Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste (1038 Views)

Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. / Why Is Jodha Insulting Every Nairaland Guys? / To Every Nairaland-niggas Will You Marry A Lady Like your Mum??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Correctbro1: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Since the headies award is now considered useless by top artiste in the country,i think its a blessing in disguise for others. Most especially the upcoming ones. Since the headies won't want to just fade like that,so their focus will now be on the young ones..

So i want to implore every Nairaland artiste to become relevant, its your time to blow... Cc me with a link to your tracks.. Thanks

Cc airforce1
Cc lalasticlala
Cc cc cc.. Help tag the celeb artiste yall know.. Thanks..
One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Tygaah(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Adaksbullet
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Tygaah:
Adaksbullet
this really cracked me up grin
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Masonic(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Cc; Giyazz
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Tygaah(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Berlynn:

Bhet he is an artiste na cheesy grin
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Tobenna
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Yall didnt get it, am sure op is trolling someone... And he already mentioned the fellow
..... Madness everywhere i swear...lol
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Tygaah:

Bhet he is an artiste na cheesy grin
he has been in the studio for many years now grin
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Tygaah(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Berlynn:
he has been in the studio for many years now grin

With his Malanja cheesy grin. That guy na pipe grin
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by jimmyolasun: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Airforce1 for best vocalist, rap album, next rated, hall of fame, best solo et all .... Dude dope... Like smoke...
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by 2SWT(f): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Where's the best nairaland artiste?

Airforce1 your attention is needed here

Your time to blow Don come grin

1 Like

Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Tygaah:
Adaksbullet
grin cheesy cheesy grin

But I've listen to his song tho and I'm not joking
Listened to one of his singles. Dude got the Burna Boy kinda vibes
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Tygaah(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Are you fuvking for real ? shocked shocked. Abeg where d link?
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Gladiator1: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
cc: Tygaah
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tygaah:

Are you fuvking for real ? shocked shocked. Abeg where d link?
Trust me I'm not joking. I'll check my archive if I still have it
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Tygaah(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Trust me I'm not joking. I'll check my archive if I still have it

Epp me abeg

Gladiator1:
cc: Tygaah

Guy i no be upcoming na angry
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tygaah:

Epp me abeg

Guy i no be upcoming na angry
I go search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by adaksbullet: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tygaah:
Adaksbullet
thanks u bus trygar....u are no somebody wink wink wink wink
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by adaksbullet: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berlynn:
are u think we are do joke here? angry angry angry
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by adaksbullet: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
grin cheesy cheesy grin

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by adaksbullet: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tygaah:

With his Malanja cheesy grin. That guy na pipe grin
angry angry
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by adaksbullet: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
bus
how are we go too do crismast?
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
adaksbullet:
how are we go too do crismast?
beans hand yam his wot her we ate o
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
adaksbullet:
angry angry

bus d busman grin
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by adaksbullet: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
beans hand yam his wot her we ate o
bus while are u do like ppl that his not go sch? Are u not no that 'ate' his use for past partisiple undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus while are u do like ppl that his not go sch? Are u not no that 'ate' his use for past partisiple undecided undecided undecided
am know going school o. Am thinks his past continuous. Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Why Make So Much Noise During Sex?! / Frigidity / Shocking! See The Moment A Girl Is Pushed Off A Rock By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.