Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari (35622 Views)

"Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook / We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. / Amina Oyagbola, MTN Nigeria Top Exec Quits Mobile Phone Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by nwamehn: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
truthspeaks:
OK. Maybe I ddnt see clearly. I had to read n re-read ur comments to make sure u r d 1.

Now u agree Buhari is a dull person n no more ur saint cheesy cheesy

No be only u o, even me, I read and read to confirm it's him. He even agrees that Buhari wasted all the time on earth just to assemble those criminals. I thought they said they ar all saints.

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by nwamehn: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Opakan2:
Are they trying to deny her now or what..
no be mtn drop money wey dem take settle kyari ni?

I feel for the lady sha.. After putting in so much brainwork and commitment, they now feel she is no longer needed

The lady will be excessively compensated. That's international business politics. There must be a scape goat.

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Bimpe29: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Baba should follow suit and get Abba Kyari sacked.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by doctimonyeka(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2016
francisbiz:

I was on land inspection trip today with a friend in Asaba and saw state of the art houses built by civil servants in choice areas; only the roofing tiles alone don build house for you.
And we argued then unanimously 'agreed that CORRUPTION IS OUR WAY OF LIFE IN NIGERIA'.
When you refuse to be corrupt, then
1. Your children may not go to tertiary institution because you would be waiting for them to meet cut-off mark while students who have lower scores bribe and get admission. We call it 'working' ( Hello, how much you go use get admission for sososo university ?
2. You will draw a beautifull building plan and regional and town planning will say it does not meet standards forever. while they approve substandard mushrooms daily.
3.You will stand on very long cue in the bank waiting for your turn for over an hour while the bank staff attend to people who just came in. Even bank managers are culpable.
4. Your intelligent children will never get into NDA, Govt Schools, Even employment especially in choice spots like CBN, DSS, NNPC, NPA etc.
5. You will pay all the required charges and NEPA will never give you meter
6. You be detained in the police station, for ever just for being a human being
7.You wil wait forever for papers like Sworn Affidavit, drivers license, international passport, certificate of occupancy etc. just because you paid only the official fee
8. You will never win any election in Nigeria

It is endless, it's too bad that CORRUPTION HAS BECOME OUR WAY OF LIFE and everybody is affected directly.
Nobody is exempted.

i totally agree..... What is the way out?
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by francisbiz: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2016
doctimonyeka:
i totally agree..... What is the way out?
Am afraid it gets worse day after day.
The way forward would be through individual effort, difficult and at times risky. That's the way you and I are going by reacting on issues which may or may not directly affect us, online. Be you for or against any issue online is a catalyst on the way forward.
If we can't object or speak against such impunity, we should at least try and support those who are bold enough.
Our weak point is ethnicity; abi na ethnocentrism.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by 2shur: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2016
africa remains backward in governance,telecommunications,health,agriculture,security,religion,culture,
from efcc magu
now to this

buhari is cursed from the day he steeped his ugly foot on earth
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by doctimonyeka(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2016
francisbiz:

Am afraid it gets worse day after day.
The way forward would be through individual effort, difficult and at times risky. That's the way you and I are going by reacting on issues which may or may not directly affect us, online. Be you for or against any issue online is a catalyst on the way forward.
If we can't object or speak against such impunity, we should at least try and support those who are bold enough.
Our weak point is ethnicity; abi na ethnocentrism.
God willing, we shall overcome this menace...
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by yahmohy27: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
MrMcJay:
I don't believe President Muhammadu Buhari is ignorant of what Abba Kyari, Babachir David Lawal and Mamman Daura have been dong. I believe he is complicit as he feels he owes these men more allegiance than the Millions of Nigerians who voted him in.

PMB is making the same mistake GEJ made. He is allowing those who have no electoral value block his popularity and political prospects. These men are not contesting elections and wish to suck as much as possible from PMB before he gets kicked out. This is the same way Asari, FFK, Diezani, Okupe, Edwin Clark and co ruined GEJ's chances in future elections.

I really hope PMB is smart enough to realize which load to carry and which load to drop.
Absolutely correct brother
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by TijaniAbu: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2016
MTN did not sack Amina Oyagbola. She resigned on a point of principle that the MTN Board that approved every step she took to reduce MTN's fine by billions of dollars, including her engagement and payment of Femi Lijadu as a consultant, cannot turn around to disown her actions for political expedience. Why political expedience? Because Nigeria's Fake Pastor Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, a major shareholder of MTN himself, led the Federal Government's negotiation accepting a substantial fine reduction, from a company in which he is a direct beneficiary of the reduced fine, without a public disclosure of conflict of interest and personal profit. That is abuse of office. Fake Pastor should stop distracting deluded Nigerians with phanthom allegations of impropriety against Abba Kyari. Osinbajo is the one who is guilty of public funds diversion in a conflict of interest and bad faith. If Nigeria was USA he's have been dragged to court. Osinbajo is a thief, when Npower is accounted for, his looting will be revealed.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Ake1: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
This was the similar strategy adapted by okonjo iwela for debt cancelation inquest by Nigeria from IMF during the regime of OBJ.
I still don't believe this one until....
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Vtrd: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
lest we forget .

If you are voting next level, you are voting for abba kyari the crook.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Vtrd: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones / Smile 4G Network Now In Lagos, Abuja, PH, Onitsha, Ibadan, Kaduna, Benin & Asaba / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.