Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) (33454 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ekanDamie: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
ChukaLupin:

that's a lie. It's showing that christianity isn't poverty
so DAT means all d oda members have range too,or at least 1 Camry or volvo
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
ChukaLupin:

that's a lie. It's showing that christianity isn't poverty

Romans 14:17

for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by miccheck58: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
This is Oppression, not preaching

What happened to the regular buses or cabs ??

Jesus was humble , if you want to reach out and gather flocks, you have to appear humble in their shoes

You dey FULL AC range chacha i presume , i dey use leg waka for hot sun , you con dey tell me say Jesus love me

The JESUS LOVE YOU PASS ME ? why me no fit dey range ?

That's what will go through the mind of an average Nigerian on the street, be it Yoruba , Hausa or Ibo
Your poverty mindset tie wrapper with hausa gelle.....

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Godsamuel2014(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigerian Pastors and stupidity are like 5-6 in Neato C's voice.

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nonsense. Pastor dey inside AC, church members dey waka with leg.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by dopechoks(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
please I'll be back to for my comment....

wait for it guys
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
He rent napep u go talk say fake life

he use range u still dey talk

wetin una want

pahoo pahoo na him dey ground

kama sashe lori mic

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
miccheck58:

And when Christ chose to be born into a manger, and rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, he was displaying poverty mentality eh?

We become Christians, not to enjoy the blessings of God, or to make heaven, but to get into a close relationship with the Master and Creator.

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
So when you see a man hungry,naked and homeless,your preaching is of no use to him.
But if you help him,even temporarily out of his predicament only them will he listen to you
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by realmindz: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
remain blessed holy scammer, scam them all. All the gullible folks, they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Mr3noble(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
IF HE IS SERIOUS HE SHOULD SELL THAT VEHICLE AND GIVE THE MONEY TO THE POOR. CHRIST ENTERED INTO JERUSALEM WITH AN ASS,HE COULD HAVE GOT IN WITH A CHARIOT IF HE WISHED.OUR MINISTERS SHOULD TRULY EMULATE,THE ONE THEY CLAIM TO SERVE.

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
This aint preaching IMO
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by athorello(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
If this Pastor can be like 'Chuddy' many people will be on their way to heaven.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by realmindz: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
tuoyoojo:
am jesus did the triumphant entry into Jerusalem. people put their clothes on the ground and the ass that jesus rode on stepped on it

in the Bible it was recorded that jesus' clothes was seamless that the soldiers had to throw lots ( they did joegba) to see who would get it

jesus was not poor

I don't know why people associate Christianity and poverty

this Rev has never met anyone of you ranting here to give him money in the form of Tithes or offering

if u think its easy to get it, go open ur church make I see how many range u go get

What was Jesus occupation?
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
tuoyoojo:
am jesus did the triumphant entry into Jerusalem. people put their clothes on the ground and the ass that jesus rode on stepped on it

in the Bible it was recorded that jesus' clothes was seamless that the soldiers had to throw lots ( they did joegba) to see who would get it

jesus was not poor

this Rev has never met anyone of you ranting here to give him money in the form of Tithes or offering

if u think its easy to get it, go open ur church make I see how many range u go get

Luke 9 vs 57-58

As they were walking along the road, someone said to Jesus, “I will follow You wherever You go.” Jesus replied, “- Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head.”

Matthew 19 vs 23-24

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by mostyg(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
askibee:
my take.......................show off not preaching
Its not in anyway a showoff. It is marketing
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGYdd5VUDPM
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Jesus was humble , if you want to reach out and gather flocks, you have to appear humble in their shoes

You dey FULL AC range chacha i presume , i dey use leg waka for hot sun , you con dey tell me say Jesus love me

That's what will go through the mind of an average Nigerian on the street, be it Yoruba , Hausa or Ibo

Gbam!
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by mostyg(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
madridguy:
Correct man of God, who no like better thing. I need something like this for my DAWWAH too.
This is marketing.
Watch this...

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
no wonder God no dey ansa sum haters prayerz....see dem hating cus sum1 is rich...most of dis pastorz dey are working too.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shame on you , You believe lies at will and avoid the truth , you have demonstrated that severally

Moboj:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END, FIVE YEARS GIRL "PREGNANT" IN PLATEAU...

An incident which can aptly be tagged as most outrageous happened in the north central state of Plateau, Nigeria. In a remote and sleepy hamlet of Kanke local government, a little girl of Five was found to be pregnant. According to the child's parents,the perpetrator of the bizzare act is not known but the police has begun an inquiry with the view to fathom the identity of the mystery man or men behind the heinous crime.
This proves my point , your fake thread claimed the incident happened in the North, whereas it happened in Ghana , and it's an old picture

Moboj:

Smh Nigerians sha
The man is using what he has to preach you are complaining do you want him to use a keke when he obviously have a Range Rover won't that be a stunt nawa for you
Secondly We are christians because we cant to Emulate Jesus who was a nice, humble man, I am sure his church has buses, if not , i am sure he can rent someone's bus to preach the Gospel , whether you agree with me or not , This is a show of shame

miccheck58:

As for you , I would have given you loads of insult for your comment, but i will rather tell you that as rich as you are , You are still poorer than several other people , Oh , and more importantly , why can't he just buy a private jet while he's at it and use it to preach the gospel ?

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Marotzke:
If Shia do their own march now all hell will be let loose. Are these people also not disrupting free flow of traffic?

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Moboj: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nawa ahn ahn is it until a man dress tattered that he is a humble Christian abi I yam not understanding you people o undecided
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
mostyg:

Its not in anyway a showoff. It is marketing
Watch this

lwkmd.................in the name of jesus abi? issokay
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
miccheck58:

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nastydude(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
tuoyoojo:

jesus was not poor

heck he had 12 disciples who depended on him for 3 days

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Moboj: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Shame on you , You believe lies at will and avoid the truth , you have demonstrated that severally

This proves my point , your fake thread claimed the incident happened in the North, whereas it happened in Ghana , and it's an old picture

Secondly We are christians because we cant to Emulate Jesus who was a nice, humble man, I am sure his church has buses, if not , i am sure he can rent someone's bus to preach the Gospel , whether you agree with me or not , This is a show of shame

As for you , I would have given you loads of insult for your comment, but i will rather tell you that as rich as you are , You are still poorer than several other people , Oh , and more importantly , why can't he just buy a private jet while he's at it and use it to preach the gospel ?

Okay we have hear
You've made a point
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by femi4: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Well said. Jesus teaching was both in words and action.

Jesus did the ffg to show humility:

Sat with fishermen

Asked the Samaritan woman for water
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
I like anyone who takes correction in good faith

Enjoy the rest of your day
Moboj:

Okay we have hear
You've made a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by femi4: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
tuoyoojo:

jesus was not poor

heck he had 12 disciples who depended on him for 3 days

Was Jesus preaching with the triumphant entry to Jerusalem?

The triumphant entry was a significant act to fulfilled everything that was written about Jesus Christ before his crucification.

Don't be a follower of men of God, Jesus shows humility in his teachings like

In the midst of fishermen

Eating with the sinner

Drinking water from a Samaritan woman's jar

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
See them disturbing the peace l he neighborhood, yet these people will shout atheist won't leave religion alone.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ogasman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na apc campaign be this so..

Going to warri left city to get hair cut jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.