Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kissing Spell. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Spell. . . (6212 Views)

Poll: How Do You Find The Spell?

Yes, It works!: 28% (2 votes)
No, It Didn't Work: 0% (0 votes)
wow , I have Suceeded...!!: 14% (1 vote)
I Have Never Cast A Spell: 57% (4 votes)
Maybe i should give it a Try: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Take a red color lipstick and draw a lip print on a piece of  white paper , then take a red candle and burn the paper while chanting  : kiss me when we meet , Kiss me {mention persons Full name } Greet me with your lips , and say you missed me . But most of all kiss me . Dont forget to visualize the person you want to kiss you , and conjure love .this is a good spell it worked for me , I even tried it on a married lady to see if it would work well she stared at me the whole time I was by her and then when I walked away
to go to my car she followed me , and grabbed me and kissed me . I asked  her why she
did that , and she said I really dont know I just had too . from this spell on I became
interested in witchcraft smiley {the power is REAL . . . . . . . .} if you believe  . .  any ??
[/size]
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by OBVIOUS(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2009
you never fail to amaze me--- grin grin grin
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Kunbee: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by SeanT21(f): 1:17am On Nov 18, 2009
Satan lover is at it again. Haha. tongue
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Gabry(f): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2009
LMAO!! I voted WOW! I HAVE SUCCEEDED grin tongue
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:25am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt] Yes oo. . . .Satan Loves You.  Join Us on the FUN . . .  cheesy [/size]
SeanT21:

Satan lover is at it again. Haha. tongue
[size=13pt]

mmm , you casted VOTE was excellent. . . !! shocked  grin
[/size]
Gabry:

LMAO!! I voted WOW! I HAVE SUCCEEDED  grin  tongue

[size=13pt]You have to decide but at first ask some certain question. . . .  your motions according to smiley are Confussed i think.[/size]
Kunbee link=topic=353509.msg4946682
[b]
undecided undecided undecided
[/quote]

[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . . ? wink [/size]
[quote author=OBVIOUS:

you never fail to amaze me---  grin grin grin
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] Yes oo. . . .Satan Loves You.  Join Us on the FUN . . .  cheesy [/size] [size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]

LOL Nice but so does God and Jesus and Mother Mary. Amen grin
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt](+) Satan (-) God, Jesus and the disvirgined sexy mary. R'Amen. . . kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Gabry(f): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt](+) Satan (-) God, Jesus and the disvirgined sexy mary. R'Amen. . . kiss kiss[/size]

Haaaaa. . . U are crazy ooo grin but that was not justified. And also God created Satan, dont you think? wink
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by liftedme(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2009
This your love spell is definitely fake and unreal, no true love would ever work this way
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh really. . . . . . ?[/size]
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
ROFLMAO this is so funny. do you have a spell to make someone hate you?
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by smooooooth: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
believe me, this spell will soon earn u a SLAP!
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by RuuDie(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
. . . . tell me u are actually in the Ivory Coast and am trying it out early morning tomorrow!
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
smooooooth:

haha
what about life in kirikiri

imagine Ogaga chanting Obasanjos wife's name and heck she grabs Ogaga to kiss him in public

i guess that will be an avenue for the MOPOL to test thier ruthlessness grin
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]tkb417 I feel you jare. . .  here is for great kissers and believe me , Im on it again. . .  wink[/size]
tkb417:

haha
what about life in kirikiri

imagine Ogaga chanting Obasanjos wife's name and heck she grabs Ogaga to kiss him in public

i guess that will be an avenue for the MOPOL to test thier ruthlessness grin

Yes, I'm in Ivory Coast. . .
RuuDie:

. . . . tell me u are actually in the Ivory Coast and am trying it out early morning tomorrow!

[size=13pt]You just told me.[/size]
smooooooth:

[size=13pt]Funny but its real. . . Yes rokiatu, i've got hate spells. . . please Watch out for my up coming spell threads. smiley[/size]
rokiatu:

ROFLMAO this is so funny. do you have a spell to make someone hate you?
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by platinumnk(f): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
They had a spell like this i think it was called an attraction spell

u use lip gloss or lipstick and u chant something three times.

