Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (46488 Views)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by oluwadaemilola: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
East bowing to the west......*picks race b4 dem ipod comes for my big head*... grin
If they catch you..
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
cheesy

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Teekrayne(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Alainitiju..... shameless a*s
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Fortune5588: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
KellyKertz:
That's why he's called *Humble*smith!!!
U go tell me if na ur fada im go greet am like dat.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by UltimateCycler0: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Richie0974:
The reaction on his face shows he practically adores Wizkid, that one too was now forming boss.

Summed it up nicely!
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Elkay3: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
highrise07:

Dis your smile, no b here. Abi u just win lottery?
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by fbtowner(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ddy:

Still making their cash. u wey tall, how much dey ur account or u still dey wait for MMM?

lol u want me to tell u how mch is in my acc. lol.

bro grow up I'm making my money they are making theirs it has nothing to do with d fact that they are short.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Donpoker9:
The guy is an idiot... Low self esteem at its highest point.

Tufiakwa!
c my dear ,hu pass u pass u.he just hs to b loyal
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Caseless: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2016
This guy is humble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) / Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) / Comedian Isbae U Buys Mansion In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.