Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz (1282 Views)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / The Rate At Which People Drink Sniper These Dayz Is Alarming. / What Childhood Insult Do U Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by popefuse(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Throwback

1 Like

Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by falconey(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by pennytrate: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2016
•• → I got a curved finger because of that shiit °°
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by sinaj(f): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:
•• → I got a curved finger because of that shiit °°
lwkmd grin

U were addicted or what?
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by pennytrate: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

U were addicted or what?

•• → yea kinda anything football related °°
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by AVECDEO: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2016
It's called table soccer. My favorite boot was red bic(biro)cover....mehnnnn I don old sha!
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by 2SWT(f): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Can someone come and teach me how to play this
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by chimdi101: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Like onyeara!
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by natsuDragneel: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
2SWT:
Can someone come and teach me how to play this

You don't need this... I'll teach you how to play PES instead wink
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by Bluezy13(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mehn...played this even in class...

Sometimes, a lesson will be going on and I'll be fantasizing about my pending match with Okey

1 Like

Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by TrapHedges(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
cant relate i was.playing sega then cool
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by CplusJason: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Back then, pepsi have the pics of some world class footballers at their crown cork, So, it was my preferred team. grin (Roberto Carlos,Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Dilemma Ronaldo,Thierry Henry, Barthez, Dida, Kanu Nwankwo, David Beckham, Jay Jay and many others)

Titus sardine (empty) was the goalkeeper.

We also make use of the white round object inside a condemn casette as the "football"

Lol, i don't wanna talk about the "stadium" cheesy

Good old memories.

1 Like

Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by 2SWT(f): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
natsuDragneel:

You don't need this... I'll teach you how to play PES instead wink
alright, I'm a fast learner

I'm quite slow at learning PES though, a friend took his time to teach me, I tried then but the moment he stopped, I forgot almost everything
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by Frankraj: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Hahaha haha yeah it really sweet those days ooh. I wonder if kids of nowadays still do all this play
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by ElTommyBlaq(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
AVECDEO:
It's called table soccer. My favorite boot was red bic(biro)cover....mehnnnn I don old sha!

Lol .....
Re: Guyz U Remember Dis Back In The Dayz by daddyyo(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2016
M

(1) (Reply)

How Val For Ya Side?? / Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.