Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Wife Packed Out Of My House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Packed Out Of My House (11954 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / E Gba Mi! My Wife Packed Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by neyo99(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
hello,
dis is serious! one tin 2 knw is dat it takes a lot of patience 2 b an husband because ladies generaly have der short comings, however u must b true 2 ursef, because i dont knw what transpired btw d 2 of u. i cant judge 4rm one side of d story. vehemently, follow ur heart dont let people mislead u, divorce should nt b d first option, settle 4 dialogue instead.who says d next lady wil b beter dan ur present wife? ur marriage is 2 short 4 dat. dispute is natural in every relationship oh!however,if going by what u said i tink d foundation is faulty.marriage shd b based on d premise of natural love 4 it 2 work so make her love u naturaly but dont force it oh! .u cant force love. above all pray hard.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by SeXyBoNE: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
Honestly, i will say There was nofin like loff in the first place.

Probably, u guys got married bkos of one selfish reason/ambition or the other.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
SeXyBoNE:

Honestly, i will say There was nofin like loff in the first place.

Probably, u guys got married bkos of one selfish reason/ambition or the other.

I beg tell them oh
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by just4favou: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2009
U have married her for better for worst.just pray and askGod to touch her
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
just4favou:

U have married her for better for worst.just pray and askGod to touch her
Touch her and u will probably tell the man to go and help the woman bring back the stuff she moved out of the house?
Please, the woman is gone and gone for good.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by FGO1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
what makes u thing she is not making love with another man since she has packed out??/
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
FG O1:

what makes u thing she is not making love with another man since she has packed out??/

Lol
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by FGO1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
how is ur gf
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by denny4ril: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
na wa ooo!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by erico2k2(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2009
Guy take the advice of a previous poster, go out and fish and shine your eyes well well this time

take the lyrics form R.Kelly "When a woman is fed up, there aint nothing you can do about it"
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Libido(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
good riddance to bad rubbish i would say !
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Hotchyk(f): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
1. You need to 'Behind' up your english. Your use of 'grammar' is not very 'nice'.
2. Tell the house what you did to your wife, then we can give you honest advice.
3. Do not rule a possibilty of future re-occurence( if you guys finally get back together).
4. Extended families' interference in your marriage will do you more harm than good. The fact that you decided to get married attests to the fact that you are mature enough to handle issues all by yourself.
5. Love your wife,no matter what happens.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ Na wa oh.
The woman packed out, not to say the man was right or justified, but for her to pack out, except her life is in danger, nothing can make me to take such woman back.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ Fhemmy

Sometimes you need distance. Even in marriage, you must understand what hurts you more: the pain he has caused you or living without him.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

@ Fhemmy

Sometimes you need distance. Even in marriage, you must understand what hurts you more: the pain he has caused you or living without him.

yes, i do agree that you need space and that is normal, but when u pack your things and get out of the house, that is no more distance, that is permanent vacationing and not coming back
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ok when I marry I go leave one pant for the house, abi? grin
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Ok when I marry I go leave one pant for the house, abi? grin

Lol.
For a woman that just needed a break, will take enuf cloth and punish the man if needs be, but dont pack everything including the "man" stuff.
man in quote cos the man has nothing, cos all they have belongs to them both
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Nwamama1: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
You know WHY your wife packed out, is best known to you, so if am to suggest i would say you should decide yourself what you will do to her whether to welcome her back or not.

take care

love u
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
Nwamama1:

You know WHY your wife packed out, is best known to you, so if am to suggest i would say you should decide yourself what you will do to her whether to welcome her back or not.

take care

love u

Would u take such woman back
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Shentz(f): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
So what you going to do next obviously you tried to solve the problem but nothing happened so what future plans have you got? Move on!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 3:04am On Nov 21, 2009
^^^ no need to even try for me, cos she has made up her mind when she packed out
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by denzel2009: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Would u take such woman back
Relationships are funny, never say never.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Fhemmmy: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2009
denzel2009:

Relationships are funny, never say never.

I will say the Never again and again.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by brooklyn99: 4:18am On Nov 24, 2009
dump that ho with a quickness, she ain worth the trouble!!!!
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by clemcykul(f): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster
life goes on, focus ur attention on other things, ignore her for now, cuss the more u worry

the more magnaminous the problem will seem. marriage is one helluva life.

be patience, dont jump into another relationship out of desperation and dont pester her to return.

gud luck
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by bestinfoso(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2013
Mr man, you didnt clear ur story very well and for that u wil realy get wrong advise from people.
For me, if you arent at fault just fashy and forget abt her, she is not your wife. LOOK for your missing lips lols
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by OsbornTyler7: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you are interested in dating a german women looking for american men, you may be surprised to know that they are very honest and reliable. Unlike women in the U.S., German bride are not frightened to tell you exactly what they want in a relationship. They expect the same from their partners. In addition to this, women are also very independent. These traits are essential for any successful relationship. But before you get too excited about dating a girl, consider the following points.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by etrouble: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Waleade2:

My Wife Parked Out Of My House
« on: Yesterday at 05:38:59 PM »

Our wedding just turn to a year and 7months. We had a little misunderstanding and this lead to my wife immediate sister to instruct my wife to packout of my house. For 1 week she couldn,t return home, and i run to her mother to report.But all what i could hear from them is no response.They are at my wife back, But i only have his Eldest brother which was the 1st son of the family that didn,t supported her.
Although my wife is a type that doesn,t want 2 submit to me as husband .
when we have an argurment,she will ensure that her word superseded mine and wouldn,t listen to correction.
So her 1st born came to setlle dis matter along with my parent.
During the settlement,she was abusing my parent to the extent that my parent want me to divorce her which i turned them down.
These reconcilation lead to an undertaken letter,that both parties agrees that there will not be conflict btw us again.
Factually 12days after the reconciliation meeting btw my parent and my wife eldest brother,my wife parked all her properties out of my house,including all gift presented to us at the wedding ceremony.

On these fateful day, I was prepare to go to work and i left money for her to use to cook soup. what she told me was that she will be goin to naming ceremony that she will be coming late.
But to my suprise i got home and i realised that she had parked all her property including some of my belongings too .
This is the shock of my life.

God has solved your life problems for you. If you go and bring back the problems, you will regret it.

The wife's mother is a witch who has vowed in her witches society that her daughter will never be happily married.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Wife Packed Out Of My House by Pnorh(f): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Feel sorry for you about that,.. accept the fact that She doesn’t love you and doesn’t want you, FACE YOUR FEARS!,.. move on, you’ll be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Your Wife's Money 'her' Money And Yours 'our' Money?. / Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.