Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) (33450 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
zainyrazze:
monkey de follow, baboon de chop
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by jenavism44: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
"And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left HOUSES, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s, " (Mark 10:29)."But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, HOUSES, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and LANDS(RANGE ROVERS,PRIVATE JETS.CARS,MANSIONS), with PERSECUTIONS; and in the world to come eternal life. " (Mark 10:30).according to Jesus,it is impossible for one person to have hundred fold of houses,lands etc,if so,then WHY THE HATRED?
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by kelzgie: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
You want me to believe this Wolii has my best interest in his heart, he is cruising a 13M+ jeep but didn't buy a 1.5M bus for his congregation ??

that furrck is this shyttt your talking ??
Lol....UV got a trans myopic intuition.. U can't see beyond d letters of this post...# shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Show off parade not preaching .
must we always critise .he his doing that to glorify God
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Asatiloko(f): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
OP ! No be hin fault say hin get RR.... No be hin fault say hin get money.... if you sef dey vex and want your own, God tell you say hin don stop to dey answer prayer ? PRAY AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE SEE MEN OF GOD AS OPPORTUNISTS........

THE SAME GOD THAT BLESSED OTEDOLA, BLESSED HIM !
but MEN OF GOD are opportunisets naa.
do u need a soothsayer to tell u?
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Asatiloko:
but MEN OF GOD are opportunisets naa. do u need a soothsayer to tell u?

NO... THEY ARE NOT
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by davss02(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
tuoyoojo:

sir, the write up said he was preaching. I wasn't bragging about wealth. he was showing with evidence that it pays to serve God... wealth for made for us to enjoy. its biblical to be wealthy

you need to change ur mindset sir

Who are we to judge buh he doesn't need that....even jesus christ preached on bare foot...zz members are doing theirs on bare foot he's in his own vehicle...nigerians!
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
hahahahahaha I found myself an Historian and Archaeologist Jesus wore a seamless suit so it means he bought it ?? What if he was given afterall he wore it shortly before his death , there is no record of Jesus buying anything

But continue to defend your Pastor

As for me , I wouldn't even look at him twice

I dont know him frrom anywhere. I defend any Chistian anyday anytime doing the worrk of the Kingdom, might i ask are you ins ervice of God o yu'e being a Pundit ? Since Jesus didnt buy the suit, prove it that the man bought the Jeep...

Grow Christians and stop this carrnal minded thesis abeg

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
You can't blame the pastor na. Blame the people walking under hot sun with him.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jesus wore a suit worth $8000 in his time when many people bought doves and gave as offerings, meaning they had just a little,, even the devil didnt bring an accusation against him... Yet i see people multiplying words with no Wisdom behind the wods and i will keep quiet. God forbid if i'm silence....

Christians criticising isnt a service.. God doesn't rrequire it, neither does it worth any value in the Kingdom.. Stop allowing Lucifer use you to pull fellow Christians down, Sons of God doing the works of the devil...

Jeep or no Jeep is the woks being done... ? I could as well bet Jesus preached from a boat, whether fancy or not while the people stood under the sun. I could bet Jesus rrode on a donkey ove the attires of people while they stood on bare ground.. So why sould a lyiing Spirit from Hell voice out when a man leaves his comfort to go minister...

I sentence the lying voices in this thead to hell IJN... The move is coming, we arre comin..
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
AjayiWrites2:
Lagos pastor, Rev Ben Eragbai, hit the streets, with his Range Rover to preach, he pastors a church called Divine Appointment Ministry in Lagos, according to him, I am not ashamed of the gospel of the kingdom.. Below are some of his pictures..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/lagos-pastor-rev-ben-eragbai-hit.html
Good he is doing the work of God. He would have made it simpler by living the range Rover at home and join whatever the congregation takes.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
You are insinuating that he got the jeep as gift ?? it doesn't change the fact that the church would have a bus
supersystemsng:

I dont know him frrom anywhere. I defend any Chistian anyday anytime doing the worrk of the Kingdom, might i ask are you ins ervice of God o yu'e being a Pundit ? Since Jesus didnt buy the suit, prove it that the man bought the Jeep...

Grow Christians and stop this carrnal minded thesis abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Shouldn't you have that prayer first ?

