Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (46482 Views)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by asumo12: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2016
angry

Na over humble dey worry am!

MizTyna:
Overdo

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2016
humblesmith for botton up him sheet well well na de up one remain
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by haibe(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2016
He was so humbled to meet wizkid
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2016
patiently waiting for their colabo soon
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
He did the right thing. Respect your elders in the game that your fame may be long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Elkay3:
When money speaks, humanity responds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
AvsGot007:
get money and earn respect, don't fight for respect!!
let money do the fighting
money comes with fame and respect
my dear tell dem!

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by legendte(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Shame leave him dey catch me

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Donpoker9:
So wizkid is that short shocked
That's the only thing I saw o. Short Humblesmith is taller than Wizkid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Humble Smith.....Bros migow
Wizzy......vvedo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by hismerhill(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Elkay3:
When money speaks, humanity responds.

[/b]U just made my day[b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Omo that banza is tall and huge
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Bible said the respect of persons is sin. there is something in me that tells me I will be above only. Never will I bow for any man. I can respect ur wisdom only. Wizkid is on the verge of his last game cos of pride. why would u allow people bow to you and you're showing off with it.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by pennytrate: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
•• → most times u need to be humble in order to get what u want ⚠ °°

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2016
na soo this one humble reach,,,,
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizzy all I need are those your shoes! Gosh!!! Money is good, I must achieve come 2017.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2016
some niggas here are ready to prostrate when they see wizkid .
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by mengho(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2016
I bow for no man except my parents & elder brothers
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Donpoker9:
The guy is an idiot... Low self esteem at its highest point.

Tufiakwa!
my dear brother, there is nothing like that word, if bowing for zahra buhari indimi would guarantee you a senatorial seat, am sure you will happily do it...anything worth doing is worth well provided it can take you further to greatness.... Merry xmas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
click like for his humility.
Na your Humility?Shou! Tryna score cheap with another person's Humility undecided

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2016
olofofonaija1:
Humblesmith Is Really Humble .. Thats Nice
U say wetin? Which kind humble? Is it not same Humble Smith that was busy unfriending peeps from his instagram page just because he blew with his Osinachi single? He is just doing it for the camera jor. Would he bow to greet someone of wizkid's age who isn't a rich celebrity? Think about it and give me an answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin which kind green coat be that
Made in Aba

4 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by electronic(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2016
AvsGot007:
get money and earn respect, don't fight for respect!!
let money do the fighting
money comes with fame and respect
Used to doubt this Philosophy. But these days, reality has taught me otherwise!
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Alariwo2: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Flatrons must bow down for their yoruba lords..

Even phyno will bow if he sees Wizkid, Flavour too

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Greedgod: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2016
dacovajnr:
The Dude short ehn! grin grin
short and secksing the girl of our dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
East bowing to the west......*picks race b4 dem ipod comes for my big head*... grin
if humble Smith no wetin he don do us east pple for nairaland,,he no go do that bowing

like ur comment

5 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Humble Houseboy
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by sirconfidence1(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
so how does that buy rice this season
frustrated soul. May God help you so that you won't die in poverty.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
pocohantas:

That's the only thing I saw o. Short Humblesmith is taller than Wizkid.
but na Wizzy money tall pass...durh!

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Itzurboi:
my dear brother, there is nothing like that word, if bowing for zahra buhari indimi would guarantee you a senatorial seat, am sure you will happily do it...anything worth doing is worth well provided it can take you further to greatness.... Merry xmas
Bro some of us got direction of God's plan for our life. so forget about position. you talk like somebody that lack vision for your life. Hope you read about the guy that turned Bill Gates job offer cos he got direction and that's what matters and not the money. Good name is better than riches

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Anything for a free collabo.............

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out For Glo Laff Festival In Benin / Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.