Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,252 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him (1889 Views)

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
I remember one evening, about pass 4PM in Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja. I was with a group of other Lagosians during the peak period of Presidential election campaign. I was asked why I choose to vote for GMB instead of PMB?

This was my answer: I said "though I am not too pleased with GMB style when it comes to taking action when necessary. But I still prefer him to PMB.

My Reasons: When PMB declared his intention to run as Nigeria President, I went to investigate PMB's records of mind development after he left office as a Military Head of State. I was shocked when I discovered he never developed his mind after that. I tried to search further, yet I could not find one.

So I asked myself, "How will this man handle this dynamic, technical and highly tech world? I discovered that governance today needs a lot more than words and zeal.

When PMB was in power then the world wasn't a "Global Village". What that phrase means is that your action or inaction will have impact on the next neighbour, which may be the next state, country or continent. What that phrase means is that everything now has single centre point. It means we are closer than ever.

I'm sorry to say this but I must say that PMB lacks the today's skill to handle a dynamic, multi-cultural country like Nigeria as well as the dexterity in dealing with today's world. He is very confuse. This is very clear. He has no direction. That is the worst!

Up till now I don't believe Nigeria is in recession or depression as most people attribute it today. How can we? I have toured this whole country by God's grace and I have seen the strength of each state and region.

What we have today is not Economy Recession, rather it is Minds Recession which happens to be the worst recession. The minds of our Leaders are in great recession or better still, depression. This is the worse recession one could ever pray for.

I am pained to see our children suffering due to lack of our leaders mental strength. Their mental laziness is alarming!

In conclusion, I want to say that the elites are not doing well at all. The intellectuals are misleading the people. They have failed. I will not end this if I don't make mention of Chief Olusegun Obasenjo's selfish and misleading role in all these. Shame on him. IBB, you haven't corrected your wrong yet. You need to do this before it is too late.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless The Good Citizens of this Country!
Good Bless me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
On point
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by funlord(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2017

Nigga 1: "ol boy wetin dey pain this o.p sef?"

Nigga 2: "na buhari matter again oh!"

1 Like

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
If you are a true Nigerian you won't take this lightly. Did you read Tubaba's message? This PMB has no direction one can point to. Seriously. I am pained brother.

funlord:

Nigga 1: "ol boy wetin dey pain this o.p sef?"

Nigga 2: "na buhari matter again oh!"

1 Like

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by vengertime: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
How gullible can Nigerians be, to believe a stack illiterate President will make Nigeria great is weakling. And as for Yorubas who are supposed to know better, makes it worst.

2 Likes

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by Adminisher: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari is not failing. Please get it into your head. The economy was mismanaged. Oil prices crashed. There were no savings or investment and a lot of sectors had been too dependent on the FG and oil companies and their easy oil money. Pure and simple. If oil price increase to $100 a barrel tomorrow and things improve would you then say Buhari performed well?

2 Likes

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
@vengertime,
Very surprising though, honestly I believe that PMB's woeful performance is as a result of his mind scope. He did not develop his mind after leaving office as a Military Head of State and most of our so call elite knew this and decided to lead the gullible Nigerians to vote for him. I have read about Tinibu's statement that said "PMB was the only candidate to beat Jonathan". Is that how we arrive at taking decisions? Important decision for that matter.

There is no magic this man can perform. Imagine a country's president keeping grudges with some part of the country or some individuals?

Those who still believe he will perform are just deceiving themselves. This is a vain hope. My advice is that just endure till he leaves. Period.

vengeful:
How gullible can Nigerians be, to believe a stack illiterate President will make Nigeria great is weakling. And as for Yorubas who are supposed to know better, makes it worst.
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
@Administrator, I am perplexed by this your post. Right, you have right to air your contrary opinion but not when truth is starring at you.

Ok we agree that the economy was bad before PMB came to office, can he please leave it the way he met it then improve on it? Since he is the expert.

Please don't be like those who still believe that MMM will pay very soon. Hmmm! This is a serious matter bro.

Adminisher:
Buhari is not failing. Please get it into your head. The economy was mismanaged. Oil prices crashed. There were no savings or investment and a lot of sectors had been too dependent on the FG and oil companies and their easy oil money. Pure and simple. If oil price increase to $100 a barrel tomorrow and things improve would you then say Buhari performed well?
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Should I take this as a response to this post? :
https://www.nairaland.com/3600514/buhari-after-senior-officers-course

Rubbish!
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by SaulRazor: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adminisher:

What part of the write up didnt you understand? you are still blaming low oil prices for problems caused by an incompetent mind...Are you aware its been over a year since Buhari lost his Labour and productivity minister in car crash? Are you aware he hasnt replaced him till now? Is low oil prices responsible for that too? Just admit it Buhari is lazy and visionless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
SaulRazor:

What part of the write up didnt you understand? you are still blaming low oil prices for problems caused by an incompetent mind...Are you aware its been over a year since Buhari lost his Labour and productivity minister in car crash? Are you aware he hasnt replaced him till now? Is low oil prices responsible for that too? Just admit it Buhari is lazy and visionless

Very slow in taking action. Assuming it was a positive slowness, I won't mind, but after waiting for so long to decide on what to do, when he is ready to do it, it will be a wrong thing. Very pathetic!
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by Habakus: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Buhari is not the major problem.
The major problem is people who voted for him against all sound reasons and people who still support him and refuse to believe he has failed. Those people,unfortunately,are very many and would still keep this nation in this current mess.

