Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) (4004 Views)

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by marvelck: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2016
A lot of girls have really mastered how to catch and make a Naija guy be madly in love with her. All they do is to act and show only their good side, by doing and sticking to the following

1. Attend Church service often
2. Just be pretty small
3 Have nice curves
4.Act or behave responsibly
5. Be good in bed
6. Know how to cook
7. And also be be willing to cook, wash and clean for the guy.

And if she's very good in all of these, the guy is hers for the taking...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Pluviophile(f): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Story
But you forgot to add "Different Strokes, for Different folks"
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by LordZero(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2016
make dem just hire SSS agents to keep track of the niqqa na..

1 Like

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Smellymouth: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Really?

2 Likes

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by hernandson(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Well what if the inlaw dnt like u?
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Sexxkillz: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2016
So naija guys have been reduced to common grasscutters that you bait into a trap? I'm not a fucking grasscutter.

You give girls too much credit. There are smart girls, and there are dumb girls and when i say dumb girls, i mean the really fucking dumb girls.

A smart girl who knows her worth wouldn't "act" to get a man to like her, because she knows that it is better for a man to love her for who she is. One man, one wife, therefore, there is a man out there that'll put up with her excesses, in the name of love. . .

Dumbass girls on the other hand, feel the need to "act" to get a man. They forget that you cannot keep up appearances forever, something smart girls know already. One day, they'll drop the act. Nothing remains hidden forever, and the man would see them for who they really are, and the resultant effects would be worse off than them actually remaining single.

A dumb girl will also take this dumb post of yours serious and would actually align her "change process" sequentially as you have listed. . . Funny enough, you cannot think of something dumb and actually create a dumb thread if you weren't dumb yourself. Therefore, you are dumb.

There are dumb guys like you, so don't feel alone. The dumb guys would also subscribe to this dumb post, already believing that a girl would have to "change' for them to be worthy of their love. I can already see them co-signing to what you have up there. Now, what happens when dumb people marry each other and it catastrophically goes "boom" on their faces?

The result, is the problem with this world.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by tee59(f): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
So naija guys have been reduced to common grasscutters that you bait into a trap? I'm not a fucking grasscutter.

You give girls too much credit. There are smart girls, and there are dumb girls and when i say dumb girls, i mean the really fucking dumb girls.

A smart girl who knows her worth wouldn't "act" to get a man to like her, because she knows that it is better for a man to love her for who she is. One man, one wife, therefore, there is a man out there that'll put up with her excesses, in the name of love. . .

Dumbass girls on the other hand, feel the need to "act" to get a man. They forget that you cannot keep up appearances forever, something smart girls know already. One day, they'll drop the act. Nothing remains hidden forever, and the man would see them for who they really are, and the resultant effects would be worse off than them actually remaining single.

A dumb girl will also take this dumb post of yours serious and would actually align her "change process" sequentially as you have listed. . . Funny enough, you cannot think of something dumb and actually create a dumb thread if you weren't dumb yourself. Therefore, you are dumb.

There are dumb guys like you, so don't feel alone. The dumb guys would also subscribe to this dumb post, already believing that a girl would have to "change' for them to be worthy of their love. I can already see them co-signing to what you have up there. Now, what happens when dumb people marry each other and it catastrophically goes "boom" on their faces?

Mr Lecturer.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2016
So basically have sex with him and be his house maid?

Bull crap.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by refiner(f): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2016
I will sound this loud and clear!

I will never change both in physic and in character for a guy to love me...I will always remain me!

Love me or hate me! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Sexxkillz: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2016
tee59:
Mr Lecturer.
i don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Sexxkillz: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

I will never change both in physic and in character for a guy to love me...I will always remain me!

. . .but you should change your English teacher.

It's "physique" and not "physic". . .

You're welcome.

6 Likes

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

You just said it all. Help me tell them., smh
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Arrant Nonsense!!
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by refiner(f): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
. . .but you should change your English teacher.

It's "physique" and not "physic". . .

You're welcome.

Oh...thanks for the correction..

We learn everyday!

2 Likes

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Sexxkillz: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Oh...thanks for the correction..

We learn everyday!

4 Likes

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexkillz said it all... It's no use repeating words smiley
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
So no job, no career , no ambition , no personality just pretty , domesticated and submissive? Sure .....
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by AfroSamurai: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Raine80:
So no job, no career , no ambition , no personality just pretty , domesticated and submissive? Sure .....
Sadly, that's the life of the everyday girl in Nigeria. sad
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by AfroSamurai: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Yet you were willing to change and become a people pleaser just to win Miss Nairaland? Yea I know. Well done. smiley
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by marvelck: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2016
tee59:
Mr Lecturer.
....just want to wish you A Merry Christmas, Sexxkillz

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by marvelck: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:

....just want to wish you a Merry Christmas, Sexxkillz.

1 Like

Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by torres89: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:
So basically have sex with him and be his house maid?

Bull crap.

that's what you gonna be doing as his wife anyways
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Lmao, guy wait o. The way you jumped on the thread like say na you and the OP dey fight.

Na em own opinion na, besides women always fake them self when they really like a guy. Women are always women. They don't have to be dumb.

Women keep appearances like crazy when they like you. Just as men keep appearances when they they really like a girl (this one is even on regular basis).

My point is diff strokes for diff folks, no come dey form oversabi abeg. How many women you Dom meet.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2016
do all these and more...a typical naija dude wil still leave you for someone who can't make corn flakes
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by escapefromusa(f): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Geraldyne:
do all these and more...a typical naija dude wil still leave you for someone who can't make corn flakes

why would a Nigerian guy leave a girl who can make Egusi soup for a girl who can't make corn flakes
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by YhungPablo(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one . but how
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Youngpo413: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2016
What will be will be.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Youngpo413: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Geraldyne:
in that case she must surely have a very big soft ass to compliment the poor kitchen skills.
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rubbish
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by brownhawk: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
marvelck:
To catch and make a Naija guy be madly in love with you is as simple as ABC, if the girl is ready and willing to be and do the following....

1. Attend Church service often
2. Just be pretty small
3 Have nice curves
4.Act or behave responsibly
5. Be good in bed
6. Know how to cook
7. And also be be willing to cook, wash and clean for the guy.

If a girl is very good in all of these, the guy is hers for the taking...
no 4 and 7 can kill me
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by brownhawk: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:

drama king. *sneeze*
Re: What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
are you looking for slave??

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Man Exposed / List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him / What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.