Obviously you are the one who can't stand the rich....
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by oyeb15: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
francoray:
What the people need is food not sermon
thank u my broda
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
You are insinuating that he got the jeep as gift ?? it doesn't change the fact that the church would have a bus

I am insinuating he got it as a Jeep and i can't insinuate Jesus boat his suit ? If Jesus was a gold digger why tell his disciples carrry no sacks for money but let what you ahve be enough...

Nope to answer you that's why io'll providing scriptural backing to every angle i come from unlike you... My brother tearing down fellow Christians is not a seervice God needs...

Two, Whether he bought the Jeep o got the Jeep, your sckewered perception that the Jeep is expensive and he owns an expensive toy is the foundation of your flawed misconception.. Listen God Blesses and don't care about it when he gives it.. Open your Bible and get some understandiing.. He Saaid Abraham stay here, i go come Bless you here, Abraham didnt wait, he went to Philistine almost got himself into trobule, what did God do? He blessed him, the King of the Philiistines Blessed him... He did it again went to Egypt God did what scold him? No He came up out of where he wasn't supposed to sojourn with riches...

Stop seeing God as rich is sin and poor is righteous, so many poor people will never make Heaven i say so.. and Bless people doing the work.

You dont know what ministers see at nite, and it is not a basis for flamboyance and neither is owning a Jeep flamboyance..

Learn bro, Learn God Be with us
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Ssholly(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin grin grin grin

Your mumurity is legendary

My opinion of the pastor is general, you can see majority agree

But don't worry , likes of you will follow pastor to Kenya just to eat grass or maybe he'll put his dick in your mouth because his sperm is anointed

Oh!! clapping for ya.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by degemstone(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
no be dat pastor wey dey put on camouflage for him program be dis??. money is gud o.
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ifada123: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Of you wan really preach go learn from Jehovah's witnesses.
This when na show off
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ambassadorchibs(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
The man of God in question is my Papa, I have known him for more than 8years now..he is real and what he does is Annual Evangelism for Christ..
it is called JESUS FOREVER RALLY...
Don't always expect men of God to preach the Gospel in Poverty..
Christ is highly interested in your prosperity {3 John:2}
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nuel25846(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] this one na daddy freeze food. grin grin
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DTaj: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Religion is a scam

No, you should have written "religion, as practised by majority of (hypocritical) Nigerians, is a scam."
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Just like God blessed your Reverend King ??

Sorry , your novel and grammar still wouldn't change my opinion

suck it in
supersystemsng:

I am insinuating he got it as a Jeep and i can't insinuate Jesus boat his suit ? If Jesus was a gold digger why tell his disciples carrry no sacks for money but let what you ahve be enough...

Nope to answer you that's why io'll providing scriptural backing to every angle i come from unlike you... My brother tearing down fellow Christians is not a seervice God needs...

Two, Whether he bought the Jeep o got the Jeep, your sckewered perception that the Jeep is expensive and he owns an expensive toy is the foundation of your flawed misconception.. Listen God Blesses and don't care about it when he gives it.. Open your Bible and get some understandiing.. He Saaid Abraham stay here, i go come Bless you here, Abraham didnt wait, he went to Philistine almost got himself into trobule, what did God do? He blessed him, the King of the Philiistines Blessed him... He did it again went to Egypt God did what scold him? No He came up out of where he wasn't supposed to sojourn with riches...

Stop seeing God as rich is sin and poor is righteous, so many poor people will never make Heaven i say so.. and Bless people doing the work.

You dont know what ministers see at nite, and it is not a basis for flamboyance and neither is owning a Jeep flamboyance..

Learn bro, Learn God Be with us
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Profbukky(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Just like God blessed your Reverend King ??

Sorry , your novel and grammar still wouldn't change my opinion

suck it in

I know your specie. I never hoped changing you. Never, i met God outside of the church and dont submit to irregular use of authrotiiy, however, the Church is God--inspired,authorized,ordained and blessed why fight against it?

People dont change and end in hell, so why should ii break my head over another person's problem
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by nummyjenny: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na you sabi
UmecheMoses:

Obviously you are the one who can't stand the rich....

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by GMBuhari: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
You don't think it's better to present yourself humbly and do something better for them like employ or give support to your members?
seunfly:
Once in a while, it is good to preach the gospel in wealth, atleast you must prove that what u are telling me is good must be good for u also.
The only time I frawn at it is when pastors makes money making their priority and do everything by all means to get money.

I believe if u know God first with your whole heart without hidden agenda, all other things including money, good health, favour, eternal life shall be added unto it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.