Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) (51079 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Lilimax(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
@ Maclatunji- All these questions have been asked severally and it does not stop the fact that mavros are growing embarassed
Let's wait till January 14th for the next line of action smiley

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by maclatunji: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lilimax:
@ Maclatunji- All these question have been asked severally and it does not stop the fact that mavros are growing embarassed
Let's wait till January 14th for the next line of action smiley

I see, you are one of those hooked on the idea of 'free money'.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
maclatunji:

I see, you are one of those hooked on the idea of 'free money'.
Lol @ free money.

MMM rocks while it stands ... smiley
It has made so many millionaires even in this recession smiley
How about that?

January 14th will put all you detractors of MMM to shame. embarassed

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by rottennaija(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
maclatunji:
The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

What is your obsession with mmm?

Secondly, your questions and answers are bereft of ideas of mmm.

I'm making this suggestions. Make a serious investigative research about mmm, from mmm website, read its ideology and warning. Then, you can write an informed article or question and answer coverage about mmm

Attached is a picture of a communication of participants of MMM. one attached a fake proof of payment and the other didn't confirmed it. After some days, precisely, yesterday, MMM support intervene in the matter and asked for bank statement of account.

My question is, does that seem to you like MMM is interested in running with the participants' money?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
rottennaija:

When the whole thing crashes, you all will be looking for support and sympathy. More strategically, it is a means of drawing funds out of the country during an economic downturn.

Many of you cannot see beyond your noses because of the love of 'free money' that is unsustainable.

Funny enough no answers to the questions yet. You guys don't ask questions? Just follow the money or more precisely, the allure of it?

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Though i never did mmm and never advised anyone to, but most of the aspersions you people cast on the scheme are either unfair or false. As well as i understood the scheme, it is purely mutual aid and the originator had nothing to gain except traffic on the website. If you don't have enough courage to pay your money into a stranger's bank account, leave those who do, alone.

MMM is not a fraud. It's just a scheme I'd 'personally' not want to go into. Same way, whoever is 'personally' willing to go into it, should be free.

Who knows if the scheme will eventually return in January. Then, you haters will be put to shame.

MODIFIED: One progress69 and mengho have said i'm an mmm participate denying the scheme. grin Truth be told, I secretly wish i was. Honestly i do. People i know, made money from the scheme, right before my very eyes. I just couldn't gather enough courage to pay my money into a stranger's account. However, unlike you two, i do not begrudge those who are brave enough to do it. Now, i believe Robert Greene's analysis of envy.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by san316(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mavrodians. Lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Anthony0094(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
m

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Goldenheart(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
THOSE ARE JAMB QUESTIONS...

These our legitimate banks won't put money in ATM. To withdraw with teller is another wahala. They said my signature is not correct.. cry

And when they will eventually pay. It was in coins angry angry

10 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shout out goes to chudy, he is my man of the year. successfully scamming nigerians, getting help without providing help grin. u will have to provide help for the system not to crash. person wey don lose go still provide help tongue. some mumus don join ultimate cycler when a simple google of the owner reveals all they need to know.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Goldenheart(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anthony0094:
m
for moi moi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Lovelynature(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by angelTI(f): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Make MMMites come answer their questions ooo. Where dem dey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una still dey hide your face undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Promismike(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
ok

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by takenadoh: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
abeg make i balance

Here is my post on MMM
top 3 earners

www.nairaland.com/3533968/top-3-earners-mmm-co
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seun I see ur handiwork grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Smellymouth: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ayam not understanding oo..

You nor put money, yet the thing dey pepper your body.. cheesy

Make una allow people when put money rest na.. grin

Person go just Carry MMM matter for head like say he dey hawk pure water..

Oya wait lemme ask Amadioha..

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by JonSnow(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Leave the greedy bastards to wallow in their stupidity. undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by hazyfm1: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
rottennaija:

3 Questions for OP

Why are people obsessed with MMM?

Can't they just mind their business?

Was anybody forced into MMM at gun point?

35 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by raayah(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Maclatunji,

The only responses you'll get will be

1. Is it your money?

2. Insults to nairaland and Seun

3. Insults to you.

4. Some weird comparison about MMM and banks

5. Rantings about Buhari and the economy.

6. ' it's a peer to peer system "..

The best thing is to wait and see how this ends. We all know that Ponzi schemes eventually crash.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by prophetfire: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
dumb post fromattention seeking ignorant folk. research about the scheme before writing trash. your number one question shows how ignorant you are. I dnt do mmm but I know much about it. your submissions are poo.

16 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by irenmwinfo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nigerians with their problems. If u no put money for MMM keep quiet. Not your fathers Money tgey invested. If you know you can't bear the crash scandal, kindly go to Beach and start counting number of fishes in the river. instead of you to just keep and watch all you guys does is to mock otgers. You anti-MMM are real killer and cause to some people misfortune. just mind your business simple

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by DeltahArmy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
What is this one talking about?? Those doing MMM are not complaining so what is your problem oga?? MMM to a great extent has really helped those doing it to be able to surmount this economic recession baba plunged this nation into. So leave them alone. Regards.

19 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by danduchi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Another novice... We are coming back strong
List of countries MMM is currently operating in:
MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela-

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Either when or if! Let me be the early bird by January Too.....
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by yinkslinks(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
You are jobless. A woman just retired from mtn after making N25m from mmm, givers and gethelp. how much does google adsense pay u? senseless
maclatunji:

20 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
op go and get help. is it that you have been pondering these questions for two weeks now?

12 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by san316(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mavrodians kam
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by histemple: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Where do these MMM participants get their confidence from?

7 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.