Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) (51138 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by aigbecity2000: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
what is your business about MMM?
why are you talking false news about MMM?
is MMM your grandfather property?
God will destroy all those people in Nigeria and beyond talking false news about MMM
those looking for the down fall of mmm if you don't stay away from MMM from now let me asure you MMM will see your end this year in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by ChukaLupin(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
Till then! And even if it has been robbed off, heaven will not fall. Life will still go on smiley
abi na
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
claremont:

Has it made you a millionaire yet?!
See question? grin
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by iamphotoshoot(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
maclatunji:
The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

Crap

Coming back

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Polyestar(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nairaland is no longer generating much traffic from MMM front page topics as they used to anymore. That's what happens when you overbeat a topic - it gradually becomes boring and irrelevant. grin grin
Ok, MMM is bad; agreed. But be fair to answer this question: between Buhari's government and MMM which is worse

4 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Yarduni: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is the most important question of all and one that will unravel the scammers behind this program!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:

Lol @ free money.

MMM rocks while it stands ... smiley
It has made so many millionaires even in this recession smiley
How about that?

January 14th will put all you detractors of MMM to shame. embarassed

All pyramid schemes eventually collapse. Get your money out and stop being fool hardy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Yarduni: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Polyestar:
[s]Nairaland is no longer generating much traffic from MMM front page topics as they used to anymore. That's what happens when you overbeat a topic - it gradually becomes boring and irrelevant. grin grin [/s]

Dey make mouth to console yourself, then see the number of people viewing topic tongue
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by mithras(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Finally sha nobody fit answer at least one of those questions.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by oyelove(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
SAVED YOUR QUESTIONS TO GOVT..

What is your headache??
Politely i asked, is this your cup?? Why the trouble??

Look at my profile and see my previous questions to you too.

Can you and your GOVT ask

I am not a partaker of MMM now, but i will when it comes back 2017, WHY the answer is because of the unnecessary articles sponsored on this same issue.

maclatunji:
The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Maj196(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
irenmwinfo:
you don't get happy at others misfortune rather encourage them. Black people with our black brains
Black people = Schadenfreude
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
You guys should allow these people to heal in peace. It is obvious the ignorant scheme is not coming back till they are done with Kenyans.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by kingtinnie(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
3mmyz:
A good researcher does his works very well before asking questions, go do yours bro.

MMM said use your spare money, that shouldn't be your headache Op.

Everyone should know that MMM will eventually fall, even banks go bankrupt.

So spare money is not money abi.....and if you have so much spare money why den re u complaining of recession

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by oyelove(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Please ask the jobless writer ooo,

aigbecity2000:
what is your business about MMM?
why are you talking false news about MMM?
is MMM your grandfather property?
God will destroy all those people in Nigeria and beyond talking false news about MMM
those looking for the down fall of mmm if you don't stay away from MMM from now let me asure you MMM will see your end this year in Jesus name Amen
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by rottennaija(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
holamiday:
Though i never did mmm and never advised anyone to, but most of the aspersions you people cast on the scheme are either unfair or false. As well as i understood the scheme, it is purely mutual aid and the originator had nothing to gain except traffic on the website. If you don't have enough courage to pay your money into a stranger's bank account, leave those who do, alone.

MMM is not a fraud. It's just a scheme I'd 'personally' not want to go into. Same way, whoever is 'personally' willing to go into it, should be free.

Who knows if the scheme will eventually return in January. Then, you haters will be put to shame.

A partisans account had someone upload a fake proof of payment some days ago. The person did so in order to stop time. Yesterday, support responded to the conflict by asking for statement of account from the participants.

Check the attached picture.

My question to the Op is, does this look like a scheme that is interested in running away with people's money? Does MMM even have people's money?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
histemple:
Where do these MMM get their confidence from,?
which confidence? Its just a scope to lure the gulible ones, so as to think all is well and ph so they can gh and run

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by waynetee(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by iblog: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Maximus85(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
If you don't understand don't say trash. Don't be stewpid. Before you reap 30%, you must have pledged in which someone else will be paid 30% from your money. So, when you asked for help, you're also getting 30% from someone else's money.
This scheme is based on the assumption that people will continue to circulate the monies.

It's not a scam, if you don't give, you don't get. Use your head. No business lasts forever. In any business someone must gain and someone must lose on the long run.

Use your time analyzing how Nepa and the Nigerian government has been scamming us from time memorial. PHCN, NEPA etc.

The leaders back then told my grand mum she's the leader of tomorrow, now in the days of her grandchildren, those same leaders still remains the leaders. Who is the greatest scammer?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Babtossdan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Can you please let the sleeping dog lie and mind your own business.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Missmossy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
MMM people should be left alone biko grin grin
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by PHILipu1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:

Lol @ free money.

MMM rocks while it stands ... smiley
It has made so many millionaires even in this recession smiley
How about that?

it made some millionaires with some other people money?

