Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . (7765 Views)

Poll: How Do You Find The Spell?

Yes, It works!: 42% (3 votes)
No, It Didn't Work: 0% (0 votes)
wow , I have Suceeded...!!: 0% (0 votes)
I Have Never Cast A Spell: 57% (4 votes)
Maybe i should give it a Try: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]juju woman ! cheesy cheesy[/size]

bekay911: Juju man
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]DARLING. . . . .I miss u too and most kiss kiss kiss kiss grin . Please, i showed use this chance to ask u to pardon my long silent offline . honestly, i was too busy with works offline that i hardly put my Top on my laps or desk . how is the JAMO darling? I saw your comment @ myspace page wink wink Welcome back to the house kiss

I'm fine sweetie! smiley
I'm glad you got my message. Are you on FB?
if so, (and if you want to) send me your
page via myspace or youtube. smiley We have to keep in touch hun
like we used to. wink
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah sweerie. . . too nice hearing your voice again . kiss kiss rightnow, I'm sending u my facebook Id's on your myspace . awwwwww darkskin my darling u are killing me ooh i can't just wait to see u kiss kiss kiss wink wink[/size]

MsDarkSkin:

I'm fine sweetie! smiley
I'm glad you got my message. Are you on FB?
if so, (and if you want to) send me your
page via myspace or youtube. smiley We have to keep in touch hun
like we used to. wink
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]Topic

How to make spells can be a big issue for anyone new to witchcraft. The idea of making up your own seems odd and a little scary. How can a home-made spell be real? Just think about a spell like a recipe. Sure using recipes from a famous chef in a published cookbook is fine and will be almost certain to produce something tasty. But when you whip up something of your own creation, it doesn't mean it's not a real recipe. It is just a little tougher if you are new to cooking and it may run the risk of not turning out. With experience, you will probably ditch the book altogether and just cook whatever you feel like in the moment. Spells work the same way. wink
[/size]
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Yeah sweerie. . . too nice hearing your voice again . kiss kiss rightnow, I'm sending u my facebook Id's on your myspace . awwwwww darkskin my darling u are killing me ooh i can't just wait to see u kiss kiss kiss wink wink[/size]

cool cool
sorry for the delay.
I'm about to check. cheesy
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by 190: 3:25am On Mar 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

cool cool
sorry for the delay.

and what is this

is it ogaga 4 luv now shocked angry angry

wat BS angry angry
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Booty4me: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

cool cool
sorry for the delay.
msdark did ogaga cast a spell on u?
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by 190: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
mzdark pick ur call angry angry
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
[size=13pt]don't mention darling...send me a private pm when u are done kiss kiss wink . I already drop a comment on your myspace wall smiley[/size]

MsDarkSkin:

cool cool
sorry for the delay.
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
[size=13pt]190 where have u run to ever since? everyone in here almost miss u but they nobody wanted u to come back -- i smell trouble! cheesy cheesy cheesy . how's life man? smiley[/size]

190: mzdark pick ur call angry angry
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
[size=13pt]No. . . we just love each other right from time . i didn't cast spell on her . even , if i cast spell on her and she's aware i want to strongly let u know that she won't mind because of LOVE in relationship is real right from the very first time we meet . wink[/size]
Booty4me:
msdark did ogaga cast a spell on u?
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2012
[size=13pt]my dear like u can see , we both are in love -- please i beg u in the name of any god you're saving to stay clear and do not disturb![/size]

190:

and what is this

is it ogaga 4 luv now shocked angry angry

wat BS angry angry
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by 190: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2012
ure silly

back off here - before i pour u acid
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Chimezie198(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2012
Romamtic spell casted on OP!
Ogaga 4 luv mizdarkskin but . . . . . 190 sexually transmitted yansh koro-koro to her
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
[size=13pt]look @this nottin' piggami is still talking! man , abeg stop making noise everytime u always have something to drag about . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy . I'm suppose to say you've been acting so silly but i won't .[/size]
190: ure silly

back off here - before i pour u acid
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Chimezie199(f): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Chimezie198: Romamtic spell casted on OP!
Ogaga 4 luv mizdarkskin but . . . . . 190 sexually transmitted yansh koro-koro to her
its ok o?
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Chimezie no bad feelings jare . 190 is just somethings else whenever people are discussing serious he comes in and break bottle! cheesy cheesy[/size]
Chimezie198@:
its ok o?
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Chimezie198(m): 2:35am On Apr 03, 2012
Chimezie198@:
its ok o?
Am back for ya sweets
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Scash(f): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2012
Ogaga, abeg I need u to give me a spell to make one of my lecturers impoten.t.
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:58am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]You are highly welcome back my dear friend. smiley[/size]
Chimezie198: Am back for ya sweets
Re: Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:09am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Scash darling how are u doing? i hope u missed me heaps just like I've always missed u... nice to see u back . how is your academic career, hope that no stress ? seem like your lecturer is giving u some troubles...right? the spell u requested is ready . all i want u to do is to stay focused when casting the spell let your mind be on it darling i promise you'll come online here and tell me what happen to the lecturer next cheesy cheesy.

Impotence Spell....If your resentment is directed towards a particular individual, perhaps a male who has dumped you for someone else or have offend u one way or the other, you might consider doing this impotence spell.

While shopping for the cucumber at your local vegetable store, try and find one that resembles your ex-partner's actual member when it is erect. At the very least this will get you giggling. Then carve his name and his birth-date into the flesh of the cucumber and throw it into the freezer grin . It will start to go soft and wither after a few weeks, and while this happens, imagine him and the sweet young thing that he betrayed you with having conversations like "I swear this has never happened to me before." "It's ok. I understand." wink wink
[/size]
Scash: Ogaga, abeg I need u to give me a spell to make one of my lecturers impoten.t.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men / My Girlfriend Stinks / See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.