Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,372 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari (35620 Views)

"Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook / We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. / Amina Oyagbola, MTN Nigeria Top Exec Quits Mobile Phone Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Soxxy: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oyagbola, you once sacked an innocent man who would not engage in diesel theft. His colleagues were building houses with ill-gotten wealth but he remained righteous to a just cause. Expressed what was false about him, they said he was too rigid to be a staff. Relegated from your high state? Thought you would remain forever.

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Just like Jonathan, if you don't deal with your Kitchen cabinet, they with deal with you and take your administration down. Most of GEJ's sins were not down to him but his kitchen cabinet and his inability to take control.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by pmadise(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
This news is not true

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by teemy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
2n2k:

It is not only you that is not 'understanding', even me. Wetin com join USA for the matter?
they monitor a lot of big companies and countries to ensure proceeds are not used to finance terrorism.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by amanikondo: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
U.S.A Government Scrutinising Corruption That Occured In Nigeria??

Na So U.S.A No Get Problem Reach??

I Am Not Understanding All Diz Corruption Issues At All

YEs. because it was paid for in US Dollars.

Remember Jonathan - America will know.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Kingbuhari(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
is there any way this yellow-bars goes they won't bring corruption... TUFIAKWA
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Realhommie(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
AngelicBeing:

Corruption is a monster that must be dismantled before Nigeria can rise & shine among-st the comity of nations , It suffices for me to reiterate for the upteenth time that for any serious pugilism towards cleansing the Augean stables and cesspool of corruption to succeed in Nigeria.

Our major anti-corruption armanda-the EFCC-must per force be extricated from executive suzerainty which renders it susceptible to odoriferous and harum scarum paternalistic invention. I dare posit that the fight itself suffers from an institutional thalidomide, abovo. Res Ipsa Loquitur. sad
Oga, don't you think the way you blow grammar is unnecessary, or are you trying to show off your vocabs skill

So we must carry dictionary first b4 we get along with each almost every word and sentence? Lolz... If so then the aim of communication is defeated na. Shuoooooooo
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Realhommie(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
inspiredabbey:
PMB needs our prayers. He seems not to be in charge. He has been caged by the hawks.
I agree with you a 101%, this is exactly what the first lady saw and was saying..

If you ask me, in my honest opinion PMB wouldn't be reelected, it's becoming even more clearer by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by teemy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
buhari's wife's bbc interview could have been a planned work but peeps only picked 'the other room' instead of the hijacked govt. no hausa man's wife can go against him. is he under blackmail? this is buhari's halliburton. how would he resolve it?
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Realhommie:
Oga, don't you think the way you blow grammar is unnecessary, or are you trying to show off your vocabs skill

So we must carry dictionary first b4 we get along with each almost every word and sentence? Lolz... If so then the aim of communication is defeated na. Shuoooooooo

My unreserved apologia to you and all those who feel that my language is obscurantist. The truth is that I do not set out deliberately to mystify my audience, to deposit my audience in a portmanteau of indecipherability or in portmanteau of conundrum. No, no, no, no! Far from it.
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Realhommie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
AngelicBeing:

My unreserved apologia to you and all those who feel that my language is obscurantist. The truth is that I do not set out deliberately to mystify my audience, to deposit my audience in a portmanteau of indecipherability or in portmanteau of conundrum. No, no, no, no! Far from it.
grin grin wink
Hehehehehehehehe, I for mud supposing i dull to the point i no fit get even 50% of ur post... This one is serious ooooo..

Ok, i understand you completely but i think since you do not deliberately set out to mystify your audience you should deliberately tone it down sometimes, that way you can atleast carry if not all but a vast majority along. #My2Kobo

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by bart10: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yet the government still claims Kyari is a saint!

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Realhommie:
Hehehehehehehehe, I for mud supposing i dull to the point i no fit get even 50% of ur post... This one is serious ooooo..

Ok, i understand you completely but i think since you do not deliberately set out to mystify your audience you should deliberately tone it down sometimes, that way you can atleast carry if not all but a vast majority along. #My2Kobo
double post wink
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Realhommie:

I will continue to try to ensure that my language, or my idiolect is as limpid and as diaphanous as possible grin wink cool
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Realhommie(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
AngelicBeing:

I will continue to try to ensure that my language, or my idiolect is as limpid and as diaphanous as possible grin wink cool
Chai, diaris Godooooooo.gringrin

Obviously i see it's part of you and it's fun actually, continue to bamboozle your audience. wink. Enjoy yourself, Lolz..

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Realhommie:
Chai, diaris Godooooooo.gringrin

Obviously i see it's part of you and it's fun actually, continue to bamboozle your audience. wink. Enjoy yourself, Lolz..

Like l said before my intention is not to deliberately befuddle or obfuscate anyone grin wink
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Realhommie(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
AngelicBeing:

Like l said before my intention is not to deliberately befuddle or obfuscate anyone grin wink
Honestly i concur..

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by musakanti: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Afonja and corporate manipulation, parapo, eyes ervices and betrayer to climb up the ladder In organisations is becoming alarming. They even thought we Hausa Fulani how to use biro and paper to loot money from govt. coffers
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Ehinmola(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Don't let us forget that absolute power corrupt absolutely. The untouchables are still in power. Corruption everywhere, shai God have mercy on this administration
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by francisbiz: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
doctimonyeka:
Corruption has been a menace since God knows when... I weep for nigeria...

