Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Way Out Of This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Way Out Of This Situation (483 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Out Of This Situation by JustTm(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
By the Grace of God l, am a born again Christian. but I have a sister as a Christian friend for over six years ago,i have been a very good friend to her in terms of offering her financial helps. but whenever I did it I use to make it clear that my dear sister I am not doing this with any ulterior motive attached to it. so she would say no problem. but it got to a stage that she started developing strong love for me. I also reciprocated it.then I started praying for God's confirmation. Hmm! what I saw was dt.God made me to know on four occasion that she is possess with Marine spirit.I prayed, then I told her about it. Because she's a daughter of a pastor,so I asked her to tell her father about it.
but I don't know if she did it or not, thereafter I left her and started praying for the will of God in marriage so God led me To another sister by then she had been trying to win my heart but I told her about my conviction towards another lady.then she felt heart breaking but I asked her,if I had ever seen her unclothedness which would have made her to felt heart breaking, and she fell sick and was admitted to the hospital but during that period I started seeing different revelation about how much she had desired me as her husband to be and that I should not leaver just like that. so I use to pray with her and console her.but I made It clear to her that I can't leave the person God has led me to and marry her unless the sister refuse to marry me. then the marriage issue concerns the sister in question was with my church's marriage committee. so later the said sister refused to marry me. then she was trying to win my heart so then I told her to go and tell her father but she said her father won't support she getting marry to me.this was in the first quarter of this year, then I told my parent about it and they said if that is the case they will not be in support of it either. and I told her to forget about it, but she insist we should marry ourselves. now i have gotten someone else but still insist.I Don't know what to do now.because her parents are now wants me to go ahead with her. please I need mature advice Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Way Out Of This Situation by yomi007k(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
undecided

D matter be as e get kon get as e be.
Re: Way Out Of This Situation by Sexxkillz: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
With all the "revelations" "God" has given to you, he never ever revealed even one English teacher to you?

2 Likes

Re: Way Out Of This Situation by JustTm(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
With all the "revelations" "God" has given to you, he never ever revealed even one English teacher to you?
why do you say so?
Re: Way Out Of This Situation by firstking01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
JustTm:
By the Grace of God l, am a born again Christian. but I have a sister as a Christian friend for over six years ago,i have been a very good friend to her in terms of offering her financial helps. but whenever I did it I use to make it clear that my dear sister I am not doing this with any ulterior motive attached to it. so she would say no problem. but it got to a stage that she started developing strong love for me. I also reciprocated it.then I started praying for God's confirmation. Hmm! what I saw was dt.God made me to know on four occasion that she is possess with Marine spirit.I prayed, then I told her about it. Because she's a daughter of a pastor,so I asked her to tell her father about it.
but I don't know if she did it or not, thereafter I left her and started praying for the will of God in marriage so God led me To another sister by then she had been trying to win my heart but I told her about my conviction towards another lady.then she felt heart breaking but I asked her,if I had ever seen her unclothedness which would have made her to felt heart breaking, and she fell sick and was admitted to the hospital but during that period I started seeing different revelation about how much she had desired me as her husband to be and that I should not leaver just like that. so I use to pray with her and console her.but I made It clear to her that I can't leave the person God has led me to and marry her unless the sister refuse to marry me. then the marriage issue concerns the sister in question was with my church's marriage committee. so later the said sister refused to marry me. then she was trying to win my heart so then I told her to go and tell her father but she said her father won't support she getting marry to me.this was in the first quarter of this year, then I told my parent about it and they said if that is the case they will not be in support of it either. and I told her to forget about it, but she insist we should marry ourselves. now i have gotten someone else but still insist.I Don't know what to do now.because her parents are now wants me to go ahead with her. please I need mature advice Thank you and God bless you.
One advice for you...If it was the God i 've known that spoke and actually revealed all those things to you, then i see NO reason why you should bring this here...go back to HIM in prayers and HE will give you direction...God is never an author of confusion, unless it was never HIM that spoke to you.
Re: Way Out Of This Situation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
JustTm:

why do you say so?

Because what you wrote up there isn't English angry

Go back to school and forget girl matters undecided
Re: Way Out Of This Situation by Sexxkillz: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
JustTm:

why do you say so?
God revealed absolutely nothing to you. . . If God revealed anything at all to you, you wouldn't be here, seeking for a way out of the situation, because God is the final solution and he would have already told you what to do. . . . Simple commonsense. Stop deceiving yourself with "God revealed to me" that's just bullshit raised to the power of infinity.

Now, do you understand or do you want me to translate it to a language you'll easily grasp?

(1) (Reply)

The Something You Can't Forget This Year / Checkout This Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom / The Kind Of Wife Everyman Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.