Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (46483 Views)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
I ..I ..I angry actually came here to look for trouble tongue
And seriously Trouble you are looking for cheesy
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Drienzia: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
And seriously Trouble you are looking for cheesy
angry I heard u guyz er celebrating ibori over there..na true Abeg keep palm wine wait me
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by BodyKiss(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
AvsGot007:
get money and earn respect, don't fight for respect!!
let money do the fighting
money comes with fame and respect in Nigeria

Fixed
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
angry I heard u guyz er celebrating ibori over there..na true Abeg keep palm wine wait me
i don't drink palm wine........ tongue tongue tongue
So where are you from
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
.....loool.humble smith is jos trying 2rep his name n get dem favours from dem big boys...bt shaa i feel dere shud b a limit to it b4 we go hear lyrics like "humble smith na my boy,smith na my boy"
LOLs

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by slimfairboy(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2016
undecided
Richie0974:
The reaction on his face shows he practically adores Wizkid, that one too was now forming boss.

before nkor...is he not a boss in his own league?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Donpoker9:
The guy is an idiot... Low self esteem at its highest point.

Tufiakwa!
eyaaaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
stevenson007:
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO TELL WIZKID TO REDUCE THOSE SUBSTANCE...

ITS TELLING ON HIM... JUST LOOK AT THE SECOND PIX AND THIRD-RIGHT

Very true. Drug is telling on him. Thought no one noticed. He is too young for this
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Mr3noble(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
HOW DID THIS REFUSE MAKE FP?SEUN SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BE FIRED ASAP angry

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Damibiz:
WHO be dis man self...people re thinking about how to better their future nd u re talkin abt rice

No worry yourself, na food be he problem for life.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Donpoker9:
So wizkid is that short shocked
He looks 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
I see nothing wrong there!
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin which kind green coat be that
wetin do d coat?
person go dress una go complain, e no dress una go complain.. na wa for some people self

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
East bowing to the west......*picks race b4 dem ipod comes for my big head*... grin

no one is coming for ur head that's how our parents brought us up humble at all times see what pride led wizkid to snub someone juz for notting,,,,thats why the country is backward frm ur west.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
illuminaty:
East bowing to the west......*picks race b4 dem ipod comes for my big head*... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
ebuclassic18:

no one is coming for ur head that's how our parents brought us up humble at all times see what pride led wizkid to snub someone juz for notting,,,,thats why the country is backward frm ur west.
Wizkid later said he didn't notice the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Donpoker9(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Itzurboi:
my dear brother, there is nothing like that word, if bowing for zahra buhari indimi would guarantee you a senatorial seat, am sure you will happily do it...anything worth doing is worth well provided it can take you further to greatness.... Merry xmas

Merry Xmas bro
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Donpoker9(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ikem11:

are u sure u know what low self-esteem means? how what he did low self-esteem? acknowledging someone in the same level you operate who is bigger than you in every aspect isn't low self-esteem but showing respect which makes you a reasonable and respected gentleman. people like you stay in the same position without movement due to your ego. repent!

K
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
what's that one undecided undecided,Do you know if am older than you?...
You no sabi fear sister abi
. No form one senior sister for the guy,you are only 22. Oya lie that I am not correct...
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
BotafogoJunior:
. No form one senior sister for the guy,you are only 22. Oya lie that I am not correct...
No you are not tongue tongue
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
No you are not tongue tongue
which kain answer be dis,or are you afraid of letting nairalanders know your age!!! Oya pm me your age.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
When i saw the post and pic, first thing I did was laugh I'm anticipation of the bashing.
Bring it on! Where'd my popcorn
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no vex me ogrin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
Bro some of us got direction of God's plan for our life. so forget about position. you talk like somebody that lack vision for your life. Hope you read about the guy that turned Bill Gates job offer cos he got direction and that's what matters and not the money. Good name is better than riches
my problem with you guys is you will do just as the guy... Quit giving me reference and wake up to reality
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Itzurboi:
my problem with you guys is you will do just as the guy... Quit giving me reference and wake up to reality
You felt some people don't have principle in life? Ask Joseph in the Bible or Daniel.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
sirconfidence1:
Nice one. You think like a person from West.
yes ooo, am an afonjite, dnt mind our ipod brother forming boss with mtn 10mb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:

Oh really? Afon.ja So dis post is now a yardstick for ur ethno supremacy comparison? Now wat will say about ur sister adefolake who av bn licking up my Ipod d.ick like a lolipop since d days of MKO.....*picks race b4 dem Afonjas comes for my head*.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Inspectorsuga:

Oh really? Afon.ja So dis post is now a yardstick for ur ethno supremacy comparison? Now wat will say about ur sister adefolake who av bn licking up my Ipod d.ick like a lolipop since d days of MKO.....*picks race b4 dem Afonjas comes for my head*.... grin grin grin
....kpele,m south south!!....check nxt door for who to brag about ur sexual prowess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Diz pics rily got me cracking, by d way wia ar doze Igbos daht always refer 2 we Yorubas an Afonja. I tink u cn c daht we ar stil ur boss anytym anyday. ROTFL!!! Humblesmith humble shaa! Igbos get respect 4 us walahi! Can't stop laughng!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
ebuclassic18:

.....correct guy.....a true ibo man!,dts y as a calabar boy,i go marry ibo geh
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Inspectorsuga:

....tell dem afonjas ooooo....proudly calabar
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no vex me ogrin grin grin
.....hehehehehe,my gee....i greet u oooh....*bows for him*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Korede Bello Rocks Casual Outfit:Hit Or Miss?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.