Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) (48426 Views)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Still on the game village matters

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
More

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ogidi village Anambra state

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Still on ogidi

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by slurryeye: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
lol as usual all Yorubas are from town, I can see the oni palace in the pictures are there in your town too ? BTW your town no get name ? Stop posting random pictures of beautiful houses in Yoruba land and don't forget to put a tag on your pictures. My bad, nigga are you showing me government properties ?

Which one is Ooni palace there? Like I said, you're ignorant. You guys are just bunch of noise makers. There is absolute nothing you can show in Southeast that you won't see 10 times better in Southwest. And to answer your question those buildings are private owned properties in Ijebu-ode
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
slurryeye:

Which one is Ooni palace there? Like I said, you're ignorant. You guys are just bunch of noise makers. There is absolute nothing you can show in Southeast that you won't see 10 times better in Southwest. And to answer your question those buildings are private owned properties in Ijebu-ode
I have been posting pictures of different villages with tags and you are here talking trash. Nigga I'm waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by slurryeye: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I have been posting pictures of different villages with tags and you are here talking trash. Nigga I'm waiting for you.

Dude I'm still expecting your thousands pix. All what you're showing are stadium, hotels, hospitals and government property. No need to derail this thread with pix. If you want to see pix of massive buildings in Yorubaland, I will refer you to https://www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
slurryeye:

Dude I'm still expecting your thousands pix. All what you're showing are stadium, hotels, hospitals and government property. No need to derail this thread with pix. If you want to see pix of massive buildings in Yorubaland, I will refer you to https://www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics
Stop going off point nobody is talking about a regional Commonwealth we are talking of development in the villages in your states and region and for your notice non of the pictures I posted is a government property. so Ifeanyi Uba and Obijackson are now government properties, dude you are ignorant simply admit it and save yourself the disgrace. You started the picture war after accepting my challenge now you don't want to derail the thread, dude stick to the purpose of this argument.

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by slurryeye: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Stop going off point nobody is talking about a regional Commonwealth we are talking of development in the villages in your states and region and for your notice non of the pictures I posted is a government property. so Ifeanyi Uba and Obijackson are now government properties, dude you are ignorant simply admit it and save yourself the disgrace. You started the picture war after accepting my challenge now you don't want to derail the thread, dude stick to the purpose of this argument.

You said 1 picture for a thousand pix, I showed you 4 pix from just a town, so I'm expecting 4 thousands from you grin, mind you the richest man in Igboland is not in Top 5 in Yoruba. If I start loading pix you will run
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
slurryeye:

You said 1 picture for a thousand pix, I showed you 4 pix from just a town, so I'm expecting 4 thousands from you grin, mind you the richest man in Igboland is not in Top 5 in Yoruba. If I start loading pix you will run
lol pictures with no tag, dude stick to the topic and stop shifting the goal post. In Igbo land wealth is spread unlike your region where few individuals accumulated all the wealth. You don't expect me to upload a thousand pictures when you only post four random pictures with no tag. if you want pictures of development in Anambra villages I will open a thread for it. BTW you never mention your state or town abi you follow for those claiming Lagos?
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Umuchukwu village

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oba village

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
What the f.uck is it private hospital that obiano wanna commission again
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oba

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
michaelandre:
What the f.uck is it private hospital that obiano wanna commission again
He was invited to commission it
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oba

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Still on oba

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oba noni

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oba

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oba

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Still on oba

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by OBINERO(m): 2:45am On Dec 24, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

if only folks will have even the most minute common sense at all to heed your advise.

Imagine somebody like Dangote as Africa's richest man, yet he does not have a hut anywhere in Igboland. But once any Igbo man makes N300,000 naira, he is looking for land to buy in Gusau, Osogbo,Kano and Katsina grin grin grin grin grin......meanwhile, he does not have a hut in his village where land is actually FREE for him!

You just wonder if some people are cursed with stupidity.

sincerely speaking I wish igbos will wise up.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Why should I respect God?
becos GOD created you and GOD is the reasons why you still alive today
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by GodIsFoolish: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kennyfancy:
becos GOD created you and GOD is the reasons why you still alive today

Can you prove that?
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Can you prove that?
Yes
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anambra my state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Range Is The Child Bearing Age / A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) / I Need Supplements For Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.