Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) (1741 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Samtexjohn2: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Nino Esposito, 79, and his partner Roland Bosee, 69, were dating for 46 years.

The duo were denied to marry each other but love has no boundaries and they managed to find a loophole in the law.

As at the time of their romance same-sex marriage hadn’t yet been legalised in the US, Nino adopted his lover -- common practice among same-sex couples.

However, the duo didn't give up on their dream to get married one day. Four years later their dream came true.

A Pennsylvania Superior Court has recently ruled that the loving couple can cancel the adoption and have a wedding.

Judge Susan Peikes Gantman commented on the precedent: "Pennsylvania law regarding same sex marriage changed.

Same-sex couples in this Commonwealth may now exercise their fundamental right to marry."

Nino and Roland said they were ‘relieved’, and are grateful for the ‘wonderful Christmas gift’.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/12/father-and-son-allowed-to-marry-in-usa.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Eazie351(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2016
cryaye ti baje tan... Gay incest?!! Smh
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by falconey(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2016
which is the father?

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Gladiator1: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Eleiyi gidi gaan
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Defaramade(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2016
See their coat sef
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Damn disgusting angry angry

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by segebase(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2016
pukes ...spits....
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by xendra: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
They both old and crazy.

how did he adopt him as a son before? he is just ten years older
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Signs of the end Time
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by mii4u(f): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2016
This is crazy and irritating, two old men fooling themselves
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by fuckpro: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2016
... I don't understand please someone explain
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Hml abi wetin person go talk? grin
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Just when i thought I've seen it all

I GIVE UP
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by apholaryn: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2016
lol..a won wayre
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by PeachyP(f): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Abeos(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Nbote(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Which kind fake headline b dis.. Dem no relate at all d older pervert adopted the younger one so dey could live together since the law didn't permit gay marriage. Dey've already been drilling demselves for the whole of the 46 years and only made it official now dat gay marriage is now legal in their place. See as d other one round in d mid-section from years of sperm deposit.
Re: Father And Son Allowed To Marry In Usa After Dating For 46years (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

To Only Ladies :how do I look / Help!!!am I Falling In Love? / I'm lonely, need a girlfriend (specifically in uyo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.