Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. (1877 Views)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) / There Is No Jesus Christ And No Spinning Ball Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Ki Esu Ina constant companion of Sango. Praise Baba Sango, Alaafin of Oyo, O' Baba, help us each and every day to carry out your will, to speak your words, and to be your hands, in all that we do in the rise of Oyo. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

Ki Ayaba Oloori Iku Baba Yeye. Bless the Queen Mothers of Oyo Empire. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Hehehe
Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Hehehe

Trolls on duty.

1 Share

Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by WizBLANCE(m): 2:21am On Dec 23, 2016
December 25... The delicacy is always nice. Carry your sango find another month.

2 Likes

Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 2:35am On Dec 23, 2016
WizBLANCE:
December 25... The delicacy is always nice. Carry your sango find another month.

In a recession and you're still acting like you have a trunk of gold. undecided

All around the world there's Christmas in the slums.
My people partying, eating food and drinking rum.
Dead bodies in the streets has made them go num
500 years of Maafa is not enough for some.
[size=8pt][/size]
undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXrRyyzpue4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnFRwB1yQTc

1 Share

Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by WizBLANCE(m): 2:50am On Dec 23, 2016
KingSango:

In a recession and you're still acting like you have a trunk of gold. undecided

All around the world there's Christmas in the slums.
My people partying, eating food and drinking rum.
Dead bodies in the streets has made them go num
500 years of Maafa is not enough for some.
[size=8pt][/size]
undecided

did you say recession? sir keep this secret for me, business men are like the eagle we hit the sky when your recession take a toll on the civil servants. Shebi na as you buy you go sale? Xmas is sure... No space for sango now chose another month.

1 Like

Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by fmprof(m): 3:27am On Dec 23, 2016
you urgently need a psychiatrist..
Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 3:29am On Dec 23, 2016
WizBLANCE:

did you say recession? sir keep this secret for me, business men are like the eagle we hit the sky when your recession take a toll on the civil servants. Shebi na as you buy you go sale? Xmas is sure... No space for sango now chose another month.
j

Slavery was business.
Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 3:29am On Dec 23, 2016
fmprof:
you urgently need a psychiatrist..

Troll.
Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by WizBLANCE(m): 3:45am On Dec 23, 2016
KingSango:
j

Slavery was business.
slavery kwa?
i heard Christianity keeps people from thinking but it seems Sango kept you from having brain at all...
Regress through our conversation and tell me how slavery managed to slip into it... No sango this month.
Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
WizBLANCE:

slavery kwa?
i heard Christianity keeps people from thinking but it seems Sango kept you from having brain at all...
Regress through our conversation and tell me how slavery managed to slip into it... No sango this month.

Christianity was given as a slave religion because an African can never be Roman. Emperor Ptolemy deified himself while alive, because he took his Roman army across the Red Sea he attacked ancient Kemet, enslaved the people.

[i]Ptolemy I Soter I (Ancient Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Σωτήρ, Ptolemaĩos Sōtḗr, i.e. Ptolemy (pronounced /ˈtɒləmi/) the Savior), also known as Ptolemy Lagides[1] (c. 367 BC – 283/2 BC), was a Macedonian[2][3][4][5][6] general under Alexander the Great, one of the three Diadochi who succeeded to his empire. Ptolemy became ruler of Egypt (323–283/2 BC) and founded a dynasty which ruled it for the next three centuries, turning Egypt into a Hellenistic kingdom and Alexandria into a center of Greek culture. He assimilated some aspects of Egyptian culture, however, assuming the traditional title pharaoh in 305/4 BC. The use of the title of pharaoh was often situational: pharaoh was used for an Egyptian audience, and Basileus for a Greek audience, as exemplified by Egyptian coinage.

