Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

+18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed (7656 Views)

Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos Leak (+18 Photos) / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
The western world has taken sex into another level but we african make big deal out of it. This are the few sex machines that will make you wonder if sex is food for the oyibos.

We african are not too used to this stuff and I wonder how this machines are used and what exactly it does. but Pls for the holy holy folks no one forced you to open this post so dont blast me I recommend you to religion or Politics section.

1 Like

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
More photos

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Photos

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by omega25red(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
the picture above is not a intimacy gadget. its actually a speculum which is supposed to be used by a gynecologist during check up for a woman.
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
More photos

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
More k

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Photos

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by TrapHedges(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
I know the first one shaaa
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
More photos

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Kondomondo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Preca(f): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Meeehn..
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Really, women have been reduced to chippings

1 Like

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Really, women have been reduced to chippings

Nothing can be compared to the original cool grin

3 Likes

Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by makelove2m(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kondomondo:
The western world has taken sex into another level but we african make big deal out of it. This are the few sex machines that will make you wonder if sex is food for the oyibos.

We african are not too used to this stuff and I wonder how this machines are used and what exactly it does. but Pls for the holy holy folks no one forced you to open this post so dont blast me I recommend you to religion or Politics section.

i have a customer that needs three kits after showing this pix to them................ do you have them and g
how much
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Bhuldoxxa(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
What about the ones vegetarian ladies use Like cucumber!
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by EniHolar(f): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pls what are all these used for?
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Gladiator1: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Idrismusty97(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jesus! InnAllaha Ala kulli shai in Qadir shocked
Na wa for Japan o!
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Cucumbang na d ultimate grin
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by FisifunKododada: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by omniwater: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
what are the names of those things up there and their functions? please elaborate
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by uboma(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
EniHolar:
You don't need to know.
grin
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
EniHolar:

It's used when there is no CUCUMBER ... grin grin grin grin
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
EniHolar:
Ayam not understanding too. undecided
EniHolar:
Ayam not understanding too.
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Ichel: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by chimdi101: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2016
Humans are not safe anymore
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by FreeSpirited: 4:05am On Dec 24, 2016
The list is not complete without cucumber
By the way, Oyinbos are light years ahead of us, just imagine.....but here, to get ordinary doggy style during sex na wahala plus hard work
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by EniHolar(f): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
dukeolumde:

It's used when there is no CUCUMBER ... grin grin grin grin

As in while preparing fried rice? Or wat?
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Bankalert(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2016
EniHolar:

For ur mind nw....be forming innocent with ur masters degree in secksmatics...Taaaaaaa!
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by policy12: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2016
EniHolar:

Question....hmmmm
Re: +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
EniHolar:

Like seriously?? Pleeeeeease ooo, I just saw ur dp. Don't make me fall in love with u ooo and give u my sweet, unripe 6inch CUCUMBER ooo ... grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: It contains VITAMIN A,B,C & E. All u need "WHEN I FOLLOW U & U FOLLOW BACK"... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty / Couple Caught Having $ex In Pizza Shop (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT) / See What Young Lady Posts Almost-unclad Photos To Mark Birthday! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.