Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) (33453 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pranaya:
Seconded

Thirded
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by jenavism44: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." (Titus 1:15).haters will always hate,that's why they will never amount to anything,he that criticise greatness will never be great,God himself ordain greatness,"But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with PERSECUTIONS; and in the world to come eternal life. " (Mark 10:30).Dont be the persecutor,becos,a time is coming when a faithful servant of God will own 100 private jets according to the promise of God
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Ssholly(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
This is Oppression, not preaching

What happened to the regular buses or cabs ??

Jesus was humble , if you want to reach out and gather flocks, you have to appear humble in their shoes

You dey FULL AC range chacha i presume , i dey use leg waka for hot sun , you con dey tell me say Jesus love me

The JESUS LOVE YOU PASS ME ? why me no fit dey range ?

That's what will go through the mind of an average Nigerian on the street, be it Yoruba , Hausa or Ibo
See mumu talk.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gr8
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Pranaya(f): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
emperorceaser:

Thirded
smiley smiley
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Jesus was humble , if you want to reach out and gather flocks, you have to appear humble in their shoes

You dey FULL AC range chacha i presume , i dey use leg waka for hot sun , you con dey tell me say Jesus love me

That's what will go through the mind of an average Nigerian on the street, be it Yoruba , Hausa or Ibo

We knew your kinds would come here.

Jesus wore a seamless suit... Only two tribes made that fabric at his time. It was worth $8,000 as at the genration of Jesus... Wat that oppression..

Turn your hate to good and see the good in people. Without car have you ever evangelized? Now one is doing it with a Jeep you're offended iit's oppression, if they use car you say no no no it's too cheap, i can't follow people whose God are cheap.

What do you sons of God working for the devil want tell us
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ssholly:
See mumu talk.

Mumu abi mumu talk, dats how mumu people keep gathering crowd and naive mumu like dem will follow them
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by kelzgie: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Dont u think this man is trying to send a message to everyone that he wud rather use his range rover fr evangelism...than fr earthly show off...
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by davss02(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
tuoyoojo:
am jesus did the triumphant entry into Jerusalem. people put their clothes on the ground and the ass that jesus rode on stepped on it

in the Bible it was recorded that jesus' clothes was seamless that the soldiers had to throw lots ( they did joegba) to see who would get it

jesus was not poor

heck he had 12 disciples who depended on him for 3 years

I don't know why people associate Christianity and poverthis Rev has never met anyone of you ranting here to give him money in the form of Tithes or offering

if u think its easy to get it, go open ur church make I see how many range u go get

Hmm! The main reason why jesus came to earth was because of heaven.its not because of vanitical wealth.change your mindset bro.any christian that is stinkinly reach to me isn't a christian..his source of income isn't legitimate...q
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by davss02(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
supersystemsng:

Jesus wore a seamless suit... Only two tribes made that fabric at his time. It was worth $8,000 as at the genration of Jesus... Wat that oppression..

Turn your hate to good and see the good in people. Without car have you ever evangelized? Now one is doing it with a Jeep you're offended iit's oppression, if they use car you say no no no it's too cheap, i can't follow people whose God are cheap.

So you mean poor man can't serve God?you must be a retards!.take a look @ the poor woman's offering in the bible...stay humble bro
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
9jakohai:

Luke 9 vs 57-58

As they were walking along the road, someone said to Jesus, “I will follow You wherever You go.” Jesus replied, “- Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head.”

Matthew 19 vs 23-24

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Mark 10:29-30 New International Version (NIV)
“Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.

ponder on this
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
hahahahahaha I found myself an Historian and Archaeologist Jesus wore a seamless suit so it means he bought it ?? What if he was given afterall he wore it shortly before his death , there is no record of Jesus buying anything

But continue to defend your Pastor

As for me , I wouldn't even look at him twice
supersystemsng:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by blazer234: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
madridguy:
Correct man of God, who no like better thing. I need something like this for my DAWWAH too.

