Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) (23312 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmm the lady that said the thief is a yoruba man is very stuppid angry angry
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Life4Varnity: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
muri4mig:
Jungle justice is the best way to go, u will agree with me if this urchins ever attack u.

sir jungle justice is d best... here where i am henn.. dem go first shook u knife or shoot u first before dem collect ur touchlight phone

#istandwithjunglejustice
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by ifeanyi83(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oh Nigerian youths!!!..Shun jungle justice. If leaders who dip their hands in the cookie jar are given this sort of inhumane treatment maybe corruption will reduced to a very large extent...
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by madjune(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Simple.

Tie the rope to the back of the car he tried to steal and drive 5km.
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Cubeet: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na Afonja Man o.
Thanks to the lady
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
He might be lucky to become the next governor or president of his country. who knows. But let's watch and see.......
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Fibo27(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
nonstan:
This is quite unfortunate, there is no excuse to crime.

Still small you are tagged a criminal, still huge and become a hero.

Steal*
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by lovelymayor: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
The man must be mmm member,he's look for another alternative to survive abi
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by boskow: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
must we take laws into our own hands....#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by boskow: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
must we take laws into our own hands....#SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
oga request for youghut
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Bimpe29: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good for him. His colleagues up to 50, successfully robbed my collegue's entire neighbourhood around 4am today along Airport Road Abuja.
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
ITbomb:
Pics like this proves that Nigerians have totally lost hope in the police and the judicial system.

In civilized countries such actions are reported and handled by the police because the citizens trust their police..

But here in Nigeria, the only job for police is to collect N50 at check point, carry ballot box and do boy boy for politicians

How did I even end up here, what grave sin did I commit in my previous life that would have sent me here as a punishment?
No sin small,even a lie can take u to hell
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Morganie:

Jungle justice isn't fit for anyone no matter the crime. It's absolutely wrong in every sense of the word, to rob or steal anyone's hard earned money or property, but jungle justice is wrong. Let the law handle it.

Politicians steal and do worse, but they get hailed and praised for their looted wealth.

I cringe at the thought of burning anyone alive, or beating anyone to a pulp for stealing. We shouldn't support it. We're Nigerians, not Barbarians.
Blike dm nvr steal frm u or threathen to kill u,if nt u fr no dy talk like this.E.G when u lie go heaven u go tell God say na small lie u talk so u no fit go hell
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by Benjy5050(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
When James Ibori is celebrated home and away. Chai Naija
Re: Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) by kingsley1971: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
waste of his life,,what a shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Operatives Nab Men With Hard Drugs During Stop & Search Operation.PICS / These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.