Ptolemy made himself a God, had the Egyptian priests order their craftsmen and artists to sculpture a likeness of himself at the threat of death. After completion of the statue of his alter ego, Serapis Christus, which a later Emperor of Rome, Constantine, ordered it the name to be Jesus Christ. The Kemetic people were forced to worship Serapis as God King of all Egypt. Africans kings who were of great legend were only defied after death, like Sango. What Ptolemy did was the height of arrogance, he was invader, a conquer and enslaver of Kemetic people. In their spiritual book called the Bible all African people are eternal slaves, called "Ham", which was taken from the name, "Khamtic", as we say it now, "Kemet". All Africans were referred to by Asiatics has Khamatians, sons of Ham or Kemet. Kemet was the capital of all the African world.

The Council of Nicea – The Council that created Jesus Christ

The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshipped today as Jesus Christ

Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra(Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in AD by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshipped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D.

serapis 2jesus

Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis.

What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST)

Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshipped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection.

“Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshippers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ. Hadrian to Servianus 134 AD.”
[/i]

There is no JESUS CHRIST. Worship of Emperors as Gods began in Africa. Any King who positioned himself over many kings become an Emperor and head of an Empire. You can check the record all the most of the African Gods and religions in nearly all of Africa where Empire religions. Imperial royal families were worship by all the people, in the all villages, towns, cities and across kingdoms. The royal family of Oduduwa is worshiped to this very day! Sango, Oba, Oya, and Osun are all Imperial royal personages who literally walked the Earth. So did Ogun, Obatala, as Obatala is the family lineage that is head of the Ogboni. Esu has a lineage and as do Orunmila as they once walked the Earth. There some Gods who have never left the primordial waters or realm, such as, Olukun. Olukun stays in the under world of the sea and never ventures into the human realm. African blueblood comes directly from the Gods. Many places in African you can't be king or chiefdom unless you have noble blood, sometimes the standard is royal blood. There is also first class royal blood like Alaafin Sango and the royal house of Oyo. The current Omukama of Tooro is King Rukidi IV, a king from Uganda, bloodlines goes back to a prior Empire in Ancient East Africa.

Omukama Kaboyo Olimi I, the eldest son of Omukama of Bunyoro Nyamutukura Kyebambe III of Bunyoro, seceded and established his own independent kingdom. Absorbed into Bunyoro-Kitara in 1876, it reasserted its independence in 1891.

Here is the lineages of Tooro Kingdom as it goes back into an older African Empire. This young King has royal blood going back who knows how far. Because in Africa Empires rose and fell only to create other empires based upon distinct royal blood, its called, "Blueblood".

Olimi I: 1822 - 1865
Ruhaga of Toro: 1865 - 1866
Nyaika Kyebambe I: 1866 - 1871 and 1871 - 1872
Rukidi I: 1871 - 1871
Olimi II: 1872 - 1875
Rukidi II: 1875 - 1875
Rububi Kyebambe II: 1875 and 1877 - 1879
Kakende Nyamuyonjo: 1875 - 1876 and 1879 - 1880
Katera: 1876 - 1877
Interregnum, reverted to Bunyoro: 1880 - 1891
Kyebambe III: 1891 - 1928
Rukidi III: 1929 - 1965
Olimi III: 1965 - 1967
in pretence: 1967 - 1993 (monarchy abolished)
Rukidi IV: 1995 (monarchy reinstated)

So all religions are based upon an Empire and the head of the Empire is the God/King and worshiped by his people. Like the Emperor of China is considered to be a God/King to all Chinese people, including all the Asian nations within his confluence. The first Shang dynasty was African San people. The San royal familes migrated to present day South China. These people today are called, "Han", which derive from San. San people have small slit eyes and are the original Chinese. The Mongolian mix is what made them lighter and different.

I'm not trying to stop Christmas, go ahead waste your money. I aim to end this dirty worship of another race period by all Africans on the planet. Sango is the King of Kings.If you're Igbo worship your own ancestral royal kings, if you are Hausa then worship your own ancestral royal kings, if you are Bugandan then worship your won ancient Kabakas. Its healthy for the spirit and the relationship with the great ancestors. Bow down and salute your King! Become the mighty Oyo Empire again. Be true to yourself. Love, Sango.

Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by bolaino(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingSango:
Ki Esu Ina constant companion of Sango. Praise Baba Sango, Alaafin of Oyo, O' Baba, help us each and every day to carry out your will, to speak your words, and to be your hands, in all that we do in the rise of Oyo. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

Ki Ayaba Oloori Iku Baba Yeye. Bless the Queen Mothers of Oyo Empire. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praise Sango: The People Are Awakening. There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
SEUN KUTI: I Was Disappointed In Ooni Of Ife For Claiming Jesus Was His Father In The U.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWvIadp5PQQ

Ki Seun Kuti, he speaks of the 5 stages of grief that we are overcoming in our final stage of acceptance. Acceptance, what is done is done, we must now rise!

1. Denial & Isolation

The first reaction to learning about the terminal illness, loss, or death of a cherished loved one is to deny the reality of the situation. “This isn’t happening, this can’t be happening,” people often think. It is a normal reaction to rationalize overwhelming emotions. It is a defense mechanism that buffers the immediate shock of the loss. We block out the words and hide from the facts. This is a temporary response that carries us through the first wave of pain.

2. Anger

As the masking effects of denial and isolation begin to wear, reality and its pain re-emerge. We are not ready. The intense emotion is deflected from our vulnerable core, redirected and expressed instead as anger. The anger may be aimed at inanimate objects, complete strangers, friends or family. Anger may be directed at our dying or deceased loved one. Rationally, we know the person is not to be blamed. Emotionally, however, we may resent the person for causing us pain or for leaving us. We feel guilty for being angry, and this makes us more angry.

Remember, grieving is a personal process that has no time limit, nor one “right” way to do it.
The doctor who diagnosed the illness and was unable to cure the disease might become a convenient target. Health professionals deal with death and dying every day. That does not make them immune to the suffering of their patients or to those who grieve for them.

Do not hesitate to ask your doctor to give you extra time or to explain just once more the details of your loved one’s illness. Arrange a special appointment or ask that he telephone you at the end of his day. Ask for clear answers to your questions regarding medical diagnosis and treatment. Understand the options available to you. Take your time.

3. Bargaining

The normal reaction to feelings of helplessness and vulnerability is often a need to regain control–

If only we had sought medical attention sooner…
If only we got a second opinion from another doctor…
If only we had tried to be a better person toward them…
Secretly, we may make a deal with God or our higher power in an attempt to postpone the inevitable. This is a weaker line of defense to protect us from the painful reality.

4. Depression

Two types of depression are associated with mourning. The first one is a reaction to practical implications relating to the loss. Sadness and regret predominate this type of depression. We worry about the costs and burial. We worry that, in our grief, we have spent less time with others that depend on us. This phase may be eased by simple clarification and reassurance. We may need a bit of helpful cooperation and a few kind words.

The second type of depression is more subtle and, in a sense, perhaps more private. It is our quiet preparation to separate and to bid our loved one farewell. Sometimes all we really need is a hug.

Take our Grief Quiz to see if you suffer from complicated grief
5. Acceptance

Reaching this stage of mourning is a gift not afforded to everyone. Death may be sudden and unexpected or we may never see beyond our anger or denial. It is not necessarily a mark of bravery to resist the inevitable and to deny ourselves the opportunity to make our peace. This phase is marked by withdrawal and calm. This is not a period of happiness and must be distinguished from depression.

Loved ones that are terminally ill or aging appear to go through a final period of withdrawal. This is by no means a suggestion that they are aware of their own impending death or such, only that physical decline may be sufficient to produce a similar response. Their behavior implies that it is natural to reach a stage at which social interaction is limited. The dignity and grace shown by our dying loved ones may well be their last gift to us.

Coping with loss is ultimately a deeply personal and singular experience — nobody can help you go through it more easily or understand all the emotions that you’re going through. But others can be there for you and help comfort you through this process. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself to feel the grief as it comes over you. Resisting it only will prolong the natural process of healing.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him / List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. / Rare Photo Of Nigerian Police Men Helping A Lady Fix Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.