Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (46490 Views)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
Humble Houseboy
that guy Just put himself too low

he should just knw ,if he lik mek he sleep for ground ,I does not care

3 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Greedgod:

short and secksing the girl of our dreams
point of correction Bro..Girl of your dreams, Ours bawo grin

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Handsomecole:
Wizzy all I need are those your shoes! Gosh!!! Money is good, I must achieve come 2017.

If una no dey use the same size nko?
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Iceeydee: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2016
stevenson007:
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO TELL WIZKID TO REDUCE THOSE SUBSTANCE...

ITS TELLING ON HIM... JUST LOOK AT THE SECOND PIX AND THIRD-RIGHT
What substance is telling on him?

Me I didn't see anything o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
if humble Smith no wetin he don do us east pple for nairaland,,he no go do that bowing

like ur comment
.....loool.humble smith is jos trying 2rep his name n get dem favours from dem big boys...bt shaa i feel dere shud b a limit to it b4 we go hear lyrics like "humble smith na my boy,smith na my boy"

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
AvsGot007:
get money and earn respect, don't fight for respect!!
let money do the fighting
money comes with fame and respect

True talk
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by sirconfidence1(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Itzurboi:
my dear brother, there is nothing like that word, if bowing for zahra buhari indimi would guarantee you a senatorial seat, am sure you will happily do it...anything worth doing is worth well provided it can take you further to greatness.... Merry xmas
Nice one. You think like a person from West.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by 2shur: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
hmmmm
are we in winter or something
i mean wtf
why he on sweat hoodies and sure he smoked dah ganja.
see wizkid on sunglasses.
yeah he on dah im high shiiit.

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by KingGeorgey(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
grin grin cheesy
Humble Smith.....Bros migow
Wizzy......vvedo
Correct warri babe spotted grin.... Let's dey for the Xmas na grin
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by moghulis: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2016
wizkid don dey take style resemble Michael Jackson.
leave weed you no go hear until you become a walking skeleton.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Donpoker9:
The guy is an idiot... Low self esteem at its highest point.

Tufiakwa!
are u sure u know what low self-esteem means? how what he did low self-esteem? acknowledging someone in the same level you operate who is bigger than you in every aspect isn't low self-esteem but showing respect which makes you a reasonable and respected gentleman. people like you stay in the same position without movement due to your ego. repent!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by teebillz: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2016
More like coming down to his level. He didn't want wizkid to have to look up before they can greet.

3 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by purem(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg make una epp me
Ano see my eye coolglass
Shey na wiskid rili dey da
Second foto
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2016
Dem never tell me say OLX and Jiji Don crash undecided
Lexusgs430:

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2016
olofofonaija1:
Humblesmith Is Really Humble .. Thats Nice

I dude humble true true. #Respect who's leading in the game and he will show you how he's succeeding. #Simple grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Itzurboi:
my dear brother, there is nothing like that word, if bowing for zahra buhari indimi would guarantee you a senatorial seat, am sure you will happily do it...anything worth doing is worth well provided it can take you further to greatness.... Merry xmas
don't ever do that to danjuma or Dangote,that alone will not get you a contract,big shots hate it.....

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Donpoker9:
The guy is an idiot... Low self esteem at its highest point.

Tufiakwa!
I don't think you should term it low self esteem. Africans are respectful and it is possible wizkid is a bit older than humlesmith. Besides, the guy name implies his action. He wants to dine and wine with people who knows the industry more than he do and those versatile with the western world. He knows wat he's doing Don't blame him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2016
teebillz:
More like coming down to his level. He didn't want wizkid to have to look up before they can greet.

grin grin grin ;DTeebillz au market na?
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
.....loool.humble smith is jos trying 2rep his name n get dem favours from dem big boys...bt shaa i feel dere shud b a limit to it b4 we go hear lyrics like "humble smith na my boy,smith na my boy"

I dey tell you grin
Not far from what dt dude can do sha! Sup with @Davido na grin

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
strategy.

4 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Drienzia: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
grin grin cheesy
Humble Smith.....Bros migow
Wizzy......vvedo
vrendo omo me'
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Drienzia: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
Bro some of us got direction of God's plan for our life. so forget about position. you talk like somebody that lack vision for your life. Hope you read about the guy that turned Bill Gates job offer cos he got direction and that's what matters and not the money. Good name is better than riches
Person like you go like poor poor things well well

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
cecemat:

I dey tell you grin
Not far from what dt dude can do sha! Sup with @Davido na grin
....person like Davido no dey know say person dey humble....hin go tk ur humility for foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Drienzia:
Person like you go like poor poor things well well

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
Bible said the respect of persons is sin. there is something in me that tells me I will be above only. Never will I bow for any man. I can respect ur wisdom only. Wizkid is on the verge of his last game cos of pride. why would u allow people bow to you and you're showing off with it.
you don't get it. Everybody want to be respected. It is obvious that wizkid is happy with the way he greeted him. Leave the guy alone. He knows wat he want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Pranaya(f): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
WizKid is so short

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
vrendo omo me'
what's that one undecided undecided,Do you know if am older than you?...
You no sabi fear sister abi
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
May your days be long in good health and in the music world. @humblesmith

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizzy be like Washere Omo MI !!! O da Yan mo!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

That's why we have OLX grin Sell it!
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizkid na him papa for the industry na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by kelzgie: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
cryNigerians and respect for piips with money be like Zuma's fingers....I only told my fellow corpers I was going for an interview..I got all d respect of last 5years in a day..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) / Comedian Isbae U Buys Mansion In Lagos (Photos) / Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.