Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. (1819 Views)

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
the bull has been one of the most promising and enterprising nigerian artiste since he stepped his foot to the entertainment industry with the release of bankable. the track which caused some stirs as been kind of vulgar and subject to NBC ban has been well recieved through out the country.

link to the track.
47vibez.com.ng/d-bull-bankable/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
more.

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
mmore after the cut

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
link to the controversial single.
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
link to the controversial single.
instagram: dbullentertaiment
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by makydebbie(f): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice shoes.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
If I say anything, he would stop music asap. So, let me stay silent.
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by MhizzAJ(f): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Okay grin
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
SingleDaddy:

Chaaaiii..

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by DaveHert(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
I never do understand the purpose of similar threads as this one.

Is it to get other peoples validation?

That is how they will be creating threads for every new hair cut they get.... sad
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaiii..

grin . or should i rather say, if we wink say anything, he would stop music asap grin
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
SingleDaddy:

grin . or should i rather say, if we wink say anything, he would stop music asap grin

Hahahaa..

Juz after ur come back u turned so #SAVAGE cheesy

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaa..

Juz after ur come back u turned so #SAVAGE cheesy

I was always a savage, just trying to be merciful to all of our children's here grin then . But they've got to be disciplined now. grin
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by TRADELYN: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay grin
You look gorgeous.
Are you from Edo state or Akwa Ibom?
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by MhizzAJ(f): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
TRADELYN:

You look gorgeous.
Are you from Edo state or Akwa Ibom?

Tanku
No
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by Neimar: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
okay

u nr go blow pax romanceland.
grin
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Neimar:
okay
u nr go blow pax romanceland. grin
na ur eyes e go do
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Neimar:
okay
u nr go blow pax romanceland. grin
na ur eyes e go do
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Nice shoes.
thanks dear u got nice face too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
SingleDaddy:

I was always a savage, just trying to be merciful to all of our children's here grin then . But they've got to be disciplined now. grin
wu b ur pikin? no go marry
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
DaveHert:
I never do understand the purpose of similar threads as this one.

Is it to get other peoples validation?

That is how they will be creating threads for every new hair cut they get.... sad
u cnt understand
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaiii..
y u dey hype in comment na
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay grin
kkk
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
zahnaughty1da:

wu b ur pikin? no go marry

grin una don start again? grin
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
SingleDaddy:

grin una don start again? grin
no b u start m lolz bros na play ooo
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by inkdbetty(f): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Biko, I am still waiting for the hot pics like the topic said oh.
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
zahnaughty1da:

no b u start m lolz bros na play ooo

Lolz grin shey u get wife for mi grin
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Elis49 you're pretty

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
SingleDaddy:
Are you saying the worst pronouncements in the cosmos reside in you? grin
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Are you saying the worst pronouncements in the cosmos reside in you? grin

Bros grin if i talk, him go deny music and turn to a begger. A street begger self grin .
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by Elis49(f): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
SingleDaddy:
Elis49 you're pretty
...Thanks
Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Elis49:
...Thanks

You want to relate with me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot-things Women Wear That Men Can’t Stand / Human Owl: Meet The 14-year-old Boy Who Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees To His Ba / Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.