Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

"There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS (14983 Views)

Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics / "I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by greenermodels: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
at the rate these people are going, i won't be surprised if we have a coup d'etate before 2019.
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by khadaffi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
ISDKING:
It was shown on channels TV yesterday, news@ ten.
The bags of rice were sealed. Did they open it?
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
khadaffi:

The bags of rice were sealed. Did they open it?

Ya. That shows d person steering d ship of Nigerian state has nothing to offer. Thanks
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by lakesider(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
plastic rice is propaganda . I have always said it
what is termed plastic rice is plastic recycling . it is done in Nigeria as well
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by lakesider(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
veeceesynergy:
IT'S A LIE OOOOOOOO I PERSONALLY WAS A VICTIM D RICE WAS BOUGHT FRM GARKINGSLEY MKT IN ABUJA.

IT'S VERY VERY DANGEROUS TO EAT.
are u one of d people paid to sponsor this plastic rice propaganda
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by 2point5: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
As Nafdac has confirmed, the so-called plastic rice is just hoax. It just doesn't make sense to turn plastic into rice looking grains, as it will be way more expensive that bagging real rice.

The rice is probably just broken rice, mixed with other cereals like maize and extruded/pelletised into rice grains.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
We yorubas must believe everything hausa/fulani custom people say.
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by skyo78(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
What?

I am at this point confused.

So my question is,who is responsible for this falsehood?who stands to gain?

After all the propaganda of fake plastic rice.....
Ambode now launched Lake Rice this week....

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Horlufemi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
I said it no one can he do heartless to manufacture and import plastic as rice.

the alleged plastic is polythene. it's what is used to make nylon bags.

Nigerians are total fools.
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by nwosu35: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Confused govt, confused people,

Who we go believe. . .

I fear nigeria
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by sontoly: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
then customs should be held responsible, we know what they r up to.
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by lielbree: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigerians are so stweepid I'm sorry to say. Common sense should tell you that plastic is more expensive than rice crop.

Some Chinese teenagers will sit somewhere and make a silly video , post it online and start calling us Africans monkeys as we fall for the bate...what a shame.

Please use your head , there is nothing like plastic
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by veeceesynergy: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
lakesider:

are u one of d people paid to sponsor this plastic rice propaganda

TELLING U ABT AN EXPERIENCE I HAD AND U RE ASKING SILLY QUESTION
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by CallMeNJay: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
But BBC africa aired that video
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by yedidiah(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
For there to be this much files on his desk means the minister is not attending to matters of the state as he should
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by brimoknight(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please how much is a Bag of LOCAL rice, I mean LOCAL! The one with stones? I already know how to use the seperation method.

At least let me eat that for now untill they are done with their confusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by idupaul: 12:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Ofcourse it was hoax planted by the govt to get Nigerians to queue for Kebbi rice
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by marvelyole(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Okay Prof. Isaac Adewale you don talk
We don know your name and make you join the #realminsters#buharilieingsqard. undecided cheesy grin
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by seguno2: 2:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Oildichotomy:
I was sceptical about how the custom boss was able to tell it was plastic on face value.

He was only trying to score some ratings going into the ember period.

What a yahoo-yahoo set of idiots in positions?

Who appointed the customs boss?
Where is he from?
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Malawian(m): 5:05am On Dec 23, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
How much did this e-diot collect from the Chinese producers of plastic rice for this tweet? The Governments of India, Indonesia and Pakistan have taken drastic measures to ensure that this plastic rice doesn't enter their countries again. Russian media outlet Russia Today (RT) and some Chinese media outlets have already reported about the interception of 2.5 tons of plastic rice in Nigeria and this stoopid inactive and useless minister has the guts to deny it? Make dis bastaard no vex me o!
Chinese Government does not joke with their exports. If such a thing like plastic rice was happening from China, the Chinese Government will be the one that will even round up the culprits and execute them.

These Customs people have flooded Lagos Onitsha highway, stealing peoples bags of rice and claiming it was foreign rice.
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by esperon25: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Well, it does appear that there's some plastic rice out there, as this video suggests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCzJHlRwc0

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2016
i believe there actually is an influx and they dont want 2 cause alarm
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2016
esperon25:
Well, it does appear that there's some plastic rice out there, as this video suggests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCzJHlRwc0
i knew it was so
there is such demand for rice,maybe there just isint enough 2 go around

Cc. jayjayolajide watch the video
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Tolubory(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2016
informant001:
Nigeria's minister of health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, has reacted to claims Plastic rice being imported into Nigeria. The minister has claimed that it is a hoax and the report is not true. He took to his twitter handle few minutes ago to debunk the viral report that some traders imported plastic rice into the country as alleged by Nigerian Custom officials...

This is what the Minister tweeted:

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/there-is-no-evidence-minister-of-health.html
This Country self....
Its confusing,
Who is fooling who?
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Noblecx: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2016
veeceesynergy:
IT'S A LIE OOOOOOOO
I PERSONALLY WAS A VICTIM
D RICE WAS BOUGHT FRM GARKINGSLEY MKT IN ABUJA.

IT'S VERY VERY DANGEROUS TO EAT.
Pinshure of you seeing it ...
Or you shut the hell up. Liar
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Seriousboy: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Lazy minister. Because your family members aren't victims yet, doesn't mean you are right.
Re: "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS by Impecca(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
please wats is plastic rice? what is d difference wit d normal rice? anybody..

(1) (2) (Reply)

~ Favourite Biscuits/Cookies ?~ / Tips To Cook A Cheap, But A Classics Okra Soup Needed. / Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.