Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife (1274 Views)

Imagine Bagging 12 Years Jail Because You Took Off Condom? (photo) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife by NigeriaKitchen: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
The former Guinean international and former club player of Marseille and Liverpool was sentenced this Thursday to 6 months imprisonment suspended and the payment of 50 million Guinean francs to his wife. It is the sanction of the offenses of "forgery and use of forgeries, threats and public injuries" detained against the former Minister of Sports by the Court of First Instance of Dixinn which judged him since last September.

On the other hand, Aboubacar Titi Camara was dismissed for the purpose of prosecution for unlawful offenses as regards the offense of "abandonment of family".

Not satisfied with this decision, Titi's lawyer promised to appeal. " For now, we remain on our reserves ... We await the reasons for judgment and we will draw all the consequences. Until then, we say we do not agree with this decision and we will appeal " , Mr. Youssouf Camara has said on leaving the hearing.

Difficult for the moment to know the feelings of the former captain of Syli. At the hearing, his lawyer motivated his absence by an ankle injury he would have contracted during a training yesterday Wednesday. But for Bérété of the opposing party, Titi Camara failed at the hearing because he knew he was not right. Joined by phone, the ex-Syli captain did not want to comment on the decision either. On the other end of the line, he said he is out of Conakry.

" The law has been said. Because Titi Camara has made use of false acts to circumvent community property ", spoke Me Bérété. Although satisfied with the condemnation of Titi Camara, Me Bérété considered the 50 million Guinean francs allocated to his client derisory. " We'll see if we can do a cross-appeal to increase that amount. Because 50 million are not even children of school fees " , he said.

Counsel also disagrees that Titi is dismissed for the purpose of prosecution for an unconstitutional offense with respect to the breach of family law. And, he added, this could be the other reason for his appeal against the decision.

Source:[i][/i] http://guineenews.org/tpi-de-dixinn-titi-camara-condamne-a-six-mois-de-prison-avec-sursis-et-au-paiement-de-50-millions-gnf/

Re: Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife by NigeriaKitchen: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife by lacruz12(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Women just dey dominate nairaland
Re: Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife by NigeriaKitchen: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
lacruz12:
Women just dey dominate nairaland
lol, how na
Re: Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife by soberdrunk(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fine women nah problem!! Looking at the woman sef you will know she is a gold "excavator" angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Become So Dirty After Marriage And Childbirth? / My Experience With Lagos Boyz / What You Need To Know About Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.