Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,640 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi (7631 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by MrPresident1: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2016
The thing wen una don deflate well well angry
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by opribo(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
mtceeew, this man just use his ancestral battles take put the whole nation in serious beget.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Karma is such a....... female dog
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Sibrah: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
you are a huge disgrace to humanity
No explanation just insults? You are a bigger disgrace whatever the case may be.
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by klax(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Amaechi pls sshhrruupp and get lost. No one need your voice or need your statement just get lost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Omeokachie: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2016
He deflated it, now he wants to reflate it, abi?
Never knew Buhari was also a qualified volcanizer.
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Aburi001: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
It breaks my heart whenever i hear something like ''Buhari to''.. To what? Since when? Una nor dey tire? Abeg Mr Dull-ardin-ho, Do something or just Gerrarahere
Amaechi is untouchable on the anticipated cabinet reshuffle.

Bubu and APC need to compensate him for the financial assistance before, during and after the 2015 general elections.

Buhari is SERIOUSLY FIGHTING CORRUPTION shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
We know that already. The point is : How is he gonna do that because everyone (including me) seems confused. grin
this is a valid question,you can't promise when you have not made any effort to put the parameters in place, Nigerians are in for a long bumpy ride, with all the trial and error policies they keep making, 2017 is gonna be worse
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by sampark201: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by freshdill(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
maybe he meant to say "Deflate"....nigeria must survive sha.

meanwhile check my signature below for your Xmas and New year package. God bless!
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by freshdill(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Their matter tire me, aswear. We don't want anything else from them, let them just put food on our table, shikena.

Com'on man don't be lazy, no one is gonna put food on ya table. Get ya fat ass up and hustle like a man.
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by APCmyheart(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
See who is talking sef
It breaks my heart whenever i hear something like ''Buhari to''.. To what? Since when? Una nor dey tire? Abeg Mr Dull-ardin-ho, Do something or just Gerrarahere.

FTC#1- Wishing all Nairalanders Merry Xmas & Happy New Year in advance.

Less than 2yrs, But Ineffectual baboon spend 6yrs with nothing to show for it..
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Okwyjesus(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2016
There are two very important things in leadership. Determination to change things and the knowledge of how to change things. Buhari has the will power but lack the knowledge of how to achieve that. Am not expecting much from him bcs he lacks the know how and intellectual skill that bring unusual innovation in leadership. He will not do more than his brain can carry him if he can he could have taken off well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by chimhigher(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Enough of ds buhari chitchat Already...Ive given up on him since wen Lord lugard pissed at d back of my compound...He shuu jes be done wt hs tenure nd move ahead

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by bart10: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Who dash this guy grammar. No be reflate na deflate u go see. undecided
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Less than 2yrs, But Ineffectual baboon spend 6yrs with nothing to show for it..
So ppl like you still exist?
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by APCmyheart(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

So ppl like you still exist?

We exist to show how gullible your likes are..
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by Vincent41(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2016
mbaboy:
Am not expecting much from Buhari because u cannot give out what u don't have.....

na by 2019 him mean..lol
Re: Buhari Is Eager To Reflate Nigeria’s Economy - Amaechi by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2016
scam in advance? this one na season greetings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. / APGA Primary, A Monumental Embarrassment – Ojukwu / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.