Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Wife Packed Out Of My House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Packed Out Of My House (11239 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / E Gba Mi! My Wife Packed Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
My guy, go and do a thanksgiving at church, cos such woman is not a wife.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by IbrahimB: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
Don't you notice when you were dating that she doesn't listen to correction?

You think dating can tell you all about a person?

Some ppl only get to know their spouses 20 years after their wedding!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by koolchicco: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

My guy, go and do a thanksgiving at church, cos such woman is not a wife.

Exactly!  cheesy

Eccl 7:26. . .And I find more bitter than DEATH, "Woman". . angry
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by chrisj2(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
fhemmy hope you are learning, grin

sexybone - bizarre name for someone talking about god. After making the usual negative assumptions (a lot of ppl do on this forum), you said only god knows what happens. If some of you were God for 1 day, there will be lots of retribution.

I know someone in my family that allowed her scary mother (witch to some ppl - even though a church minister by marriage and family associations) to humiliate her husband. The mother slapped the man, they packed her bags and took the children over some domestics. The man went and begged and bidded his time but exacted his revenge when she least expected. My Dad as head of family was asked to pace-maker but he was utterly disrespected and also humiliated by the actions of the senior Iyawo (one of the wives of grandad).

She is now husband-less in Europe and the man will not even allow the kids to see her. And she wants him back even though he hs now re-married. People change within a marriage or all sorts of things happen to bring out the worse in ppl when they are married or sort of confined to so-called 'happiliy ever after' that turns out not as expected.

There will be arguments and disagreement but when you start involving outsider (including pastors unless proper counsellors) then one is heading for trouble especially if the intervention does not work.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
chris_j:

fhemmy hope you are learning, grin

Learning what?
What is there to learn?
My guy, those kinda stuff can never happen to me, cos:
1. I love me, and i dont need a woman to make me accept me for me.
2. I dont depend on anyone for my happiness.
3. If a woman decide to pack out, i just hope that we would have had kids, i will go to church and give a testimony, cos it means now i can relax and sleep well.
Now i know where you coming from that what will happen to the money in her hands? Lemme answer that question.
1. For a woman that has given me her life, heart and love for regardless of how long she has, she has a right to some of whatever i own, cos if you quit a job, you get a package as well.
2. She will get the house that we lives in, and i might move out, big deal, as long as my kids will be living in the home.
So tell me what i am supposed to be learning.
First of all, i will never go and sit for a meeting to beg anyone for her to come back . . . God forbid bad thing, so i will be begging them that, pls, beg my wife to come back home oh
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by agathamari(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
ok not seeing here what the argument was actually about. sounds like there is more to the story here. have thier been long standing issues or trust peoblems? any earlier fights? any earlier comments on your part?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
agathamari:

ok not seeing here what the argument was actually about. sounds like there is more to the story here. have thier been long standing issues or trust peoblems? any earlier fights? any earlier comments on your part?

Nothing shd make a woman run out of the man's house in that manner, except there was a threat to her life
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Secretz(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
Family members have no business in married people's business. Like someone said earlier, you get another chance to be single. Wooo hoooooooo . Parry parry. grin

Fhemmmy:

Nothing shd make a woman run out of the man's house in that manner, except there was a threat to her life

grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
Secretz:

Family members have no business in married people's business. Like someone said earlier, you get another chance to be single. Wooo hoooooooo . Parry parry. grin

grin

hahahahaha grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by chrisj2(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
Its not that easy to give up without trying. I don think trying to resolve an issue at least once with very trusted and wise people is such as bad thing - but very close family or extended family meeting should be avoided because it is hard for people to be impartial and once things are said, it become a public affair; if not a laughing stock,

Mediation/counselling with professionals at least to give things a chance and to have closure. We make mistakes even with the best intentions in mind.

Hormonal problem or Pre or Postnatal depression could also be a reason why a good woman might change (temporarily - at least). Some women have such bad periods that they are not themselves at those times and the man has to find a way round it,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
There is nothing wrong in trying to resolve it among the 2 of them, but to now sit with community while you talk and she talk too and they point fingers to who is wrong and who is right? God forbid bad thing.
And since she has moved out of the house, nothing can make me allow such woman to come back into the house.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by BabyLove14: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^^ Hope he never did that.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by FGO1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
she is acting under d influence of her friends,or she has gone to have another date. just commit her to God hands, i believe she will come back one day but i just hope b4 she realise her mistake, it wud be too late by then.
Marriage is 4ever no matter d situation,it everlasting. i believe she donen"t have that true love 4 u. if she do, what matter what happen, she must stand by u. Infact, what cause d misunderstanding btw both of u?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by SeXyBoNE: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Chris_j

wish one be ur own na? na u be Wale wey post topic? why u dey chew-gum me na, shoooo?

