Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) (4009 Views)

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by ip2121918021(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
escapefromusa:

why would a Nigerian guy leave a girl who can make Egusi soup for a girl who can't make corn flakes

Green Card grin
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Frankdammy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lmao, guy wait o. The way you jumped on the thread like say na you and the OP dey fight.

Na em own opinion na, besides women always fake them self when they really like a guy. Women are always women. They don't have to be dumb.

Women keep appearances like crazy when they like you. Just as men keep appearances when they they really like a girl (this one is even on regular basis).

My point is diff strokes for diff folks, no come dey form oversabi abeg. How many women you Dom meet.

thumbs up... u used ur words rightly.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by brightalo17: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
You no fit catch Ronaldo or messi no matter how good your defense is.
I've seen those qualities and more and was only impressed but was never trapped .
Op that I am loyal to a certain lady doesn't mean she trapped me.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
O Y O
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Frankdammy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmm!... d truth b told, evn d real guys wld sometimes put up 'acts' just 2 get a lady especially d ones dat ar worth virtue, same goes 2 d lady in return. So who's deceiving who, bt i knw 4 sur dat its only bt 4 a moment b4 dia real persons unfold of which if dey remain faithful 2 each oda den it'l turn out 2 b a fruitful union.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
. . .but you should change your English teacher.

It's "physique" and not "physic". . .

You're welcome.
U over-killed it

Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex [photo] / Girls With Their Romantic Picture Pose / Sex With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+)