Those that started it early,made millions but do you also think of the first timers that just provided help before accounts were frozen?

If no way come 14,don't you know that all those people cash are gone?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by cosade(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
holamiday:
Though i never did mmm and never advised anyone to, but most of the aspersions you people cast on the scheme are either unfair or false. As well as i understood the scheme, it is purely mutual aid and the originator had nothing to gain except traffic on the website. If you don't have enough courage to pay your money into a stranger's bank account, leave those who do, alone.

MMM is not a fraud. It's just a scheme I'd 'personally' not want to go into. Same way, whoever is 'personally' willing to go into it, should be free.

Who knows if the scheme will eventually return in January. Then, you haters will be put to shame.

There is nothing special about MMM, it's concept is not rocket science. It's a variant of pyramid scheme. Whenever such scheme reaches it's freezing point, then it can't continue. This what has happened to Nigeria MMM. It is dead QED.

Most MMM participants have argued that many millionaires were created. Only a fool will say this because they agreed that the scheme is not involved in any business, so it cannot create wealth.

Look at the case study (reproduced below) I once gave here. The total money in that economy cannot be more than N100 million, because there was no production. Any money made by participants meant other participants surrendered their own possession of N100.

cosade:

It is neither the press nor government that will stop MMM but MMM itself, by freezing. Exactly what has happened to MMM in Nigeria.

Let me explain in simple terms why pyramid schemes are not sustainable.

For simplicity, let us assume a world with population of 1 million people and each person holds 100 Naira. The total money in circulation would be N100 million, since there is no production the total money won't increase.

Let's look at a simple pyramid scheme. A participant is expected to "PH" N100, bring in six new participants and "GH" of N600.

This is what would happen.
Level 1 Participant:
The creator (Chuddy) will easily bring in six new participants and collect their N100s. At the end of the day, he ends up with N700. Mind you, he didn't "PHed" to anybody.

Level 2 Participants:
For the 6 participants to fully "GH", they will have to bring 36 new participants into the scheme. They part with their N100s too and the level 2 participants would now be worth N600 each.

Other Levels:
The 3rd level participant will now require 216 new participants.

Level 4 will need 1,296 new people.
Level 5 will need 7,776 new people.
Level 6 will need 46,656 new people.
Level 7 will need 279,936 new people.
Level 8 will need 1,679,616 new people.
Level 9 will need 10,077,696 new people.

Now this is the most important thing about pyramid scheme, the freezing point.

In our case study, the scheme can never reach Level 8.

Why?

The scheme now requires over 1.6 million people to move on. I hope we still remember that the total population of this imaginary planet is only 1 million. Extra non-available 600,000 people are required to ensure the participants on Level 7 fully "GHed".

It is the point this point that this particular pyramid scheme would freeze.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Karo1212: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Go to MMM official website and get ALL your answers..... leave THESE people alone......am beginning to think MMM is now an option for me to take..Evil people will never allow you to succeed you will think they're helping you BUT they're really depriving you FROM archiving your aims in life....I found out the truth about MMM n I just signed up n I provided help of 50,000 today....guys....Guys go find out the truth about MMM not from anyone else make your own research....yes the founder was arrested for refusing to hand over the community to the Russian government n THEY conived n freeze the MMM Acct because they are operating on a single account n the government freeze the account WHICH causes panic n they eventually USE the media to spread their FALSE information to participant n so they falsely accused n jailed him that's why he said they won't be a central account.....
....study guys...don't be deceive.....whatsapp me for more information:08037904225

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by stanisbaratheon: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
histemple:
Where do these MMM get their confidence from,?

This is why people won't allow the subject to die because they are bewildered by how it works.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by back2sender: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
danduchi:
Another novice... We are coming back strong
List of countries MMM is currently operating in:
MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela-
Remove Nigeria from the list. MMM has crashed in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by samuel051: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
ednut1:
Shout out goes to chudy, he is my man of the year. successfully scamming nigerians, getting help without providing help grin. u will have to provide help for the system not to crash. person wey don lose go still provide help tongue. some mumus don join ultimate cycler when a simple google of the owner reveals all they need to know.
you keep saying this shit about this guy,to the best of my knowledge so far, nobody has complained of being scammed or short paid in the scheme, apart from the obvious freeze of the scheme. please enlighten me on how he is the man of the year and with evidence,how he scammed people.
Note: i am not a participant, if u check my posts on other thread, you will see that i have always opposed the scheme. i just want to know why you are so eager for people to loose money and anxious for the scheme the participants so much trusted with their own money to fold up and how it affects you so much.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by mcyemite(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Very Dumb write up. People are still getting help everyday.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by HardMirror(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
Lol @ free money.
MMM rocks while it stands ... smiley It has made so many millionaires even in this recession smiley How about that?
Your god is money. Shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.