Abeg free me oooo

I am entitled to my own opinion, so dont try to play a saint here
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by FGO1(m): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2009
who dey play saint here, abi theere tell u say i be saint obi. mind ur mouth ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh if not, i go report u to ur new guy.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by leye1234(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2009
To whom it may concern,
First of all, you are a FOOL.
Second, you are a stupid FOOL.
Third, you the biggest FOOL EVER.
Why you might ask?  How can your woman  disrespect your PARENTS the way you said she did and still stay with her in the first place?
I think it was a good thing she left your STUPID ass.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2009
SeXyBoNE:

@Chris_j

wish one be your own na? na u be Wale wey post topic? why u dey chew-gum me na, shoooo?

Abeg free me oooo

I am entitled to my own opinion, so dont try to play a saint here

Let us take am easy oh.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by FGO1(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2009
leye1234, who tell u say na mi post am . abeg ohhhhhhh, mind ur mouth. if u cant read well, it shows dat u re d biggest fool on earth. idiot like u
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by leye1234(m): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2009
Qfg 01,
why are you getting excited? Are you the PUSSY that it happened to?
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by FGO1(m): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2009
what will make mi to get xcited, am only angry base on what u said. u re refering 2 d wrong person bt y must u be insuiting mi. first approched matters alot. ur approch is so abusive
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by chrisj2(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2009
Do I care what sexybone says - not at all. Too many posters here are too judgemental without even reading or understanding what the poster or discussion.

I make no apologies for calling you out. All of a sudden you assume they married young, that they did not involve god (yea, right - everything that goes wrong is because God is not involved) and then went on to say only god knows what happens.

So God does not test man? Even the most righteous will suffer, But then I dont do God, especially not on an internet forum. Too many god this, god that - and yet, we still suffer and Nigeria is still a mess regardless of the so many born-again.

What being a saint got to do with it - shrrup!!!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by FGO1(m): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2009
guy no body is a saint here. u better understd dat
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 2:21am On Nov 19, 2009
chris_j:

Do I care what sexybone says - not at all. Too many posters here are too judgemental without even reading or understanding what the poster or discussion.

I make no apologies for calling you out. All of a sudden you assume they married young, that they did not involve god (yea, right - everything that goes wrong is because God is not involved) and then went on to say only god knows what happens.

So God does not test man? Even the most righteous will suffer, But then I dont do God, especially not on an internet forum. Too many god this, god that - and yet, we still suffer and Nigeria is still a mess regardless of the so many born-again.

What being a saint got to do with it - shrrup!!!

U seems to just have a problem with any posts that has the name of God attached to it.
I will admit that with all the God calling and prayers and all that in Nigeria, Nigeria is still a mess, however, i like to explain to you Sir, there is a difference btw knowing God and knowing him well, just like when you buy a car, you could decide to use any other manual to deal with it, rather than using what the manufacturer suggested.
2. Nigeria is bad today, and not cos God is not interested in the affair of Nigeria, but cos people have told God to sit on the side and most of the so called men and women of «God are only doing things of their own, they gving themselves to the people and not God to the people.
But anyways, this thread os not about God, but about a man losing his wife to some kinda stupidity.
But if you dont wanna read a thread or a post about God, u have a choice to just dont respond at all to that particular post, no need to argue about faith.
So let us share views with fun and lafter . . . . grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by rasputinn(m): 3:35am On Nov 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

U seems to just have

U seem
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by rasputinn(m): 3:36am On Nov 19, 2009
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 3:37am On Nov 19, 2009
rasputinn:

U seem

Thanks grammar cop
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by lekonso: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2009
I will advise you not to call her for now, but pray hard to God for direction. Also pray to God for her for God to save her from bad behavior. Let me tell you something, it is ignorance and lack of knowledge that make a woman to behave badly. I can see that you love your wife, just pray to God for direction first before taking any action or else if you take a wrong action it might boomerang in future. I wish you well.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Damoche10: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2009
Give am red card abeg.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Utaroz(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2009
Okay, let's all take a deep breath everyone, There is nothing new in this fiasco. Every marriage has it's thorny side and it's a pity our guys' got out of hand. Below are excerpts from exprerienced husbands. Maybe we can learn a thing or two from their words of wisdom!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and sometimes prevents us from achieving them.
Mike Tyson

The great question, which I have not been able to answer, is, "What does a woman want?
George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!
Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once,
Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
Tommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
Brad Pitt

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, soon after, comes Suffer, ing!
Jay Leno
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by agathamari(f): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

physical assult is not the only form of abuse and since we dont have the wold picture of what has been going on noone here can give an educated answer
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by saydfact(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
this one is par-the-tic, i dont know where to start, but i'll suggest u wait till she comes begging b4 u decide on wat next and if she doesnt come back, maybe dats God's way of saving u, good luck lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Disclose Your Salary To Your Spouse? / Why Do Most Women Feel So Uncomfortable With Their In-laws? / Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.