Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (30021 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
eherbal:
pride goeth before a fall. wink

The only one falling is you kiss.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by eherbal(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
You're down already and you know it in the depths of your heart. grin
byvan03:

The only one falling is you kiss.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

My daughter take a sit let me tell you about Casanovas...

Uncle Zigizagaaaaa!
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
eherbal:
You're down already and you know it in the depths of your heart. grin

So mumu you still dey hear dey yarn opata? Continue typing, I dey come.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Uncle Zigizagaaaaa!

Brotherly...
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by eherbal(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by eherbal(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by eherbal(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
byvan03:

So mumu you still dey hear dey yarn opata? Continue typing, I dey come.
Cry baby cry.you would have cried yourself a stream full by the time you're through with what's coming to you .just brace yourself. Next time you'll think deep before mocking someone else's failure.be strong, you'll need the strength dear.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by farem: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Working hard to gather belongings and some long throated person from the blues just come and pounce on them in the name of love is very heart-choking. I feel for the woman.

I doubt if this man can provide all he had taken from that woman. At least the court should help her recover her former husbands house...that's if the court does not resolve for a 50-50 possession share as pertaining to legal marriage sha.

I doubt the judgement will take that route going by what the judge said below;

“You were in best position to help her secure her late husband’s property from her in-laws by telling her how to go about it through the Law but you used her.

“You changed her story from grace to grass, a boutique owner turned `Paraga’ seller, you took her from a four bedroom apartment to a `face me I face you’.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.