Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l (7197 Views)

No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by lakesidepapa(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Corrupter fighting corrupter, they are all thieves. Check my personal text for a good side job.
Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by ndcide(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2016
Is there anything that wouldn't be hinged on the non existent anti corruption war?

Even the failure of the present buhari's government is hinged on corruption fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by klax(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Transparent international from which country or from desert or bush that came from. So any little thing in Nigeria some useless foreign body must put their mouth

So magu want to fight back I wonder why Nigeria don't take NO for answer and respect themselves I expect magu or maga to stand down by himself without much talk since corruption was linked to him what else does he want?

Magu or maga go home and for transpancy international my foot shut da hell your dirty mouth and get lost. Magu or maga has failed nigerians so we don't need him anymore. Corruption fighting should be on level ground not only against perceived enemies. So go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Semper247:

Look at urself in the mirror .....
You are just as senseless as u appear
Sir if you're really stup*d and want someone to pat your on the back, look elsewhere I don't have time for silly people. I have my own opinion, if you don't like it then go and die. Have a lovely day kiss

1 Like

Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by slivertongue: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by breakeven: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Transparency ntooooo. They think buhari is fighting corruption not knowing he is fighting opposition and his enemies. In fact corruption has hightened under buhari watch.

1 Like

Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by omolami: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2016
TI is wrong Magu is not just fit. Corruption is fought worldwide guided by rule of law and scientific IT ideals
Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by marv1: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
It is like u did not read through. Was Magu given the chance by the senators?
Sealeddeal:
This is a clear case of meddling in Nigeria Internal affairs by an International organization. Senate has done their job. it's left on Magu to prove the security report against him wrong. Magu is not the only capable hand that can serve as EFCC chief.
Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by freeze001(f): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

Before nko?

If the senate does not confirm him all their allowances should be frozen! They were not elected by their constituencies to go and represent corruption and _stupidity!

Who will freeze their allowances? It's like u just think someone somewhere has sole powers to do and undo at will. Why do u have a problem with the DSS report, on the basis of which Magu's nomination was rejected? Who died and made Magu d only person qualified to head the EFCC?
Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by muri4mig(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
God bless Rafsanjani (the voice for the voiceless). He has been outspoken against anything corruption.
Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by muri4mig(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
klax:
Transparent international from which country or from desert or bush that came from. So any little thing in Nigeria some useless foreign body must put their mouth

So magu want to fight back I wonder why Nigeria don't take NO for answer and respect themselves I expect magu or maga to stand down by himself without much talk since corruption was linked to him what else does
he want?

Magu or maga go home and for transpancy international my foot shut da hell your dirty mouth and get lost. Magu or maga has failed nigerians so we don't need him anymore. Corruption fighting should be on level ground not only against perceived enemies. So go to hell.
I am sure you dnt know what u are saying. If transparency International say Buhari is corrupt, u will will be masturbating every where.
Re: Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l by OlaMiki: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Venom from hatred, may God help your BP
Sealeddeal:
This is a clear case of meddling in Nigeria Internal affairs by an International organization. Senate has done their job. it's left on Magu to prove the security report against him wrong. Magu is not the only capable hand that can serve as EFCC chief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate / Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm / State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.