Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague (30241 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague by bbbabes(f): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Titi was 33 years old and recently divorced. She was small breasted and her best asset was her ass. She was firmly built and exercised regularly and kept herself in excellent shape.

Titi was not an exceptionally beautiful lady but she was attractive, dressed very stylishly and was very professional in her appearance and her behaviour.
That is behaviour outside of the bedroom because in the bedroom she was a very different woman.
The first year of starting a company was frantic in the western part of the country, a lot of travel and managerial work. I was building a customer base, hiring sales people and locating office space.

When I hired Titi I told her that there would be a great deal of travel initially and she told me she liked to travel and looked forward to it. During this time Titi proved herself to be very loyal and capable of handling confidential and sensitive information.
Our affair started accidentally but then flourished into a steamy s*xual relationship.

One night in Protea hotel room after a long day we ordered room service and a bottle of wine. The wine hit Titi harder than normal maybe it was the height and at one point when she came out of the bathroom she staggered across the room. I caught her before she fell, picked her up and placed her on the bed.

I was worried about her throwing up so I removed her one jacket and skirt.
As I looked at her, in her bra and panties I could not resist removing those as well. Her breasts were small and cute and she had a little cluster of hair above her pussy. She appeared to be have passed out and I decided to take my room key and go to my room. I started to leave the room when she called out.

"Wait, don't leave me alone," she said softly in a somewhat inaudible tone,
"Come lay down with me."
I decided to take my clothes off and lay on the bed as she asked.

As I knelt on the bed with my dick in a semi-erect state, Titi rolled toward me and said,

"Oh, look at your magnificent dick," as she took my dick into her mouth.
Within minutes she had me rock hard proving that she was an accomplished dick sucker. I was anxious to get at her ass all the while wondering if she would let me Bleep her in the ass. I moved her to all fours with her ass elevated and she placed her head on the mattress turned to one side so she could see me.
Naija Sex Story

I started playing with her p*ssy and her curvy ass. Titi moaned and chuckled as I fingered her p*ssy and her asshole simultaneously.

END OF THE 1ST PART

READ THE 2ND PART HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/naija-sex-story-how-i-ate-titi-up-in.html
Re: Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague by krissconnect(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Hospitalized buhari fall on u undecided
Check my signature guys kiss
Re: Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague by phintohlar(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Where's the concluding part of the story now
Re: Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague by bbbabes(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
Where's the concluding part of the story now

Here my dear

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY
Re: Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague by phintohlar(f): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague by moorevic(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice sexual adventure.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.