Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage (1097 Views)

How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote] This is to counter the thread created by prof Tosyne2much, titled 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage https://www.nairaland.com/3531931/10-reasons-why-most-ladies

In our society, virginity pressure is usually mounted on ladies specifically while guys move around with high shoulders sleeping with numerous ladies but will still want virgins as wives. Well, it's said that it's a man's world sha

Without wasting time, these are the reasons why guys also can't remain virgins till marriage

1. Morale Boosting: Some guys feels having sex makes you feel on top of the world, and they will later go about telling their friends how they bleeped a lady mercilessly even if they never even lasted up to a minute.

2. Inability to control their sexual urge unlike women : === Yes guys have higher libido than women and this has caused a lot of problems. Some guys even beep their goats and chickens due to lack of self control. This is one of the reasons why most of them can't even remain virgins too

3. Peer Groups/Keeping Bad friends: Things have even gone worse that some guys will place a bet on the first person to get under a lady's skirt. In some cases, those who have been exposed to sex at a tender age will bash their friends who are virgins and will frustrate the hell out of them. Even an adult who has decided to be a virgin till marriage could be lured into sex by taking to him to the brothel and introducing him to different ladies

4) Revenge of their past relationship ==== Just because some guys have been jilted by their Virgins girlfriends who got deflowered by another dude, they will resort to take revenge on innocent ladies just to show how pained they are. Some of them who promised to remain virgins till marriage will breach their promises and start hunting on ladies to Bleep on 2go,Facebook, whatsapp, etc

5. They don't want to be tagged an impotent man by ladies === Most guys believe that if you they don't sleep with their girlfriends other guys will help them do the needful, therefore, they look for every little opportunity to find their way into a lady's skirt in order not to be tagged an impotent. This mentality will never make any man remain virgin till marriage

6. Freedom of movement ==== In most homes, ladies are restricted from movement from 7pm but that is not applicable to guys. Even at odd hour, you will still see some guys at junctions wooing ladies at 2am. The fact that abstinence pressure is barely mounted on guys is one the major reasons why they are prone to gonorrhea and HIV

7) Record === Most guys want to keep record of how many ladies they were able to get in bed before marriage. This is why virgin guys have almost got into extinct

Cc
Lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Mskrisx(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
...and the list goes on and on and on!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by FreshBoss007: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
I see what you trying to do
the poster above me need a knock
no. 3 though, when you join bad gang
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by KingRex1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Counter thread.. Tosin's own pain u grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Israeljones(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
After reading all you posted up there,,permit me to conclude and say this total waste of trash.. thank you
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by SmellingAnus(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Funny but there is much truth in the throngs you wrote....
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by falconey(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by erosimo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
suzan404:
1)Morale Boosting=:Some guys feels having sex makes
One feel on top of the world,they find pleasure in telling their friends how they bleeped a lady,even telling them the sounds she made during the action.

2)Inability to control their sexual urge:- Most guys have higher libido than their female counterparts ====This has caused a lot of problems,Some guys can't even control their sexual urge,they can bleep anywhere ; being unable to control themselves has caused a lot of problem.... No wonder we have only male members of the Vaseline crew that derieves pleasure in self service tongue

3)Peer Groups/Keeping Bad friends====We've seen different cases like this,I heard a story of a little boy being lured to bleep a lady by his friends. Most of the time,when their so-called friends that got deflowered at a tender age get to know that their fellow friend is still a virgin,they'd find a way to make him be like them by encouraging him to do things against his wish....and you know the thing be now,once you taste it,you'll feel like doing it everytime...Even an adult who has decided to be a virgin till marriage could be lured into doing it..By taking him to parties,introducing him to different ladies... No wonder one guy said that " if there will be no pussy/sex in heaven, he doesn't want to be there grin

4) Betrayal from their past relationships===:Some guys out there bleeping every lady that comes their way are doing it becauseain't doing it most of them were being betrayed by their virgin girlfriends....Maybe they caught their girlfriend bleeping their friend,or they caught her with another man giving the cookie to him constantly,while lying to him to wait till wedding night.This is one of the main reasons why some guys who promised to remain a virgin till marriage decided to break the promise and starts bleeping every lady that comes his way like an AK47 that has lost control wink

5)They don't want to be tagged an impotent man by ladies===i read kingtom's post where he said something concerning bleeping a girl and he left her cause she lied being a virgin and started painting him bad in front of her friends,calling him an impotent man...Some ladies are the one cause wahala for themselves,you find a man who promised to be celibate till wedding night..then you'll go around telling your friends that he is not man enough or he is a Jew Man...Guys hate it when they are being labelled as such...this is why some of them bleep any lady they see even when such lady is in her period embarassed

6)Careless Parents===:Some parents are just so careless,they wouldn't allow their kids to sleep well,I think parents with grown up kids shouldn't stay in a face me I slap you house, to prevent their kids from watching and listening to whatever they are doing at night... Some fathers even go as far as raping their wives in front of their kids while others bring their lovers to their matrimonial homes and gbensh ...

Menh! What a big thing u've got on ur ch**t but for the whrite-up, never mind
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by izzou(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Another attention seeking thread
suzan404 good evening

cool
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by fbtowner(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
suzan404. suzaneeeeee were u run go. I come dey find u up and dan.

Thank God I don see u.

This ur post get as e b oo. smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Cutezt(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Counter Attack
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
OP should go and learn how to come up with a counter thread that is devoid of grammatical infelicities....

tongue embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed tongue cool cool tongue tongue embarassed tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by ashewoboy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
na the op bweast i wan svck. all these wey she post nor concern me.

op, how e go be na? what's your number? i know say your name na susan.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
See Breast oo!! Where's Ashewoboy??
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
nice counterthread cheesy itz all True
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
nice counter thread baby.

virginity is overrated, whether male or female it does not actually mean a virgin is a good person or not. Just be good and keep it real.

chop kiss jare
Re: 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
na the op bweast i wan svck. all these wey she post nor concern me.

op, how e go be na? what's your number? i know say your name na susan.

just negodu

(1) (Reply)

Father Arrested For Raping His 15-year-old Daughter / How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy(which One Is Demanding?) / Girls: 15 Pet Names To Turn Him On In 2017 [LEARN TODAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.