Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] (4933 Views)

Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Samkoyeh2(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Instagram has turned out to be a place where
people gets to showcase theirselves and what
they do but some people have decided to take
it to another level. A curvacious lady from
Ivory Coast named Eudoxie Yao has come out
to say she has the biggest butt on instagram.
True she does have a humongous butt but she
didn’t reveal if it’s real or enhanced. Her butt
measures 80 inches in circumference and I’m
sure some Instagram competitors would
definitely come out to challenge her.

Click to watch the video

http://url2it.com/emppln

2 Shares

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Samkoyeh2(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Flexherbal(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2016
She gat it !
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Fidelismaria: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2016
shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Tyviv(f): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Okay
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by babdap: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Iya enter Guinness Book of record.
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by dreamworld: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Just negodu asses

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by falconey(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
true that.
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2016
See yansh tufiakwa
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by makapella(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Dats a devils advocate

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by mikaj(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by imitateMe(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2016
It's not always about the ass size..itz the ratio of the waist to the ass

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm a big fan of booty but certainly this is not the type i hunt for. Diz yansh fit wound man pikin.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Criticize001(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Thank God I don't like butts I only love pussy, boobs and kiss. Make she carry her thing go

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Aremu01(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2016
All I see is an extra large shi*t factory

2 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by chimdi101: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2016
It's either a disease, photoshop or a joke!
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by waynetee(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2016
The yansh dey make me cry

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by kusimore(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Samkoyeh2:
Instagram has turned out to be a place where
people gets to showcase theirselves and what
they do but some people have decided to take
it to another level. A curvacious lady from
Ivory Coast named Eudoxie Yao has come out
to say she has the biggest butt on instagram.
True she does have a humongous butt but she
didn’t reveal if it’s real or enhanced. Her butt
measures 80 inches in circumference and I’m
sure some Instagram competitors would
definitely come out to challenge her.

Click to see more photos..

http://url2it.com/emppln
Ora (fat)
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Medunah: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Extra baggage, not flattering at all
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by iamharkinwaley: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
kusimore:
Ora (fat)
lol correct dude.
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by IVORY2009(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
Extra baggage, not flattering at all

make urs like dis, and I will do u proud!
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Medunah: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

make urs like dis, and I will do u proud!
Eeeeh, who are you again?? undecided
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
Eeeeh, who are you again?? undecided
never mind, do wat I want, and I do u proud..
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by princeemmma(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
lasticlacla come and see oooo, yes she gat the biggest one

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by yankeedude(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Maybe photoshop or I don't believe this na UKWU.
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by daviddagreat: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
am crazy about big ass buh dis is just the opposite of sexy

there is no way dat ass is gonna me a Bonner
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by phlio666(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ds is nonsense
Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by ajasbaba(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
yarnsh of life.

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by bitchcrafts: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
This one is hard to sort out... When no be say she load pillow for yansh... Driver seat no go fit contain dis one oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by percyshelu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
ukwu yansh like room and parlour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
See wetin i be dey look for

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] by Kingsley1000(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
nawao

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. / In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.