Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice (1605 Views)

To Your Notice / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
In 2017, These are the Historic Dates to notice.

An emperical evidence that you are stepping into a year well planned by God.

1-1-17 Monday

2-2-17 Monday

3-3-17 Monday

4-4-17 Monday

5-5-17 Monday

6-6-17 Monday

7-7-17 Monday

8-8-17 Monday

9-9-17Monday

10-10-17Monday

11-11-17Monday

12-12-17Monday

Isn't it amazing how well planed the dates are, bringing to your wonder how it came about, well we can only stay awe to such coincidence of perfection.

God's plan all things for us in 2017 you shall not miss it.

Happy New Year In Advance. grin

Cc : lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by falconey(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
why do you want this on front-page I see nothing remotely unique about this.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
I believe 2017 is my year. From nothing to something In Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

Then ur blessings for 2017 is wont be unique
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

Why do you want it not, i don't see why it shouldn't
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by falconey(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
tfk2000:

says a boy who doesn't know what the future holds for him.

secondly, try and improve your writing skills.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Humans are pattern seekers. We tend to seek patterns in everything we see or experience, and we ascribe a huge amount of value to what we extrapolate from our observation of the patterns we seek. This trait has aided our survival as humans, but it's also the bane of reason.

An ordinary rudimentary knowledge in mathematics would provide a simple explanation for trivial coincidences like what the op is making a huge fuss about. The fact that monday appeared on those dates has no inherent significance. Common sense would tell you that dates are just arbitrary labels to help us organize our lives around, and the only thing that actually exists is day and night. We could have 12 days in a week or we could have 2, still, how these dates appear wouldn't in anyway alter the course of our lives or foreshadow good luck and blessings.

If you want to be blessed in 2017, then work hard and stop clinging on to illusions.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

says a boy who doesn't know what the future holds for him.

secondly, try and improve your writing skills.

Believe and u shall recieve. My future is settled with God. Thanks for d notice abt my writing skills, atleast its okay for a primary school drop out like me.

The fact u are a boy doesnt make me one as well.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmn, wah canasay.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by bitchcrafts: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
WoW
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by falconey(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
tfk2000:

Believe and u shall recieve. My future is settled with God. Thanks for d notice abt my writing skills, atleast its okay for a primary school drop out like me

"believe and u shall receive" ( by the way it's not recieve). in that case I don't believe your initial notion which simply means I ain't receiving that crap from a dunderhead. you condescending lummox, braindead irrelevant twirp!
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by seunny4lif(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ok cool
But some Nigeria pastors go use am now for prayer point undecided undecided undecided
Some will start telling us now, how those days are for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by Stevolarlah(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
am I using a different calendar?. cos from my own calendar 1/1/2017 is Sunday

1 Like

Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
tfk2000:

That was crude, he refered to me and have handled it, you shouldn't had gone below the belt, it was too harsh.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Stevolarlah:

kikiki Lol grin no, you aint, don't mind those fighting over the thread they just didn't check well enough. A joke it was grin
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

"believe and u shall receive" ( by the way it's not recieve). in that case I don't believe your initial notion which simply means I ain't receiving that crap from a dunderhead. you condescending lummox, braindead irrelevant twirp!

Thanks for d correction again. I dnt need to remind u that am a primary school drop out.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
shumuel:

That was crude, he refered to me and have handled it, you shouldn't had gone below the belt, it was too harsh.

Sorry bro, didnt mean to. Just wanted him to sound a lil mature than he was
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xensity:
Humans are pattern seekers. We tend to seek patterns in everything we see or experience, and we ascribe a huge amount of value to what we extrapolate from our observation of the patterns we seek. This trait has aided our survival as humans, but it's also the bane of reason.

An ordinary rudimentary knowledge in mathematics would provide a simple explanation for what the op is making a huge fuss about. The fact that monday appeared on those dates has no inherent significance. Common sense would tell you that dates are just arbitrary labels to help us organize our lives around, and the only thing that actually exists is day and night. We could have 12 days in a week or we could have 2, still, how these dates appear wouldn't in anyway alter the course of our lives or foreshadow good luck and blessings.

If you want to be blessed in 2017, then work hard and stop clinging on to illusions.

kikiki Lol grin did you even take time to check the thread well before droping your espistle ?

I guess you have been dying to say it for a long time, am glad i gave you the opportunity you've been seeking for, now go back and re-read the thread, someone with little words had proved smarter grin
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
tfk2000:

Sorry bro, didnt mean to. Just wanted him to sound a lil mature than he was

Aiit, but take it easy next time, i appreciate you, Merry chritmas in advans grin
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
shumuel:

Aiit, but take it easy next time, i appreciate you, Merry chritmas in advans grin

Thanks boss, same here
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by Divay22(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

hmmmm undecided
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin did you even take time to check the thread well before droping your espistle ?

I guess you have been dying to say it for a long time, am glad i gave you the opportunity you've been seeking for, now go back and re-read the thread, someone with little words had proved smarter grin

I addressed the premise of your thread, and the premise is a common one that I have seen people parade around social media, and I used your thread as a proxy to address that illusory premise. I actually don't care whether you intended for it to be a joke, or you quickly reverted to calling it a joke when you realized you made a mistake, what I care about is the premise, which I have already addressed.

Have a nice evening.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by Monalisa185(f): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
undecided
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Stevolarlah:

No vex. D OP took some mixture

1 Like

Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by falconey(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Divay22:
hmmmm undecided

what?? he started it.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

what?? he started it.

PHD holder
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xensity:

I addressed the premise of your thread, and the premise is a common one that I have seen people parade around social media, and I used your thread as a proxy to address that illusory premise. I actually don't care whether you intended for it to be a joke, or you quickly reverted to calling it a joke when you realized you made a mistake, what I care about is the premise, which I have already addressed.

Have a nice evening.

There you go again, breaking the dictionary over little matter,, a friend on facebook got me with it, so i came to NL to do the same, its a common trend on facebook, sometimes it a car, house, marriage, breaking news e.t.c,,, you name it, it got me confused though, reason why i had to go check on Google for the calendar(even created a thread on that grin ) anyways like have said, am happy i gave you the platform to express yourself grin

Evening.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by Divay22(f): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

what?? he started it.
And you couldn't control yourself or ignore....
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by tfk2000(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Divay22:
And you couldn't control yourself or ignore....

Bae u shld do away with dis dude cos he likes pointing out ppl mistakes. To me it means hes an educated illiterate and a baby.
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by shumuel(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
tfk2000:

No vex. D OP took some mixture

sorry about that bro, Lol grin
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by Divay22(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
tfk2000:

Bae u shld do away with dis dude cos he likes pointing out ppl mistakes. To me it means hes an educated illiterate and a baby.
it's okay smiley
Re: 2017 Historic Dates To Your Notice by falconey(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
tfk2000:

PHD holder

please don't do this to yourself, I'll rip out your heart and stomp on it, cause you mental damage and make you wonder and wish you never know me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Naughty Crazy Sexy Girl Here / Have You Seen Ghost Before? / Understanding Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.