Go and form church and you too will have one. Church business is money-spinning business
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Your mumurity is legendary

My opinion of the pastor is general, you can see majority agree

But don't worry , likes of you will follow pastor to Kenya just to eat grass or maybe he'll put his dick in your mouth because his sperm is anointed

Ssholly:
See mumu talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
davss02:

Hmm! The main reason why jesus came to earth was because of heaven.its not because of vanitical wealth.change your mindset bro.any christian that is stinkinly reach to me isn't a christian..his source of income isn't legitimate...q

sir, the write up said he was preaching. I wasn't bragging about wealth. he was showing with evidence that it pays to serve God... wealth for made for us to enjoy. its biblical to be wealthy

you need to change ur mindset sir

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by blazer234: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
OP ! No be hin fault say hin get RR.... No be hin fault say hin get money.... if you sef dey vex and want your own, God tell you say hin don stop to dey answer prayer ? PRAY AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE SEE MEN OF GOD AS OPPORTUNISTS........

THE SAME GOD THAT BLESSED OTEDOLA, BLESSED HIM !

Yes o. If he wants to have money, he should form church and money will start flowing.

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
No, what he's doing is the definition of showoff

a church's bus would do

Not a range rover
kelzgie:

Dont u think this man is trying to send a message to everyone that he wud rather use his range rover fr evangelism...than fr earthly show off...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Saammiee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dear person reading this,I don't care who you are but I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by nwosu35: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is complete show off. . . U for use leg nah, Abi no be Jesus Christ u da follow,. . .?
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by jenavism44: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
The world has not seen anything yet,a time is coming when we will preach and do evangelism with private jets and we will have convoy in sky,we are coming to that stage,infact,it already happening,"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?" (Isaiah 60:cool.so you see? read and meditates on Isaiah 60;8,let me advice haters,come and belongs to this class of people,for me i am thinking of buying mine very soon,i dont know about you,the poor you will always have among you as said by Jesus,it is not a sin to be born poor but it is a sin to remain poor,even though the poor begger lazarus died poor,he was never poor in his spirit (luke 16vs 19-30) therefore "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. " (Revelation 3:18).

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by kelzgie: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
No, what he's doing is the definition of showoff

a church's bus would do

Not a range rover
Na u buy d church bus fr dem? Plus...its a 'market strategy'..no one wud see dis guy and ignore his message..
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
femi4:
Was Jesus preaching with the triumphant entry to Jerusalem?

The triumphant entry was a significant act to fulfilled everything that was written about Jesus Christ before his crucification.

Don't be a follower of men of God, Jesus shows humility in his teachings like

In the midst of fishermen

Eating with the sinner

Drinking water from a Samaritan woman's jar

bros pls read this

John 12:2-8 New International Version (NIV)
Here a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him.
Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.
But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected,
“Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages. ” He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.
“Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me.”

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by kelzgie: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
blazer234:

Yes o. If he wants to have money, he should form church and money will start flowing.
And who says na all pastors get money fr Porsche cars?
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
You want me to believe this Wolii has my best interest in his heart, he is cruising a 13M+ jeep but didn't buy a 1.5M bus for his congregation ??

that furrck is this shyttt your talking ??
kelzgie:

Na u buy d church bus fr dem? Plus...its a 'market strategy'..no one wud see dis guy and ignore his message..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Religion - The world's biggest scam!
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by blazer234: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
kelzgie:

And who says na all pastors get money fr Porsche cars?

Na small small nah. All he needs to do is up his game. Ask someone to Coman pretend as if pastor healed him and the money will start flowing
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Show off parade not preaching .
Yes.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by smartlawochetin: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
you can get a range rover if only you can preach like this man
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
9jakohai:

Romans 14:17

for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Why do you think Christ was poor during his walk on earth?
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Oya put your hand on you head and pray.... Every spirit of poverty mentality die by fire now ................
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
ekanDamie:

so DAT means all d oda members have range too,or at least 1 Camry or volvo

What is this one saying
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
UmecheMoses:

Oya put your hand on you head and pray.... Every spirit of poverty mentality die by fire now ................

Shouldn't you have that prayer first ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.