Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party (2058 Views)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
It's no news that nairalanders are having a beach party 2nd Jan 2017. Which nairalander do you wish to meet there.

Mine: Seun, lalasticlala and mrcork angry
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by falconey(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
borbrisky
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
SINAJ

1 Like

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Baba HardMirror..Seun don pursue you from religion section??

2 Likes

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth hope you will be there smiley
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dominique
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
TEVLI:
Baba HardMirror..Seun don pursue you from religion section??
For where? imposicant cannot be posicant.
Abeg talk better who wld you like to meet this is your opportunity.

Reallest howfar?
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Presh900
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
HardMirror:

For where? imposicant cannot be posicant.
So wetin carry you come Romance Section?? You wan convert us to atheists??

1 Like

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by ireneony(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Queen of the coast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
Queen of the coast
Ur presence wld light up the event my dear. Such a beauty enough to make mermaids jealous
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
TEVLI:
So wetin carry you come Romance Section?? You wan convert us to atheists??
Ogbeni, stick to the topic angry
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by ashewoboy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
i will love to meet ireneony. i wanna svck that her boobs.

not forgetting laveda. i wanna svck her boobs.

1 Like

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
i will love to meet ireneony. i wanna svck that her boobs.

not forgetting laveda. i wanna svck her boobs.
A party will be nice. Hope u can handle them both
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by izzou(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sinaj: I still crush on her cool

1 Like

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by firstking01(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, but un4tunately i'm not in lag cos i sha know he 'll show up that day.
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Softorgasm(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
sigh!!!!!! beach party kor...
beans party ni...
who will want to go to the beach on January 2 after new year
As in ehn the date is a total turnoff...
That moment when your pastor preaches in a church saying""'you guys should be careful this first month of new year...
Places like beaches, night parties, in fact all parties in January are cancelled....

1 Like

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
HardMirror:
Smellym.outh hope you will be there smiley

Nahh.. I am far away from Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Softorgasm(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Softorgasm:
sigh!!!!!! beach party kor...
beans party ni...
who will want to go to the beach on January 2 after new year
As in ehn the date is a total turnoff...
That moment when your pastor preaches in a church saying""'you guys should be careful this first month of new year...
Places like beaches, night parties, in fact all parties in January are cancelled....
Hehehehehe

Funny but true. The date get as e be, but me gats tap some nairaland ass that day o. I don't do new year resolutions. #sinner365days
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by PetroleumJelly: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
#twaci

#tuale

#twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaci embarassed
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by HardMirror(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

sad I am not attending again
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Softorgasm(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe

Funny but true. The date get as e be, but me gats tap some nairaland ass that day o. I don't do new year resolutions. #sinner365days
hehehe when i saw the date, the first thought that came to my mind was God forbid....
As in ehn, when we don happily shout happy new year..
then you expect me to go party for beach the next day...
that one na danger na...
Bro forget asses of female nairalanders, time still dey to tap current from berlynn but definitely not January...
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by aylagos(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rokiat just want to be with her for a 10hours.
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Raph01: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
All I see is members waitin' 2 beat up sum mods abi which wan dey call domini.que again
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by dacovajnr: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Teju Babyface grin grin
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by phlamesG: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ireneony and sinaj tongue
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by sinaj(f): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
izzou:
Sin.aj: I still crush on her cool

. It's a pity I won't b there cry
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool I wish to see borbrisky ....
Re: Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party by sinaj(f): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
TEVLI:
SIN.AJ
woulda rily loved to come embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! / What Is That Special Thing U Admire About Yourself / Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.