Lalasticla....

I was on land inspection trip today with a friend in Asaba and saw state of the art houses built by civil servants in choice areas; only the roofing tiles alone don build house for you.
And we argued then unanimously 'agreed that CORRUPTION IS OUR WAY OF LIFE IN NIGERIA'.
When you refuse to be corrupt, then
1. Your children may not go to tertiary institution because you would be waiting for them to meet cut-off mark while students who have lower scores bribe and get admission. We call it 'working' ( Hello, how much you go use get admission for sososo university ?
2. You will draw a beautifull building plan and regional and town planning will say it does not meet standards forever. while they approve substandard mushrooms daily.
3.You will stand on very long cue in the bank waiting for your turn for over an hour while the bank staff attend to people who just came in. Even bank managers are culpable.
4. Your intelligent children will never get into NDA, Govt Schools, Even employment especially in choice spots like CBN, DSS, NNPC, NPA etc.
5. You will pay all the required charges and NEPA will never give you meter
6. You be detained in the police station, for ever just for being a human being
7.You wil wait forever for papers like Sworn Affidavit, drivers license, international passport, certificate of occupancy etc. just because you paid only the official fee
8. You will never win any election in Nigeria

It is endless, it's too bad that CORRUPTION HAS BECOME OUR WAY OF LIFE and everybody is affected directly.
Nobody is exempted.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by slex(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
This woman wey I personally To Help me with job? Na she sabi.

Nothing lasts forever, thank God without you I'm working right now.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by ephi123(f): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
francisbiz:

I was on land inspection trip today with a friend in Asaba and saw state of the art houses built by civil servants in choice areas; only the roofing tiles alone don build house for you.
And we argued then unanimously 'agreed that CORRUPTION IS OUR WAY OF LIFE IN NIGERIA'.
When you refuse to be corrupt, then
1. Your children may not go to tertiary institution because you would be waiting for them to meet cut-off mark while students who have lower scores bribe and get admission. We call it 'working' ( Hello, how much you go use get admission for sososo university ?
2. You will draw a beautifull building plan and regional and town planning will say it does not meet standards forever. while they approve substandard mushrooms daily.
3.You will stand on very long cue in the bank waiting for your turn for over an hour while the bank staff attend to people who just came in. Even bank managers are culpable.
4. Your intelligent children will never get into NDA, Govt Schools, Even employment especially in choice spots like CBN, DSS, NNPC, NPA etc.
5. You will pay all the required charges and NEPA will never give you meter
6. You be detained in the police station, for ever just for being a human being
7.You wil wait forever for papers like Sworn Affidavit, drivers license, international passport, certificate of occupancy etc. just because you paid only the official fee
8. You will never win any election in Nigeria

It is endless, it's too bad that CORRUPTION HAS BECOME OUR WAY OF LIFE and everybody is affected directly.
Nobody is exempted.

Sad but true.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is this news?! Abeg pass...
I'm still waiting for proper news: "GEN. MUHAMMADU BUHARI FINALLY AUCTIONS HIMSELF TO VLADMIR PUTIN"
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
I used to tell people that Buhari is corruption personified she didnt believe me. He is very pretentious.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by francisbiz: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
ephi123:

Sad but true.
Madam, it's just too bad!
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by EagleNest(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
U.S.A Government Scrutinising Corruption That Occured In Nigeria??

Na So U.S.A No Get Problem Reach??

I Am Not Understanding All Diz Corruption Issues At All

I tire ooo.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by EagleNest(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yorubaangel:
But Kyari Is a saint now

Saint Kyari or Saint Obi?
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by freeze001(f): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
inspiredabbey:
PMB needs our prayers. He seems not to be in charge. He has been caged by the hawks.

Stop portraying him as some saintly invalid! He brought them all on board and made it clear that he did so because they've come a long way and he's comfortable with them. That was him justifying his disregard of federal character in appointments so he is part n parcel of every shenanigan. He has long received his percentage from the mtn bribe and all other sources. He is not in any cage, they are all in cahoots planning every grand heist in the name of fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Waspy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
inspiredabbey:
Wch kain prayer again? When
his dear wife cried about this... ..He publicly embarrassed her and condemned her to za oza room and the public itself never took sides with her undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by freeze001(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Orikinla:

If President Buhari cannot drive away these wolves in sheep clothing in his cabinet, his war against corruption is political nonsense.

Heheh...see supporters club! You needed to see for yourself right? Has buhari driven himself away? Is he any less a criminal than they are?

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by oruma19: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
Abba Kyari is a symbol of corruption no wonder he doesn't want the EFCC boss to be confirmed. Sai Baba we want justice.
Buhari himself is a thief. Budgeted 144k plus some fractions to pack his "expensive shit" everyday for 365 days. I regret supporting this bastard against Jonathan. This gvt is the most corrupt in the history of this country. Buhari only sought power to enjoy what he missed in 1984. God punish buhari and his thieving cabinet....

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by eyzeberg: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Cheveny alumnus...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones / Smile 4G Network Now In Lagos, Abuja, PH, Onitsha, Ibadan, Kaduna, Benin & Asaba / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.