1 Like

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Habakus:
Buhari is not the major problem.
The major problem is people who voted for him against all sound reasons and people who still support him and refuse to believe he has failed. Those people,unfortunately,are very many and would still keep this nation in this current mess.

There is one law of life I like so much: "You can't give what you don't have".
I don't care millions who are behind him, at the end of the day they will make fools of themselves.

Very soon the truth will prevail. They should continue.

1 Like

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adminisher:

You can believe anything.
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
inforesource:
@vengertime,
Very surprising though, honestly I believe that PMB's woeful performance is as a result of his mind scope. He did not develop his mind after leaving office as a Military Head of State and most of our so call elite knew this and decided to lead the gullible Nigerians to vote for him. I have read about Tinibu's statement that said "PMB was the only candidate to beat Jonathan". Is that how we arrive at taking decisions? Important decision for that matter.

There is no magic this man can perform. Imagine a country's president keeping grudges with some part of the country or some individuals?

Those who still believe he will perform are just deceiving themselves. This is a vain hope. My advice is that just endure till he leaves. Period.

It was all about beating Jonathan not moving Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

It was all about beating Jonathan not moving Nigeria forward.

Honestly it is so sad. The painful part is that the so-call Elites don't help matter. They help the country to sink deeper even with their wealth of experience.

Now PMB is enjoying his leave, when he is back he will travel back to Gambia to see the reason why the country name was changed. From there international Peace conference and before you know we are in December again. What a being!
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
inforesource:

Honestly it is so sad. The painful part is that the so-call Elites don't help matter. They help the country to sink deeper even with their wealth of experience.

Now PMB is enjoying his leave, when he is back he will travel back to Gambia to see the reason why the country name was changed. From there international Peace conference and before you know we are in December again. What a being!

We are all too selfish. We need to loosen up and love others
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

We are all too selfish. We need to loosen up and love others

I grew up to hear this word, "United Nigeria". But the reality is as far as Heaven from Earth. Sentiment aside. Even in my locality, it is obvious. Are we deceiving ourselves?
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Perhaps I should add this little piece to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3602428/kperogi-farook-rubbishes-buharis-integrity
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by olafum1(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2017
My greatest mistake was ever believing in PMB...

cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2017
olafum1:
My greatest mistake was ever believing in PMB...

cry cry cry cry

Abeg my dear wipe your tears. We are already in it. Just think on how to overcome the time.
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
All these because someone want to protest a misrule of this present Administration?

Where did we get it all wrong?

https://www.nairaland.com/3603760/nationwide-protest-nigerians-open-2face

https://www.nairaland.com/3603694/lecturer-dare-arowolo-blasts-2face

The question is, if we all keep quiet or groans silently who will tell those leaders what they are doing wrong?

OH LORD SAVE THIS NATION!
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3605829/charly-boy-supports-2face-idibias

Those who keep making sense are those who people think they are not "ELITE". Why?
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Another reason PMB will keep failing:

https://www.nairaland.com/3606634/promised-change-it-come-lai

Must he talk? Haba!

How many of you are ready for the proposed protest?

I will close my office that day. Rubbish. Enough of all these nonsense.
Re: The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him by inforesource: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Today I just decided to go through my post on Politics and I found this interesting and want to share again.
How true this is? Undeniably true.

inforesource:
I remember one evening, about pass 4PM in Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja. I was with a group of other Lagosians during the peak period of Presidential election campaign. I was asked why I choose to vote for GMB instead of PMB?

This was my answer: I said "though I am not too pleased with GMB style when it comes to taking action when necessary. But I still prefer him to PMB.

My Reasons: When PMB declared his intention to run as Nigeria President, I went to investigate PMB's records of mind development after he left office as a Military Head of State. I was shocked when I discovered he never developed his mind after that. I tried to search further, yet I could not find one.

So I asked myself, "How will this man handle this dynamic, technical and highly tech world? I discovered that governance today needs a lot more than words and zeal.

When PMB was in power then the world wasn't a "Global Village". What that phrase means is that your action or inaction will have impact on the next neighbour, which may be the next state, country or continent. What that phrase means is that everything now has single centre point. It means we are closer than ever.

I'm sorry to say this but I must say that PMB lacks the today's skill to handle a dynamic, multi-cultural country like Nigeria as well as the dexterity in dealing with today's world. He is very confuse. This is very clear. He has no direction. That is the worst!

Up till now I don't believe Nigeria is in recession or depression as most people attribute it today. How can we? I have toured this whole country by God's grace and I have seen the strength of each state and region.

What we have today is not Economy Recession, rather it is Minds Recession which happens to be the worst recession. The minds of our Leaders are in great recession or better still, depression. This is the worse recession one could ever pray for.

I am pained to see our children suffering due to lack of our leaders mental strength. Their mental laziness is alarming!

In conclusion, I want to say that the elites are not doing well at all. The intellectuals are misleading the people. They have failed. I will not end this if I don't make mention of Chief Olusegun Obasenjo's selfish and misleading role in all these. Shame on him. IBB, you haven't corrected your wrong yet. You need to do this before it is too late.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless The Good Citizens of this Country!
Good Bless me

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Director Is Dead / FG Budjets N94.5million Bullet Proof Tyres For Buhari / Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.