put it inside ur own car? dat is bad.... I dnt blame the soldiers coz they are carrying out their duties.... RIP once again...
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by PDJT: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
God, I know you exist, please fight for this young man.
Amen.

Rest in peace, Onye m. Be rest assured that Nigeria shall know no peace, forever!
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by Israeljones(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
May you share the same story with that man and may we read about it here on NL

Say Amen
no sir....
but u and the entire people that reason like urs will always share the same story...
he was misled same as u and am sure yu will follow the same route too...
you dont need to say amen
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by sorzy1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
GreatNegro:

I AM NOT IN NIGERIA BUT BIAFRA. NIGERIA CAN BURN IN HOTTEST PART OF HELL FOR ALL I CARE. SO YOU WANT ME TO SUPPORT NIGERIA FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT MAN JUST FOR PUTTING A FLAG IN HIS CAR.
think about what i told you. Gratias!
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by JimiOgunlola: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMcJay:

Before Before, Our yoruba muslim skull were asking why Kanu is 'hiding' in london, today we don change mouth as usual asking why kanu's 10 months old baby is not protesting in Aba. Who curse we yoruba muslims with cowardice and peaceful slavery sef?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by protocoll(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
GreatNegro:

How dare you compare GEJ with that illiterate blood thirsty Buhari? Buhari has shed more blood even than devil himself. From killing innocent biafrans to shites. May God reward him with disaster. Amen
see mumu..Igbo...rip to d dead
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by xmich(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:
Inevitably, he is the loser, buried in an unmarked discreet grave to be forgotten shortly. Violence only leads to one end - a gruesome end.
RIP though.

#violence, Its either you didn't read before commenting or tribalism has eaten up your conscience

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by xmich(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:
Inevitably, he is the loser, buried in an unmarked discreet grave to be forgotten shortly. Violence only leads to one end - a gruesome end.
RIP though.

#violence, Its either you didn't read before commenting or tribalism has eaten up your conscience
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by madridguy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stop painting me black oga, Ngozi is mine.

Mujaheeeden:
Ngozi123 do you see the hate filled people that are disturbing your mention? Stay away from them.
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by ashala(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
9jayes:
Terrorist(IPOB) member shot dead

May you never know peace in your wretched life!
Re: IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) by jovitagold(f): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rest in perfect peace.. may Chukwu okikeabiama grant you eternal rest.. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.