I dont know if it was the spell or my pants i wore, but I think the spell worked cheesy

I wouldnt want someone to just kiss though, i doesnt mean anything grin
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]You found a great new spell and you are ready to perform the ritual. Did you take the time to read through it carefully and learn the steps so you are not staring at a sheet of paper the whole time? You will find that the whole process goes smoother if you know what you are doing ahead of time. Having to read out the specific words is one thing but it will be very distracting if you are constantly having to look back to your notes. wink[/size]
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Exponental(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2012
u didnt finish...........

Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Take a red color lipstick and draw a lip print on a piece of  white paper , then take a red candle and burn the paper while chanting  : kiss me when we meet , Kiss me {mention persons Full name } Greet me with your lips , and say you missed me . But most of all kiss me . Dont forget to visualize the person you want to kiss you , and conjure love .this is a good spell it worked for me , I even tried it on a married lady to see if it would work well she stared at me the whole time I was by her and then when I walked away
to go to my car she followed me , and grabbed me and kissed me . I asked  her why she
did that , and she said I really dont know I just had too . from this spell on I became
interested in witchcraft smiley {the power is REAL . . . . . . . .} if you believe  . .  any ??
[/size]

.........and u woke up from sleep with ur mouth stained with blood.
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
[size=13pt]If u wake up from sleep and find your mouth stained with blood that's a very good sign to show the spell u casted worked. grin
[/size]

Exponental: u didnt finish...........

.........and u woke up from sleep with ur mouth stained with blood.
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
Marijuana at work
Re: Kissing Spell. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
[size=13pt]ade marijuana don't high me , i have graduate from that to another higher level for long now . here I'm going to share another kissing spell tips if u like call me a drunkard this time araound . grin . Not everyone believes in magic. And that's okay. You do not have to be interested in witchcraft to perform this kissing spell.

It’s a harmless spell, one that will give you hope and excitement in your relationships.

Whether you believe in spells or not, some of them really do work. If you’re casting a spell that lets you have some element of control, like a Kissing Spell, then the power of the mind will help you make the spell come true.

When performing a kissing spell, you (hopefully) choose a person you’d like to kiss. Already, with or without the spell, a kiss could potentially happen. But by performing the spell, you’ll feel an external power guiding you to your goal. This will boost your confidence to help you get that kiss you’ve always wanted

Remember, this is not a love spell. You can’t make someone fall in love with you. This is merely a spell that might help the bottle land on your crush during a game of spin the bottle. After all, a kiss is a kiss, no matter how it happens. This spell doesn’t guarantee that the kiss will come with feelings attached.

*Warning* Do not perform this spell near flammable substances.

Materials:

1 piece of white paper
1 stick of red or pink lipstick
1 red candle
Matches or a lighter

Step 1:
Choose a person you’d like to kiss. Don’t pick a celebrity or someone who lives halfway around the world. They must be attainable. And you must know their first and last name.

Step 2: Using the lipstick, draw lips near the edge of the white piece of paper.

Step 3:
Light the candle.

Step 4: While reciting the spell, hold the paper over the flame until the lips are burned free of the paper. Keep repeating the spell until the lips are gone. Then blow out the flame left on the paper.
The Kissing Spell:

Kiss me when we meet,

Kiss me ___(full name)___.

Greet me with your lips and say you miss me,

But most of all kiss me.

Try this spell if there is someone you truly desire to kiss. If you don’t see results right away, don’t panic. It will happen. People have reported using this spell over 30 times with a 100% success rate. One girl claimed to have cast a spell on a guy and didn’t see results until three years later when he mistakenly kissed her instead of his girlfriend. So never fear, the kiss will happen even if it takes time. wink

[/size]
Adetayo100: Marijuana at work

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting / He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself / Should I Hold On Or Just Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.